Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2013 Sleevers Roll call!

Surgery 10/31: 268

Today: 215

Goal: 170

Working my rear off, wishing the weight would come off quicker but still no regrets! Loving the new me. ❤️

10/21 Hw 247 sw 233 cw 187 gw who knows!?!

10/1

HW/SW:352.8

CW: 300.9

GW: 140

I worry sometimes that I'm not losing fast enough even though I know people lose at different rates. It's like head hunger but about weight :)

Sd: 10/2/13

Hw: 284

Sw: 263

Cw: 202

Sleeved October 7, 2013. Weighed in today at 147. Over 100 pounds gone since day of surgery!!! Yippie!!!

post-178999-0-41673400-1392881075_thumb.jpg

Sleeved 10/21/13 . Down 80lbs

SW:303

CW:223

GW:160

Sleeved on 10/21/13 . Down 80lbs as of yesterday (which was exactly my 4 month post op date)

SW : 303

CW : 223

GW : 160

Before

post-205641-0-74554500-1393105461_thumb.jpg

Today

post-205641-0-49143500-1393105506_thumb.jpg

Does anyone else feel like they are stuck? I know it's a mental thing, but sometime I feel hungry when I know I shouldn't. Is anyone else struggling with this? Im so scared I am going to back slid and I would absolutely die if that happened. Just looking for confirmation that I am not the only one struggling

post-195741-0-08207500-1399213007_thumb.jpg

You are not the only one struggling! I feel the same way you do...

I do feel like I get hungry. I have also started revisiting some bad old habits.

I really had to do some "honest self talk" and in a kind way remind myself that I have all the tools I need to be successful and get to and maintain my goal.

#1~ PROTIEN! I always feel better and eat cleaner when I meet my Protein requirement.

#2~ EXERCISE! It helps me mentally and physically to stay positive and know I am living a healthful lifestyle.

#3~ POSITIVE SELF TALK! I will combat doubts that I will reach and maintain my goal..I I fight the doubts with a few affirmations I have chosen. "This hunger is in my mind and not my body" is one. I repeatedly remind myself of what I did well and not what I may have done that was not well. An example is when I think of that extra food I grazed on and I start the negative defeating self talk I focus on what I did right instead. I tell myself I am proud I exercised, drank Water, had my Protein shake or met my Protein requirement for the day.

I have a back injury and can't exercise as hard as I would like and I have used that as an excuse for my stalls..part of the process for me has been "being real" and identifying where my actual challenges are and where I am making up excuses for some of the bad habits I have.

I think we all doubt our ability to succeed! Knowing we are not alone in that is comforting. We all have the tools and just need to use them! You have done outstanding so far at 69 pounds!! You know what to do Girl!

Does anyone else feel like they are stuck? I know it's a mental thing, but sometime I feel hungry when I know I shouldn't. Is anyone else struggling with this? Im so scared I am going to back slid and I would absolutely die if that happened. Just looking for confirmation that I am not the only one struggling

attachicon.gif10155908_10202933840205774_4068751740767432313_n.jpg

@@BabyGotBack Thank you so much! I guess I just need to focus more on the positive. Im just not where I'd like to be and am being quite negative about it. Thank you so much for the pep talk!