Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

my surgery was Aug. 1st, and I am down 20 lbs....Looks like I am the slowest loser on here.... :o

Vickyyyyyyyy you're the bet loser here you know lol

Sooo I had an amazing dream last night.

I was at six flags with my boyfriend and we rode every ride and were there all day and had so much fun.

Oh how I can't wait for next year when this can happen...

I had surgery on August 16, so tomorrow it will be 4 weeks. I still feel like I have days where I've been hit by a truck...some days where I want to sleep the day away...some days where i don't want to eat or drink anything...but days where I'm so happy with my weight loss that it takes all that other away. Today is one of those days! :) Now....if i could just get all my Water in, and if my blood pressure would stay up so I didn't feel like I was gonna pass out all the time, so I could stay out of the hospital and keep from taking IV fluids for a change-- THAT would be great!

Wow kparadisek well done

Thanks Cynthia f!

my surgery was Aug. 1st' date=' and I am down 20 lbs....Looks like I am the slowest loser on here.... :o[/quote']

Vicky don't say that we are all winners! 20 pounds lost is better than 20 pounds gained! It will come off just be patient and give it time. We are all work in progress! You've got this so love and enjoy every ounce, inch, or pound that you lose! I'm proud of you!????

Hey everyone I had my surgery on August 6 on fhay day I weighed 302lbs when I started my journey in August of 2012 I weighed 332lbs as of today (I'm almost 4weeks out...) I weigh 283 I'm dissappointed because on my 2 weeks post op I weighed 286lbs that's only 3 lbs loss in almost 2 weeks!!!! I really need motivation I need to start exercising and getting my Protein in! I don't think I'm getting enough that's why I'm at a stall... That's only 19lbs loss in 1 month. So total loss so far of 49lbs..... But only 19lbs of that was post op... I'm dissappointed because I feel like I could do better than that... I was hoping for a loss of 30lbs this first month... But I can live with 19lbs what I'm really dissappointed of is the 3 lbs loss in 12days was hoping I'd lose more.... How do you get all your protein in!!

I get 80-100 g of protein a day. Ill usually have a coffee in the morning with unflavored Unjury Protein Powder. That's 21. Then about 2 hours later ill have a 2x the protein yogurt which is 12 so at 33g. Then for lunch i have either an egg beaters omelet with fat free cheese or puréed canned chicken mixed with mashed potatoes and fat free cheese. Both of those are around 17g so now by noon I'm at 50g. I will then have a glass of skim milk 2 hours later which is 12 g for 12 oz. do now at 62. For dinner ill have whatever I had for lunch leftovers do another 17g so at 79. If I feel any hunger later towards bed ill have a 10 oz glass of skim milk and chocolate splendor unjury which is another 31 g so 110g for that day or if no shake at bed then ill still be at 80

thanks kparadisek...I appreciate your support...its just hard sometimes to see everyone excited about their big losses and then there is me....

I hope everyone's doing good I'm sitting in the hospital been here for over 24 hours might get to go home on Monday apparently my stomach is swollen shut so I can take no in taken by mouth

I hope everyone's doing good I'm sitting in the hospital been here for over 24 hours might get to go home on Monday apparently my stomach is swollen shut so I can take no in taken by mouth

I hope you feel better! Sorry to hear you're in pain! I'm praying for you! Keep us posted!

Hi Everyone

Hi, Everyone my post was acting up for a second. I'm new here. I had a revision. I went from Lapband to Gastric Bypass on 8/1st and am very happy with my decision. So far my weight loss has been slow also. I have lost 20 pounds since 8/1st, so I have to keep reminding myself that at least it is coming off and that this is my second go around. It feels great to be able to read everyone's experiences. Keep up the great work everyone!

Hi' date=' Everyone my post was acting up for a second. I'm new here. I had a revision. I went from Lapband to Gastric Bypass on 8/1st and am very happy with my decision. So far my weight loss has been slow also. I have lost 20 pounds since 8/1st, so I have to keep reminding myself that at least it is coming off and that this is my second go around. It feels great to be able to read everyone's experiences. Keep up the great work everyone![/quote']

Welcome to August. I too am a band to bypass. My surgery was 8/26

Welcome to August. I too am a band to bypass. My surgery was 8/26

So far I like this bypass tool way better and I am determined not to fail this tool like I did the band. I hope you are also happy with your decision.

I'm Aug 29th, post op....I lost 13lbs week one, 0lbs week two, and 1lbs week three. Anyone else experiencing this? It's depressing to think I could fail at this weight loss attempt too.