Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Homie Dont Play That

so glad you are okay now. was very worried about you. remember to rest you went through hell and back.

I am so happy that you are doing better!

Doing better and STILL focused even with an empty band. I lost two pounds on an empty band and I'm fast approaching wonderland. When I DO reach it, it will be a great accomplishment because I know some people start gaining right way. Thanks!!

Guys, I'm here to fess up. After nearly three and a half weeks of my ordeal, I've been doing really bad. I've gotten two fills since then but I'm eating when I'm not hungry & eating sliders & drinking juices. Someone needs to kick my ass. Everyday I wake up and say: today's the day (typical fat person "determination") but I know the "day" won't come until I get serious. Gggrrrrr

Guys, I'm here to fess up. After nearly three and a half weeks of my ordeal, I've been doing really bad. I've gotten two fills since then but I'm eating when I'm not hungry & eating sliders & drinking juices. Someone needs to kick my ass. Everyday I wake up and say: today's the day (typical fat person "determination") but I know the "day" won't come until I get serious. Gggrrrrr

Girl! I know exactly how you feel. I have yet to get my first fill and my habits are starting to go backward. However keep the faith, you know this tool works when you put in the work. Look at some of your before pictures to remind you of how far you've come.

Girl! I know exactly how you feel. I have yet to get my first fill and my habits are starting to go backward. However keep the faith, you know this tool works when you put in the work. Look at some of your before pictures to remind you of how far you've come.

OH, NOOOO!!! I did what you suggested and looked at old pics... THE HORROR!! LoL. Lets get it together!!

From mid September to mid October I went through a rebellion that would even impress a teenager rebelling against curfew & gained almost 5 lbs during it!! However I'm here to tell you that you can stop the feeding crazy train, just take it one step at a time. Since then I have lost those gained pounds & 6 brand spanking new pounds! Reset your determination a portion of the day at a time. Don't wake up saying today I will do everything right & be perfect, take it one meal (and between meal time slot) at a time. I bet by the end of the day you will have a mostly good day. Good luck & keep us posted, we're all pulling for you :)

Thanks, Carol!! I'll tell you what I've done today. Early in the morning I went to BJ's and bought my BOOST Hight Protein shakes case so I can have those to fall back on (I've been buying Muscle Milk at the store and they are PRICY). Also, one of the things that REALLY helped me stay on track before was setting my alarm to 4 hours every time I ate. I wouldn't eat before that alarm went off, and it was pretty accurate because I would be getting hungry every 3 1/2 hours. I'll do two days of liquids starting tomorrow and that should straighten me out.

Ps..... No sliders today, only shakes and pure Protein ;)

Thanks, Carol!! I'll tell you what I've done today. Early in the morning I went to BJ's and bought my BOOST Hight Protein shakes case so I can have those to fall back on (I've been buying Muscle Milk at the store and they are PRICY). Also, one of the things that REALLY helped me stay on track before was setting my alarm to 4 hours every time I ate. I wouldn't eat before that alarm went off, and it was pretty accurate because I would be getting hungry every 3 1/2 hours. I'll do two days of liquids starting tomorrow and that should straighten me out.

Ps..... No sliders today, only shakes and solid protein ;)

Awesome!! Bet it feels terrific :)

Way to go catching yourself! And now setting yourself up for success with a case of Protein Shakes on hand. Way to go on the liquids and this reboot!

Best of luck. My last fill made me pretty tight.Luckily not like this but the littlest thing made me slime. ugh I hate that feeling!