Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February 2014 post op losers

I'm. not sure why but lynn 12 and seem to have my old profile pic as their own not too sure if it's a spam thing or not :s

Edited by misst86

I find I'm also more hungry and can eat quite a bit more now at one seating. Don't like it!

Wow Samantha a size 18 Calvin Klein, what a milestone! All the marathon training etc that is going on is so impressive too.

I am not more hungry... yet. I have days when I can eat a little more, and others when I can't. But really those just cancel themselves out and I don't think that I am overeating. Snacking I could see could happen. Various people in my UK group who are further down the line than we are are going to Slimming World, or the equivalent for much the same reason and that seems to be really helpful for accumulative bad eating habits and weight gain. I have never stopped going but I would be stricter again if I was having problems with my eating/weight. At the moment as I am having such small amounts and focusing on Protein so I find that I sometimes eat things that would not be on the plan, like occasional nuts. There is no reason to ever be hungry following SW so that is a real bonus.

Take care all of you.

Claire

Hi Tammy,

A wonderful picture of your journey so far. You look absolutely great!

Thanks for posting these.

Take care

Claire

Thank you Claire. I've got that 2 stubborn pounds to be in onderland now and continue to gain and loose... Just can't quite make it yet but I'm sure I will soon...(I hope) ????

Tammy you look amazing! I'm close to onderland as well and can't just get there! I was up 3 pounds this week and have no idea why!

Tammy.. you look wonderful. .great job

Tammy - WOW what a difference - you look fantastic. Funnily enough I have "old" pictures but no new ones :) Have to get my husband to take one. I was helping with the church service on Sunday so "on display" - 5 or 6 people came up to me afterwards to tell me I looked great and ask how much I'd lost. My vet on the other hand was afraid to ask - when I volunteered that I'd lost weigh,t he said he noticed but didn't say anything in case I was "sick" :)

Kim - yes I notice I could snack more than before - have to be careful - I had one Twix on Halloween and then sent the remaining bars to work with my husband. Last night I got really angry with someone and caught myself thinking about having a frozen pizza at 10pm!! Old habits die hard - had fruit instead. But I agree it's getting harder with fewer limitations.

Thanks everyone for posting about being able to eat more with fewer limitations. I was afraid it was just me. I wish I still had "trigger" foods that caused me to rethink eating it. The only thing that is helping is to remember a statement that was said in one of my early support classes... "remember where you were and do everything not to get back to that point"... easier said than done but it helps me to rethink my choices most of the time. It's hard especially when everyone else in the house is snacking and you just want one bite.. but isn't that one of the issues that started my obsession with food to start with?

Best wishes

Deanna

Well I have made it from 254 to 153 and kinda stuck but that is ok!! I struggle in the evenings because of the people in my home. I dont want to go back to old habits. I want to lose 8 more to meet goal. Happy for my changes.

Sassy, that is so great! Amazing you are 8 pounds from goal, you can do it!!!

ok I found a picture of me before which was last September (with my brother at his wedding) and I was probably 20lbs below my surgery weight. Then a pic from this morning in my size 14 jean capris!

photo5

2826756742 IMG 0052 2e