Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MaRcHiEs IN MaY

:clap2:HazelBunny

67 lbs Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Move that ticker!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing, Juli--that's awesome success! And Katy, too. You guys are all doing great. Of course, tammyj just keeps on losing, too. I'm the turtle in the group but I've lost an average of 2 lbs. a weeks since surgery with no restriction yet (hopefully my second fill on Wednesday will change that) so I'm not complaining. Jealous, yes. Complaining, no.

Keep it up Marchies!

Hey Friends,

I joined LA Fitness on Sunday---and worked out today! It was a NSV moment!

Denise :)

Denise-

You're a Rock Star. Way to Go!

Momlambert-

2 pounds a week isn't anything to sneeze at! Slow and steady will win the race.

Hazelbunny-

That's a fantastic weight loss. Strut your stuff girl!

Rosi-

PBing is horrifying no? I've never felt so much like a cat trying to get up a hair ball! I've heard of others having problems with scrambled eggs too. Maybe it's the size of the bight?

LLSilbley-

Congratulations on using your will power to avoid all those calories! As for the veggies, make Soup, or you can freeze things like broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots. I have to say I hate wasting food too, but since surgery I've tossed more stuff in the garbage than I ever thought possible. What kind of veggies do you have? We might be able to toss some ideas your way. Oh, and don't worry about rambling on in postings here. It's your website as much as anyone elses. :):(:P

Today the pool opened and DD had me in the Water with her a good 3 hours! I had no idea splashing in the water burned as many calories as fitday says it does, but I'm happy!

:)

Juli

It's getting close to June and us Marchies will need to change our thread name. Any ideas? I thought of Marchies into June. I just know I like to read about how all of us Marchies are fairing. I'm just glad May is almost over so my life will slow down to a fast walk instead of a mad constant run.

Hello Marchies.....

Oh Juli: Congratulations on your lost pounds. I am so happy for you!

Denise: You go miss Thang!!! You'll start feeling more energetic once you get pass the sore muscle stage. Lol!!!!!

I JUST HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT MY WEEKEND.

I got home from work on saturday afternoon to find out that my central ac wasn't working. I called the maintenance office and was told that my nonworking ac was not an emergency. WHATT!!!!!! ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDIN ME!!! It was almost 90 degrees in my apt. I was and still pissed. My friend from Baltimore called me and asked me to drive down. I would have said no but I was thinking about how damn hot it was - so I took the drive down from Jersey to B-more.

The following day, my friend had a cook out at her house. I started off real nice then her boyfriend's family showed up. Well, let me just say that they are not the best house guests. They showed up without bringing anything and a few were quite dirty looking. There was one chick who kept on touching me (arm, face) while she spoke and she had really bad breath. Not like the bandster breath. I had to tell her that I was not comfortable with people in my personal space and to back up a little.

Then, there was this couple that ATE absolutely everything. I don't want to talk bad about them BUTTTTTTT.....they were slobs. Like, please don't try to shake my hand after you've just licked all five fingers. GROSS!!!!

Then, a few of us went inside to watch The 5 Heartbeats. I had never seen that movie before so I was all into it. The finger licking guy kept on talking throughout the entire movie. He had the corniest jokes and would not shut up. I was so irritated. My friend was too.

Well, that was my weekend and now I'm at work. Sometimes, life is so not fair.

Hey Guys!

I've been poking around in here for the past month and have been noticing that you guys are doing GREAT!!! I feel like I've also been doing really good up until yesterday. I had such a bad day and now feel like a complete failure. I ate chips yesterday, and a lot of them. I ended up eating a whole bag, it did take me most of the day, but I did it. I felt like I was back to my old ways and that this band was like a fad diet or something. I have been really good about checking my calories on fitday.com and working out 2-3 times a week for about an hour each time, but after yesterday I feel like such a failure.

Has this every happened to anyone else??

jmcambra

Yesterday was only one day in a lifetime of days.

Yes, we all have out of control moments. They happen. It is what we do to regain control that matters.

Don't let yesterday's chip determine your entire future.

So dust yourself off, toss any chips in the house away and get back to eating like you know you should. (And put all those chips in your fitday tracker so you know what a really bad day can look like.)

You'll be okay.

HTH,

OH Juli

HEy marchies!

I got a question. How much food do you typically eat at a meal? I feel like i am still eating way too much. I can eat almost as much as i did before. I have had two fills with a total of 1.2 ccs in mt band. We went to red lobster Sun and i was able to eat most of my salad a biscuit my fish and two coconut shrimp. I did end up with my first pb on the shrimp- not fun. But i can't beleive that i can still eat that much. So how many oz or cups of food are you able to eat. I thought with good resriction it would only be about 4-6 oz. I am getting another fill in a week i hope it helps.

TCTX-

Ahhhhhhhhh, you been being bad! If you didn't tell us we'd never have known. We can't see your yellow/orange stained cheeto fingers!

There's always tomorrow. Bad days happen.

J

TCTX, I too am a cheetos addict. If I ever eat one I know the whole bag will be gone. My kids in my day care love them and I almost have to slap my hand to keep them out of my mouth.

Just had my second fill. Now have 2 cc. Nothing but fluids the rest of the night so I'm hungry but hope after Breakfast in the morning hope things are different.

Had my surgery in Mexico and went to a different doctor for my second fill because the other was a 2 and half hour drive and this one is only 30 minutes away. I was concerned about the change but decided I really liked this lady. She was so personable and took time with questions and asked if I had any. I'm sticking with her.

Late,

I am right there with you. I haven't lost a pound in the past 3 weks & I am VERY HUNGRY. I could eat 1 1/2 cups where I used to eat 3/4 to 1 cup and was FULL! I can't get another fill until the 14th!

Hang in there! We will get where others have successfully gone! (I feel like a Star Trek commercial!)

TammyJ

Are you going set us up for June? MaRcHiEs IN JuNe?

How about challenges?

Thanks,