Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone Else Afraid Of Losing Their Legs And Butt?

I look like marshmallow being held up by 2 toothpicks. While I've gone from a size 22 to an 7/8 on the bottom, I've only gone from a 44DD to a 40D (not much of a drop)

I have 22 lbs to my goal of 130. I wear a small to medium in pajama bottoms and an XL on top. I'm "that one" that came before u at Target and switched out the set in the dressing room. Leaving u with a small top and an xl bottom. Sorry :P

I've begun wearing juniors jeans (size 7) cuz the butt isn't as baggy as womens jeans. I have NO butt anymore. And I'm scared that the 22 lbs I have left will continue to come off the legs/butt.

Whats a girl to do?

I've begun wearing juniors jeans (size 7) cuz the butt isn't as baggy as womens jeans. I have NO butt anymore. And I'm scared that the 22 lbs I have left will continue to come off the legs/butt.

Whats a girl to do?

Squats.....lots of deep squats mixed with lunges 2-3 times a week. :)

I look like marshmallow being held up by 2 toothpicks. While I've gone from a size 22 to an 7/8 on the bottom, I've only gone from a 44DD to a 40D (not much of a drop)

I have 22 lbs to my goal of 130. I wear a small to medium in pajama bottoms and an XL on top. I'm "that one" that came before u at Target and switched out the set in the dressing room. Leaving u with a small top and an xl bottom. Sorry :P

Whats a girl to do?

Know what u mean! Feel like all I'm losing in my but and legs. I walk a lot, but know I'm going to have to add other exercise. BTW congrats!

Second the squats. If you aren't built with permanent padding there, squats will fill out your jeans nicely.

Lynda

Second the squats. If you aren't built with permanent padding there, squats will fill out your jeans nicely.

Lynda

I do squats...now i have a muscular, but still very small booty. When I was very fit for 20 years, I still struggled with a small ass. My trainer back then gently suggested some implants..we were very good friends.lol.

Chest is completely gone. Want to keep my booty. Please!

lap band has taken what little butt and legs I had. But now I have to revise to another surgery and have no earthly idea as to what in the world I'm going to do. this is one of my biggest fears. I can't help but I'll heed all of the advice that others here are giving you. Therefore, I suppose Me and my bad knees will be trying to squat. I don't think my tooth pick legs can lose any more, Lord I hope not. Good luck to ya!

I'm not worried about losing them, it's finding them agAin that worries me.

lap band has taken what little butt and legs I had. But now I have to revise to another surgery and have no earthly idea as to what in the world I'm going to do. this is one of my biggest fears. I can't help but I'll heed all of the advice that others here are giving you. Therefore, I suppose Me and my bad knees will be trying to squat. I don't think my tooth pick legs can lose any more, Lord I hope not. Good luck to ya!

Yes my butt, feet, boobs, and legs go first. My legs are skinny but I'm muscular in my calves..if I could just turn at the waist and put my stomach where my butt is and my butt would be my stomach I'd have it made. I am 63 and exercise especially exercise using too much joint pressure is very difficult. I know Water areobics are good and living in florida most pools are outside unheated and it does get cold in the winter so I have to use my treadmill and stationary bike until next spring can't afford a gym membership. But alot of banders and anyone that had wls can find a way if they try hard enough. I need to get in a smarter more positive motivating mood b/c I don't do hardly any exercise.

So support is what I need. Suggestions would be perfect to up my motivation. Thx.

Marfar7, this is exactly how I lost weight, butt first! But as I got closer to target my boobs are now beginning to shrink and I can now wear the same size on top and bottom. First time I have done that in 25 years :-)

But am still having a boob job to stop having to roll them up in my bra.... Sorry tmi lol

I used to have big boobs and a white girl ghetto booty.... Not now! The 2 things I didn't want to loose are now gone, but there's nothing you can do but accept the fact and move on!