Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Surgery Dates

For all those post opers, I just want to know if you felt anything during the surgery! Or where you completely out?

Hi everyone' date=' came out of surgery and into my room around 5:30pm. Just did my first walk and over did it and in lots of pain, got my dose of morphine and falling asleep. Nursing staff has been awesome! Tomorrow is my ugi, I will keep everyone posted.[/quote']

Hope you have a peaceful night! Great job on the walking- so important!

So nervous and excited' date=' my surgery is scheduled for 7am, got to be at the hospital at 530am. I'm going to try and get some sleep! Will keep you all posted[/quote']

Good luck! Mine is tomorrow at noon! Wish it was 5!

I wish u all the best!

Ali

DITTO!!! Good luck tomorrow!! I'm soo happy for all of you!! :-) keep positive and stay strong!!

HW 341 LW 314.2 CW 299.1 RNY 03/25/13

Yes I'm so excited

Hw: 297

Weight before liquid diet : 287

Weight 2.5 weeks later: 279

Surgery date: 3/6/13!!!!

Yay!!!!!!! Congrats to everyone good luck lets pray for no complications for anyone

My surgery is March 19th. And I am so excited but very nervous. I am not sure how to handle what people will say. I'm trying to think positive thoughts!! What are some things that you women are looking forward to being able to do once you lose some of the weight or even all of the weight??

Hey ya'll I'm heading to the hospital...7:00 table time so ill be on the flip side by lunch time :) ill post when I can!!

My surgery is march 19th as well. Very excited but so so so nervous. :/ :)

I am nervous too...but I am also SO ready to embrace a wonderful new challenge, and the joy of accomplishment as my journey moves forward! Yay!!

Good luck to all of today's surgeries!

As for me, no more morephin, horrible chest pain and getting ready for UGI. Catheter is out(thank god).

Feeling a little tummy discomfort(5incisions) but its the chest pain that is bothering.

Slept like a baby last night but that was due to the pain meds, unfortunately no more today :(

As for me' date=' no more morephin, horrible chest pain and getting ready for UGI. Catheter is out(thank god).

Feeling a little tummy discomfort(5incisions) but its the chest pain that is bothering.

Slept like a baby last night but that was due to the pain meds, unfortunately no more today :([/quote']

I'm happy you are doing so great. My guess is the chest pain is from the anesthesia working out of your system. I've had many surgeries and sometimes the pain in my chest/shoulder area was worse than the surgical pain. Thankfully, it goes away within a day or so. Are they going to be giving you anything for pain?

Hi everyone' date=' came out of surgery and into my room around 5:30pm. Just did my first walk and over did it and in lots of pain, got my dose of morphine and falling asleep. Nursing staff has been awesome! Tomorrow is my ugi, I will keep everyone posted.[/quote']

You did great, now if only I do as great. I am afraid I won't have my surgery. I have cheated on my opifast diet of shakes only every day so far.

Janel

As for me' date=' no more morephin, horrible chest pain and getting ready for UGI. Catheter is out(thank god).

Slept like a baby last night but that was due to the pain meds, unfortunately no more today :([/quote']

Sorry to hear about your chest pain. Judging from the other post op threads it's probably the gas right? I know mine was a real b!+*# after my lap band surgery. Good to know you are doing well otherwise. Good luck and prayers out to everyone today.

Off to shower! So totally nervous. RNY in 4 hrs. And counting.