Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I have been stalled between 152 and 147 for like over a month. I keep going up and down. My diet is great and I work out a ton. I'm so discouraged. My fiancé thinks I'm obsessing over calories too much and should try to just use my intuition and eat healthfully w/o documenting for a few days and see what that does for me. I'm thinking about going back to liquids for a few days to see if that will break the stall. I'm so sad... I'm worried I'm failing and don't know why...

I am on day 8 of my liver shrink diet. Feeling tired and weak. Is this normal?

So I have been stalled between 152 and 147 for like over a month. I keep going up and down. My diet is great and I work out a ton. I'm so discouraged. My fiancé thinks I'm obsessing over calories too much and should try to just use my intuition and eat healthfully w/o documenting for a few days and see what that does for me. I'm thinking about going back to liquids for a few days to see if that will break the stall. I'm so sad... I'm worried I'm failing and don't know why...

You're not alone. I'm dealing with the same exact demons.

Preop weight 389 current weight 289..that's 100 lbs lost since RNY 6/11/13

Pr1ncessJulee that is amazing! Congrats on your success. Thank you for sharing and inspiring me. I am in awe of the weight loss success of everyone on this forum as well as their support and words of encouragement. Going on 4th day of my pre-op diet Thursday . Surgery 11-11-13.

Pr1ncessJulee that is amazing! Congrats on your success. Thank you for sharing and inspiring me. I am in awe of the weight loss success of everyone on this forum as well as their support and words of encouragement. Going on 4th day of my pre-op diet Thursday . Surgery 11-11-13.

Best. Of luck with the surgery . Just be prepared mentally for what's coming. The physical aspect of the journey is easier than the mental reconditioning of a life time of learned bad habits...in my humble opinion.

STAY FOCUSED ON THE PRIZE ....it is so worth it. Your life completely changes for the positive if you truly are committed to being successful. If you ever need us we are just a post away :-)

The liquid diet is not for the faint of heart. Just don't cheat and you will get past it. Anyone can do anything necessary for two quick weeks when the reward is SO GREAT..

Have a great day!

RJ

DISCOURAGED???? Girl you are rockin this RNY thing like a champ. Be patient it will move. Don't Get freaked out, i agree with you fiancee you may need to back off the recording thing for a week. It may be stress that causing the stall. Let us know how you progress

RJ

You're not alone. I'm dealing with the same exact demons. Preop weight 389 current weight 289..that's 100 lbs lost since RNY 6/11/13

I think we are all battling those demons!

Janifer, my 2 cents, if there's not a Nov13 group started - start one! This forum of people going through my similar journey at the exact same time was/is SO beneficial to me! Even though we're only 4 months ahead of you it may make a difference for you. But I've learned we Junies would love to share our experiences with you! You'll do great & we'll love you through your weak days.

Janifer' date=' my 2 cents, if there's not a Nov13 group started - start one! This forum of people going through my similar journey at the exact same time was/is SO beneficial to me! Even though we're only 4 months ahead of you it may make a difference for you. But I've learned we Junies would love to share our experiences with you! You'll do great & we'll love you through your weak days.[/quote']

Thank you for your input Momma_doe, I was just simply going all around the forums/threads seeing how people are doing, getting ideas and inspiration of their success of every stage of this journey. Thank you for sharing.

Thank RJ for kind words and encouragement. I feel so blessed to have cross paths with everyone here on their WLS journey.

Ok who is having skin irritation from all the weight lost and what are you siding to help?

HW 343 SW 326 CW 245 GW 177 (98lbs gone) woohoo

To those who have arthritis... Have you noticed it's getting worse since surgery? Also what are you taking since we can't have NSAIDs. My hips are getting worse an the choice between Tylenol (that does nothing) or a narcotic is a scary one for me. I really want to be on a narcotic for the rest of my life but I have noticed my hips are getting worse. Maybe from all the exercise?

Ok who is having skin irritation from all the weight lost and what are you siding to help?

Baby powder seems to making a huge difference.

To those who have arthritis... Have you noticed it's getting worse since surgery? Also what are you taking since we can't have NSAIDs. My hips are getting worse an the choice between Tylenol (that does nothing) or a narcotic is a scary one for me. I really want to be on a narcotic for the rest of my life but I have noticed my hips are getting worse. Maybe from all the exercise?

Sorry I don't want to be on a narcotic for the rest of my life. Lol.

Only under the breast so far and I'm using Gold Bond Spray Powder.