Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello. powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury sells it. Individual packets or a container...17 servings 21 grams of Protein. About $22 + shipping. They are quick....and they always have a personal signature on their receipt. Just a small gesture but it makes me smile when I see it. Very kind.

There is a company called "Unjury" on the internet. They have unflavored Protein. They also have a sample pack you can order that has individual servings. Great for taking to work. Also have chicken flavored protein broth that is wonderful.

I would personally not have too much on hand because who knows how much you'll need. I bought WAY too much. I don't use it anymore now that I'm 6 weeks out, but I do like having it on hand in case I need it.

I bought mine from Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G8VK1QS/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks- I knew I had seen it someplace but couldn't remember where-

I'm just getting a small variety-not crazy amounts, because I've read where sometimes your tastes change after surgery.

I am so ready for this- a month tomorrow !!

If you have Winco where you live they sell it in their bulk bins. My preference though is NOW brand which I buy from Netrition online. It's light and fluffy and mixes easily in anything.

Wise choice. Before surgery I loved Protein Shakes made in the blender with ice. Post surgery it is just to frothy and foamy to swallow it feels like a big air bubble that's stuck half way down. Even now almost two years out I eat my Protein Powder mixed into my low carb yogurt.

M having trouble finding unflavored Protein to order. My surgery date is 9/8/14, and would like to have some on hand.

I did ALOT of research to find the best unflavored protein and came up with NOW whey protein isolate (technically considered 2nd best but I liked the price better). What makes it good is how they filter it (high quality filtration to leave the added benifits), the protein to calorie ratio, low (nearly no) carbs/fat/sugar and Low sodium (some had upwards of 700mg!! But this only has 45mg).

I just got it in yesterday (5 lb for 64.99 on amazon) and I'm very pleased to say it really is unflavored.

After doing some research I found that Now is probably the best option. I was originally going to go with Isopure, but I found out that their filtration process can strip some of the beneficial elements from the whey. Now uses a different process that preserves nutrients better. I also ordered a couple of packets of Unjury to try and to bring with me to Mexico (I'm being sleeved there Sept. 1).

I did ALOT of research to find the best unflavored Protein and came up with NOW whey protein isolate (technically considered 2nd best but I liked the price better). What makes it good is how they filter it (high quality filtration to leave the added benifits), the protein to calorie ratio, low (nearly no) carbs/fat/sugar and Low sodium (some had upwards of 700mg!! But this only has 45mg). I just got it in yesterday (5 lb for 64.99 on amazon) and I'm very pleased to say it really is unflavored.

I will order it and give it a try. I did buy GNC unflavored and have been adding to my Crystal light flavored water. Working pretty well.

I did ALOT of research to find the best unflavored Protein and came up with NOW whey protein isolate (technically considered 2nd best but I liked the price better). What makes it good is how they filter it (high quality filtration to leave the added benifits), the protein to calorie ratio, low (nearly no) carbs/fat/sugar and Low sodium (some had upwards of 700mg!! But this only has 45mg). I just got it in yesterday (5 lb for 64.99 on amazon) and I'm very pleased to say it really is unflavored.

Where did you get this?

Where did you get this?

You can buy NOW unflavored whey Protein on Amazon.< /p>

Everytime I have re-ordered NOW I have gotten the best price at Netrition dot com. Best price is a 10 lb bag so it lasts me a long time. My family laughed at how big it is.

Where did you get this?

I got a 5 lb tub from Amazon. They have free shipping for it on orders over $35. And I got the amazon prime so I got the two days shipping