Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

why am I craving boiled or scrambled eggs?

not sure if im doing this correctly but here is the July surgery list so far

July 1st-

Shawneey41

Renee

July 2nd-

Losing4mylife

July 3rd-

Elli'smommy

Kinggrichard

July 8th-

Hsegel

Tsworkinger

July 9th-

lilmommawolfe

July 11th-

ms_shea

July 15th-

Lisasomeboby

July 16th-

blueeyezz85

July 23rd-

npalmer28

mitzie46

July 29th-

Brooksy

wannabheathy

if I forgot someone let me know ill update it

I just got my date. July 31st!!!

post-34431-1381381256045_thumb.jpg this is some of my progress pictures. Surgery was July 1st. Am still hanging on tight...cannot wait to be dine this month.

not sure if im doing this correctly but here is the July surgery list so far

July 1st-

Shawneey41

Renee

July 2nd-

Losing4mylife

July 3rd-

Elli'smommy

Kinggrichard

July 8th-

Hsegel

Tsworkinger

July 9th-

lilmommawolfe

July 11th-

ms_shea

July 15th-

Lisasomeboby

July 16th-

blueeyezz85

July 23rd-

npalmer28

mitzie46

July 29th-

Brooksy

wannabheathy

if I forgot someone let me know ill update it

Hello,

My surgery is July 30 and I would like to join your list.

My new journey 2013. SD 7-30-13

Hi. Mine was on july 10th. ;)

Hello,

How are you doing? How is your recovery so far?

My new journey 2013. SD 7-30-13

I had my surgery on July 1st. I gained 10 from the IV fluids I lost that plus another 17 pounds. I feel good except that I now have acid reflux. I never had it pre op. I go for my follow up Dr. Appt tomorrow so I will get that addressed. My incisions are almost healed. I struggle to meet my Protein quota mostly due to the reflux. Anyway just wanted to check in.

You're probably craving Protein. I would make an appointment with your nut for meal planning guidance.

Maybe your craving Protein .see your nut about meal planning guidance.

maybe I do need to see my nuy. Now that you mentioned about Protein I have been craving chicken, turkey, eggs and fish.

Ok so I discovered Kellogg's to go mixes that have 13g Protein. You mix it with skim milk and that's another 8g. I also added oats to it, another 5g. That's 26g for half a cup of awesomeness. I decided to double it lol I am so full right now. Wish I would have discovered this earlier! 52g of protein and about 250 calories later I am ready to start my day! Surgery in 2 days, went shopping yesterday and got stuff so I'm prepared. Also picked up papaya enzymes just in case later on lol. So excited now!

HAS ANYONE CHEATED? I HAVE CRACKERS. UGH!! SAD :(

HAS ANYONE CHEATED? I HAVE CRACKERS. UGH!! SAD :(

I did 2 times when I was awayfrom home and no access to Soup or a shake I had a pickle because I thought that had to be the lowest calories and popcorn the same reason but different day. I feel bad but ive still lost 10 since last Wednesday so im trying to not beat my self up. How much longer do u have?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using RNYTalk

I did 2 times when I was awayfrom home and no access to Soup or a shake I had a pickle because I thought that had to be the lowest calories and popcorn the same reason but different day. I feel bad but ive still lost 10 since last Wednesday so im trying to not beat my self up. How much longer do u have?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using RNYTalk

Hi, I had my surgery on the first of July. My diet advanced apt is next Tuesday. I did tolerate it ok. I also had pieces of chicken breast on Sunday. I felt ok! I did loose 5lbs over the weekend. Maybe because of the cracker yesterday I was stuck on my weight this morning. I had crackers today again. Sometimes I need to chew something. When did you have you surgery? I wonder what will next month be like for. I cannot be on this blended diet anymore. I need fish, turkey or chicken.< /p>