Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Panniculectomy in 2 weeks.

You look amazing! How are you feeling energy wise? I'm so happy for you! I'm scheduled for next week and it was real nice to read your review and update. You will be healed up and out enjoying the warmer season in no time.

The ice did the trick momentarily. I'll be doing it again today.

I gave up on the bedside bathing and took a shower yesterday. Hooked the drains onto something and had my way. Felt great.

Energy level is fine. I have cabin fever. I have a hard time sitting still. I think if I had the muscle repair/TT work I'd feel a lot worse.

My Dr emailed this morning. Said to come in and let PA take out my drains today instead of waiting til Wednesday. But when I called, no PA is there today and he is I'm surgery. So I'll just see him tomorrow instead of Wednesday. Drains will come out a day early. They really itch/ burn at the opening so knowing I'm seeing the Dr soon is making it less tempting for me to rip the drains out myself

My scar is UGLY. UGLY. and looks like I have a keloid on part of it. It's still covered with tape so I'll get a better look tomorrow.

post-170380-0-17857600-1395779450_thumb.jpg

Drains out. Dr took a pic in the office but I was too frustrated about the things to get him to take one with my phone. Dr was pleased with my progress.

I'll get hubby to take pics tomorrow.

The Dr shared this with me.... Said it weighed a lil over 2 pounds

Made the mistake of running out the house w/o compression garment (emergency phone call came as I was in bathroom)

I darted out the house. 20 minutes later i I have a new respect for the compression garment. I'm home in bed hoping not to be separated from it again for a long time

Still healing, still itching.

May you (panni) never be seen again.

My dr emailed me the pathology report from my pannus. I didn't know he'd run that.

It weighed about 950 grams= slightly over 2 pounds

Size 4 skinny jeans pulled up and button even with compression garment on.

I hope that doesn't mean I will need a size 2 because I think I need to plump up a bit as it is

A lil incision pain today. In one spot. Not sure what that's about

Please keep the updates and pics coming!! I'm so far away from plastics, but VERY curious about scarring, etc! You look amazing! So glad you're feeling great, too!

Please keep the updates and pics coming!! I'm so far away from plastics, but VERY curious about scarring, etc! You look amazing! So glad you're feeling great, too!

Me too!

post-170380-0-84580100-1396268944_thumb.jpg

Selfie in my size 4 skinny jeans... Even with compression garment I needed a belt on.

I'm 2 weeks postop today. Still have swelling in the middle of my abdomen. It's weird looking to me. Like my top & bottom don't match. The pannus is flat. The top is not completely flat but then this spare tire like thing in the middle. It has gone down a lot in 2 weeks but it still is ugly IMO

my incisions looks great in some spots. Pretty horrific in others. 2 in particular look like the Dr may need to address them with a suture or 2 at a later date.

The holes where the drains were are now completely closed. I'm a take a bath more than take a shower person so that's good news for me.

I still ache in 2 spots. Right at my hip bones. Not sure what that's about since the incisions aren't right there. Maybe that's where they did the tugging and pulling.

Gonna take undie pics shortly

This is awesome thanks sooooo much for sharing! I am only 4 mos post sleeve and had a pannis to begin with but man now that it's not as plump it is even more floppy and uncomfortable :/ I am looking forward to when I can get mine GONE! Again thanks for the candidness it really helps people who are just thinking about the process. Congrats you look amazing! I dream of a size 4 skinny jeans ;)

Skinny jeans indeed! I'm sure you're a long way from the finished product as far as healing goes. Pretty amazing!

How long do u have to wait after wls to get a panni? I hear u should at least wait a year!