Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2013 Sleevers Roll call!

Ilol. Men lose faster then women, damn us men lol. You really look great though and don't you just love that are pounds are still shedding :-) lol. I'm going to try to download app now. Hmmm, I wonder how they do add the dates on the pictures...damn these smart ppl!!! Lol

Ment backtobarb78, sorry :-)

I know we are! You have done so well! Congrats!

Kjuneau, hey girl!!! I hope you are well. My mom asked me about you. How are you?

I'm good! I think about you and your mom and dad a lot. What is the weight ticker you were talking about on the OCC thread?

Ment backtobarb78, sorry :-)

I know we are! You have done so well! Congrats! Kjuneau, hey girl!!! I hope you are well. My mom asked me about you. How are you?
I'm good! I think about you and your mom and dad a lot. What is the weight ticker you were talking about on the OCC thread?
I'm so glad you're good. I will tell my parents. The ticker I was talking about was the weight loss one we can create on here. The little icon slowly moves from left to right as you lose and get closer to your goal weight. I cant see mine or anyone else's on my iPhone but when I login on my computer, I can see them.

Rensterness, loving the preop leg action!! 8)

Edited by back2barb78

HW-258

SW-246

CW-211

Goal -158

Lots of inches gone and I feel great. Best decision I've ever made. Looking forward to the future.

Sleeved oct 8

Edited by mamasanch

Oct 24th sleeved

HW-274

SW-265

CW-213

Stalled for a few weeks but back on track now. Was starting to get discouraged since I only lost 8lbs last month but doing great now.

Screaming with joy! With my inside voice! Had a regular doctor visit..3month post op is in a couple of weeks..here it is..

HW 421. SW 359 CW 307 I've lost 114lbs since this time last year! Nothing short of a blessing! I love my sleeve. Changed my life!

Screaming with joy! With my inside voice! Had a regular doctor visit..3month post op is in a couple of weeks..here it is..<br>

HW 421. SW 359 CW 307 I've lost 114lbs since this time last year! Nothing short of a blessing! I love my sleeve. Changed my life!

Happy for you. Keep up the good work!

Oct 24th sleeved HW-274 SW-265 CW-213 Stalled for a few weeks but back on track now. Was starting to get discouraged since I only lost 8lbs last month but doing great now.

How long did your stall last and when did it start? I was sleeved on 10/22 and have gained 2 1/2 lbs since Sunday ???? I'm getting in all my Protein and Water, staying away from sweets, carbs and fried foods and feeling a little frustrated......

HW- 260

SW- 252.4

CW- 215.4

Sleeved 10/21 have 250 pre op 247 SW 236 CW 203. Doing great and loving my sleeve!

Congratulations!!! You look great!!!

Wow! Some of you have had amazing weight loss since October!

Three Months = 45 lbs for me, and I have 15 to go. I'm still amazed that it's actually WORKING! I guess I was afraid it wouldn't work for ME... and if this is all I lost, I'd actually be happy with it, because I never could have gotten to this weight all on my own, when I've been trying to do so for 30 years! What's exciting is knowing that I'll CONTINUE to lose, and maybe even reach my goal.

I've lost 22", with 5" from bust, 7" from waist, 5" from hips (the rest is arm/thigh/calf measurement). I'm wearing clothes I haven't worn in years, and looking forward to going shopping soon! My husband and I are going on a cruise next week, so I'll have some pix to share then -- and actually looking forward to taking them! LOL

Best of all, I FEEL GREAT. It's awesome to be thinner, but I did this to be healthier as I get older, and I love being able to run & play with grandkids, get up/down from the floor or jump up in the back of the pickup -- to MOVE without carrying around those 45 pounds!

As we say: Luv My Sleeve! :D

I've gotten a lot of support from all my October Sleevers so figured I would post this up here and hope for any help that people are able to offer, times are tough so understand people not being able to help. If you are in any way, anything is appreciated. The link explains the cause. Thanks! And everyone keep up the great work! Looking great!

http://walkaidefundraiser.myevent.com

3 1/2 months post op.

I lost 40 pounds Pre op

And 28 post op.

68 total.

Just 32 more to lose to get to the 100 loss mark. My goal at this time.

Loving life. Loving the clothes I used to wear.

Surgery date 10/24-12 wks ago

HW-274

SW-265

CW-209

Can't wait til I hit onederland!!!

Hw 247 sw 233 cw 194. Surgery 10/21