Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Eating bad. Not losing weight. Vomiting. Depressed. Not much more to say.

I hope you find some relief when did you have you rny ? We all have stages when we could make better eating choices. How long have you been vomiting ? Sending good vibes your way

Eating bad. Not losing weight. Vomiting. Depressed. Not much more to say.

Why are you eating bad? Is it because you don't know what will make you sick? Or do you want foods you shouldn't eat even though they make you sick?

The problem is I Don't get sick. Just got up hungry in the middle of the night and had fruit Snacks. I know I'm gonna wake up in the morning and get a small iced caramel turtle coffee. I'm making myself vomit to the point where my surgeon is considering me to show bulimic tendencies. I'm not strong enough for this. I always feel hungry (atleast at work) and I thought I wasn't supposed to be be, I need help and I'm sad and not strong enough for this.

goal weight 150, pre sx weight 298, current weight 192

I don't get sick ether. I wondered if you mention you make your self sick . It is ok to have small Snacks. Do you have someone in your life who is supportive ? Or maybe it is time to go to the physiologist ? There have been a few other people on this site who are struggling with the same thing maybe it would help to connect to them if I see there post again I will give you the info. Rny is no joke many people struggle with different things. My mom had rny 15 years ago and now has a drinking problem she refuses to get help.please seek help before it gets to far ahead of you best of luck .

Yeah I make myself vomit cos it doesn't just happen anymore when I'm nauseous. I understand the surgery doesn't solve anything but when I'm trying and going to the gym and I step on the scale and I'm a pound more

It ruins my whole day. This definitely isn't the easy way out and I'm struggling

We are at about the same weight loss I started at 300 and currently at 193 I am stalling a lot now and have been Siting between 195 and 193 for a few weeks I also work out and often as I am gaining muscles the scale goes up. Don't be to hard on your self you need the food to loose or else you will go into starvation mode. I know you may know all this already. When did you have your rny ?

Yeah I make myself vomit cos it doesn't just happen anymore when I'm nauseous. I understand the surgery doesn't solve anything but when I'm trying and going to the gym and I step on the scale and I'm a pound more

It ruins my whole day. This definitely isn't the easy way out and I'm struggling

i weighed 456lb when i began and now at 207lb, i want to be down to 175lb but no matter how hard i try i can not get below 204lb... i float between 210 and 204 up and down for the last 4 months and its getting me down too, I don't make myself sick but i do stop eating and it makes me feel so ill but i just want to see that 203lb on the scales, Please try and get some help.... it sounds more in your head if im honest

I just wanna lose the last 40 pounds, but I know I shouldn't be cheating. Not like I cheat with anything big tho. Just iced coffees and little Snacks. Surgeon has me all freaked out..I just

Don't know! My surgery was feb 4 of this year

I just wanna lose the last 40 pounds, but I know I shouldn't be cheating. Not like I cheat with anything big tho. Just iced coffees and little Snacks. Surgeon has me all freaked out..I just

You will get there, Keep strong, you have come and incredibly long way, give your self a break, less stressing might help :)

I just wanna lose the last 40 pounds' date=' but I know I shouldn't be cheating. Not like I cheat with anything big tho. Just iced coffees and little Snacks. Surgeon has me all freaked out..I just

goal weight 150, pre sx weight 298, current weight 192[/quote']

Wow if you had it in February you are doing really well with your loss I had mine in November o last year. Dunkin donuts has suger free decafe flavored coffees I get them all the time and they really are not that bad for you. Best of luck

Thanks girls, this is the most helpful people have been on this site. I know my weight loss has been good but I just feel like I should be doing better, and the surgeon has pounded into my head that I haven't lost alot lately so that's in the back of my head too

Thanks girls' date=' this is the most helpful people have been on this site. I know my weight loss has been good but I just feel like I should be doing better, and the surgeon has pounded into my head that I haven't lost alot lately so that's in the back of my head too

goal weight 150, pre sx weight 298, current weight 192[/quote']

What everyone has said is correct, but one thing that has not been mentioned completely is that muscle weighs more than fat.

I have stayed at the same weight give or take 4-5 pounds. However I am working hard on building muscle. People keep telling me I look like I am still losing weight, but I am not losing in the scale. If you are working out a lot you must provide fuel for your body. You need food in order to continue to drop weight. You need your Protein, and calories.

Try not to focus on the number on the scale. It is just a silly number. It means nothing in this journey in my opinion.

I did this to get healthy and live a full and active life. I did not do this to step on a little machine hoping it shows weight loss.

Do you have non scale goals that you are working toward? Try to find some other way to measure your success. I measure success by buying new clothes or how much of my feet I see in the shower. My scale is not moving, but every week I can see a little bit more of my feet and clothes are fitting better and better.

As for your doctor saying those things to you - I really think you need to talk to him about it. Tell him that those comments are putting unhealthy thought in your head. I also think you should talk to a professional about the feelings and thoughts you are having. With this journey many of us are brought face to face with inner demons that we did not know were there. It is a crucial part of the journey to make this a long term success. This is just a tool, the challenge is retraining our brains to look at life through healthy eyes.

Please understand everyone one of us have come up against an inner demon during our journey.

Good luck!

goal weight 150' date=' pre sx weight 298, current weight 192[/quote']

Seek help....making yourself vomit is sooo unhealthy. You risk a perforated esophagus, not to mention bulimia.

I am in therapy, I haven't been in a few weeks and I haven't talked about this yet, this is all new problems cropping up. I know I shouldn't make myself sick but it gives me control and I don't feel so bad if I ate something I shouldn't. I'm just so scared that iced coffee or the occasional treat is going to ruin my pouch and I can't seem to get a straight answer from the surgeon. I meet with the nutritionist on Wednesday so we will see what she says. I know what I need to do, doing it is the problem.