Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Holla! Got my shake down before 9am with 30 Protein under my belt, gonna be a better day. Starting stage 2 today, kind of scary.

It's wonderful, soft scrambled eggs! Yummy..

Just had a Yasso coconut Greek yogurt ice cream bar. 8 grams protein! What a treat,

Needed some retail therapy desperately. First off, I went with caution about buying clothes that wouldn't fit for long but...when I tried on a size 14 and it fit I decide to treat myself to a few items. Best feeling so far!

I'm feeling scared and frustrated - this hurts more than I thought it would and I wonder if I made the right decision. My weight was out of control almost 300lbs and I needed a change.

Hard to get my liquids in today... Did not make 48 oz. can't imagine another week and a half of clear liquids!!

Help me guys!

MB

I'm feeling scared and frustrated - this hurts more than I thought it would and I wonder if I made the right decision. My weight was out of control almost 300lbs and I needed a change.

Hard to get my liquids in today... Did not make 48 oz. can't imagine another week and a half of clear liquids!!

Help me guys!

MB

I'm sorry you're having pain. If you are worried about the pain, don't hesitate to contact your doctor to see what he says.

Getting in your liquids is important, so keep working at that. Otherwise, sleep, walk, relax, try to take it easy. You can do this!

Had my sleeve on May 12, got released May 14. I'm definitely struggling with Fluid and Protein, plus so much gas! When will that relax! I feel like just waking up gives me the farts!

Found that I was lactose intolerant and also sensitive to sugar substitutes, so that does give me a grim diet for now. Here's to gas-x!

I had my surgery May 13 and have the same problem, both the milk products and anything with sugar substitutes make me feel horrible. :-( I have gotten some almond milk, but it doesn't have as much protein in it. And of course the whey Protein Powder I have is made of cow's milk. I am in Chile (I work here and had my surgery here), so it's not like I can just pop to the store for a different kind. They don't even focus on the protein for the post-op diet here, which I find a little odd. Of course, the protein powders they do have cost like 3 times as much as in the US, where they are already expensive, so that could be why.

I had surgery on 5/5. I can't get my Water or Protein in. I'm nauseous on and off. I have sharp pains on and off. All I wanna do is cry and give up. Called the dr.'s office, wasn't much help. All the did was tell me to space out my pills -which I have been and take an extra Prilosec. If it get worse go to er. Ahhh I am just over this.

I had surgery on 5/5. I can't get my Water or Protein in. I'm nauseous on and off. I have sharp pains on and off. All I wanna do is cry and give up. Called the dr.'s office, wasn't much help. All the did was tell me to space out my pills -which I have been and take an extra Prilosec. If it get worse go to er. Ahhh I am just over this.

I am so sorry you are having problems. I would focus on the water it sounds like your dehydrated. I hope you feel better soon.

Did your doctor prescribe you a nausea medicine?

I had my sleeve on May 12 and am really struggling. Starting on May 20, I developed a horrible pain on my left side/back. It's pretty constant and really sharp. Even went to ER on Wednesday and they ruled out a leak or bowel obstruction or kidney stone. Doctors office is no help at all. Especially since ER doctor ruled out leak and the pain started a week after surgery so "it doesn't seem related to the sleeve." It is so debilitating. Anyone else having anything similar or heard of anything like this?

I had my sleeve on May 12 and am really struggling. Starting on May 20, I developed a horrible pain on my left side/back. It's pretty constant and really sharp. Even went to ER on Wednesday and they ruled out a leak or bowel obstruction or kidney stone. Doctors office is no help at all. Especially since ER doctor ruled out leak and the pain started a week after surgery so "it doesn't seem related to the sleeve." It is so debilitating. Anyone else having anything similar or heard of anything like this?

I really hate to read this. I'm so sorry you're struggling and in PAIN! Awful. Does anyone seem to have ANY sense of where the pain is coming from? Bariatric hospital that did surgery isn't any help? I'm just so sorry. I have my surgery June 3 so unfortunately no help. Maybe a hernia? Gall bladder?

Hang in there :-( just focus on water. I agree you sound dehydrated. Maybe go to doc and get IV hydrated? Just a thought.

I had right back pain for the first week and it was sore muscles. If you can't get in your fluids; is it cause your nauseous? Do you need a nausea pill?

I hope it gets better, :(