Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone from Georgia ??

Hey guys! I just moved to Atlanta and I am definitly looking for support groups or something! I Los need a fill bad. Any suggestions?

Hey guys! I just moved to Atlanta and I am definitly looking for support groups or something! I Los need a fill bad. Any suggestions?

I am not sure if you can go to any Dr for a fill but since you just moved here it should not be a problem. You can call my Dr who is at Northside hospital his name is Dr Daly his number is 404-252-0433. If his office can't help maybe they can tell you who can.

Check out my blog

Craving Clarity

I'm in Dawsonville, I'm going to a seminar Wed, the 23rd.

How did it go? Which seminar did you attend? I had my surgery done by Dr. Steinberg in Decatur.:tongue2:

Hey Pam,

How are you doing this week?

If you ever want to meet for coffee or something let me know we could meet at Starbucks or some place like that. If not it is cool we can just chat on here. Talk with you soon.

i live in conyers ga...

pr8453

How are you doing this week. Are you feeling better?

Hi All,

I am from Columbus. No lap band surgeons here...NO-I take that back. One just started practicing here-suppossedly he's being performing this procedure a little over a yr. I, personally, want a little more experience. I have just begun my journey but I will be going to Dr. Bagnato in Albany. I have hear GREAT things about him. Anyone else out there hear about him?

Hello all Ga. banders,

I too felt a little lonely not being able to identify with anyone from my area. I live in Valdosta, Ga. and I know very few people who have been banded or who’s getting band. My doctor is Kevin McCowan at Smith Northview Hospital. I will have my sleep study done this Sat and all my paper work will be turned into my insurance company. I have met all the requirements Cigna initial told me I was required to meet. I am praying to get an approval around the middle of June. I am glad to be able to chat with some local banders. Good luck to very one in their road to being banded or currently losing weight with their band.

Hello all Ga. banders,

I too felt a little lonely not being able to identify with anyone from my area. I live in Valdosta, Ga. and I know very few people who have been banded or who’s getting band. My doctor is Kevin McCowan at SmithNorthviewHospital. I will have my sleep study done this Sat and all my paper work will be turned into my insurance company. I have met all the requirements Cigna initial told me I was required to meet. I am praying to get an approval around the middle of June. I am glad to be able to chat with some local banders. Good luck to very one in their road to being banded or currently losing weight with their band.

Good Luck to ya, Shonette.. I was banded on April 1st and I am happy and thankful that I did. I live just north of you near Tifton, GA. Holla if you need anything.

Patty

I'm in Columbus, Not many bandsters here...I feel soo alone:bored When did you get yours? I'm still pre-op but I have a date of May 24th.

I'm in Atlanta and was banded May 19 =)

Just moved to griffin,ga and looking for support?

I have been banded since sept 2010 and have lost 111lbs, although I have been losing and gaining the same 10lbs over and over again since Nov. Very frustrated! I just want to lose 40 more lbs!

I feel your pain!! I have 17 lbs to go until goal. I lost 10 of those lbs (wasn't easy!)...then gained that 10 lbs back (very easy!)...now still have those 17 lbs to go. I want to weigh what my driver's license says I weigh. So close! Gotta get there! We can do this!!