Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

They can give you something sublingual for nausea. I got a prescription for that with my pain meds' date=' but I haven't needed it.[/quote']

They give us pain meds and raglan for nausea.

I'm 5'5" was 277 at my first appointment and my doc said my goal was 145. That should put me in a size 8/10 and I will get there! I'm a 22/24 now and 275.

I"m 5'6'' and 36 yrs old. My surgeon says I should get down to about 135 lbs. (that was a little bit lower than my idea of 150 lbs but hey, skinny not just smaller, right?) My starting weight is 297 lbs. Can't remember the last time I weighed 135 lbs I have no idea what size 135 lbs would make me, maybe some of you guys could give me an idea.

I have a relatively small waist with big butt/thighs and hefty boobs. Had a nice hour glass shape when I was younger and smaller. Hoping to see that shape again soon

I didn't plan well for my 2 week Atkins diet. So I'm heading to grocery store today (I was so worried about post op diet I guess). So instead of a 14 day diet' date=' it will be more like a 12 day diet for me. :-) I think grilled chicken is going to be my best friend, along with sugar free Jello and Water. I'm starting to measure my water intake because that has always been a problem for me. I do think I will have McDonald's fries one more time though...[/quote']

Sugar Free Popsicles have helped me a great deal!

That was beautiful' date=' Be bold in the Lord, and it will come to pass, Happy June everyone, Im not really anxious, I've prayed and everybody will do well.[/quote']

Thanks for the prayers! I can use all I can get. Nerves are getting a little frayed. :)

I' m going to find out my surgery date on June26. I still have fears about being denied for some unknown reason. I've struggled with being over weight since second grade. 10 years ago I had lost 107 lbs(Jenny Craig) only to gain all but 10 lbs back. I'm watching what I eat but I don't seem to be losing much weight at all' date=' I even gave up eating Pasta. My husband doesn't really talk about my decision to have a gastric bypass. Sometimes he does point out what I won't be able to eat post op. I don't think he wants me to lose weight. But I'm determined to, I'm tired of being overweight.[/quote']

Don't for get why we have these. And what they stand for

post-19601-1381381220733_thumb.jpg

It's JUNE!!!!!!! Our month!!! I'm praying that everything goes well for all of us. I pray that cold symptoms disappear' date=' nerves subside, and we all have HUGE success in our new lives! I told someone the other day "I don't want to be skinny, just smaller." Then I got to thinking...why not skinny? I think that was just my way of hedging so if I was a failure at this new lifestyle I could say I never wanted to be skinny. But I decided to be BOLD and CONFIDENT and say "I want to be skinny!" Bump that smaller crap. LOL I've been big my ENTIRE life...NO MORE!!! :-D. Happy June everyone![/quote']

Ya know... Why can't we say we want to be skinny?? Doesn't everybody?? I'm so sick of making excuses for why I want this surgery. It's more than ok if someone wants a nose job or boob job! Hell! Neither of those will even have any bearing on someone's health! It's purely for aesthetics! Heaven forbid someone want a surgery that will not only help them LOOK better but be healthier as well. Thanks, BJ! You just gave me a new outlook on this! Screw excuses, I just WANT it for ME! If someone has something to say, that's THEIR problem. I'm so over people feeling the need to comment or give me their opinion/horror story they heard.

See the surgeon tomorrow afternoon. Hoping for a late June date. Will post tomorrow with the answer!

HW: 331 CW: 303 RNY: Late June (I hope)

You go girl!! Lets get skinny and sexy!! I'm a size 26 so it's hard for me to think of myself skinny I've NEVER been skinny so I have no idea what it's like. But I've set the goal to loose 200lbs an that will leave me at 200lbs and that is SKINNY!!! My goal size for clothes is. 12. What is yours?

Right now I'm right around 250 and I'm 5'6". I wear a size 20. I have unofficially set my goal at 170, because I remember being 170 and feeling pretty good about myself. But my surgeon hasn't set a goal. And I think 170 would still put me in the overweight category. I met someone the other day with similar starting stats as me, and she's now 128 pounds. So I definitely think my goal has room to change. Maybe 150?? I would love to be in a size 10 or lower...seems like I always see really hot suits in those sizes. LOL

I am really short 5'2" so 220 is really big on me. I have a small frame too - I could never say "I've got big bones" LOL. I have a sister that weighs 200 and she looks great! But' date=' she is 5'10" and build way differently than me.[/quote']

I am also only 5' 2", but I am to 303, down from 330 in mid April. I too have a small frame. I don't know if I will make a size 2 (or even if I want to!), but I do hope to be in single number sizes! 8 is GREAT!!

I'm 5'6 and just under 250 and a size 18. I would like to be 140 but i would consider it a victory if I got down to single digit size clothes.

Right now I'm right around 250 and I'm 5'6". I wear a size 20. I have unofficially set my goal at 170' date=' because I remember being 170 and feeling pretty good about myself. But my surgeon hasn't set a goal. And I think 170 would still put me in the overweight category. I met someone the other day with similar starting stats as me, and she's now 128 pounds. So I definitely think my goal has room to change. Maybe 150?? I would love to be in a size 10 or lower...seems like I always see really hot suits in those sizes. LOL[/quote']

We are almost the exact size. I wear a size 22-24, though. I am going for losing 120! I want to have a little wiggle room afterwards because I hear that people gain a little back.

Hi all! I am 5'6" and 320, wear size 24. Surgery is the 13th, so scared and exited! I'm on Optifast till then. Can't wait to see what size ill end up! I've always been big too, so this will be an amazing experience! Look out Cedar point, here I come!!!! :)

We are almost the exact size. I wear a size 22-24' date=' though. I am going for losing 120! I want to have a little wiggle room afterwards because I hear that people gain a little back.[/quote']

I am 5'7" and at my heaviest I was 280. At my lowest I was 143. Now I am 155. I want 2 get back down 2 150 148.

I am 5'5" and was 258 and a tight size 18 at the start of my pre-op diet. I see many people who weigh less than me and wear much bigger sizes. I guess I truly an big-boned. I wouldn't want to weigh any less than 160 and I'm not even sure I want to lose that much. 170 may even be better for me. I've lost 10lbs in 6 days on my pre-op diet and my mom said maybe I won't need surgery. I'm like yeah right.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk