Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Surgery Dates

Hey!! I'll fix it ASAP. I'm on the iPod right now and it's much easier to do it on a computer. I'll take care of it before bed:) sorry about that!

No problem.. Lol.. Just figured I'd let u know :)

I was thinking today that I can't even imagine what it would be one doing this without my online support group and just wanted to let you guys know that you all help so much in keeping me motivated!! Kraney' date=' we worked in the yard today and spent some time with my nieces and nephew. I did my pedi last night and a deep clean on the house today as well. I've only got eight days to go!! I'm right there with ya girl!! I can hardly believe its actually going to happen!! Love you guys!![/quote']

I'm going in 2 weeks.. I'm anxious, and happy. I've been going through all the requirements since August!! It never seemed like it was going to happen, NOW it seems like its going to fast.. Lol.. I'm trying to think of all the things I need to do before surgery. A pedi is on my list also.. It seems to be on everyone's list.. Lol

I was thinking today that I can't even imagine what it would be one doing this without my online support group and just wanted to let you guys know that you all help so much in keeping me motivated!! Kraney, we worked in the yard today and spent some time with my nieces and nephew. I did my pedi last night and a deep clean on the house today as well. I've only got eight days to go!! I'm right there with ya girl!! I can hardly believe its actually going to happen!! Love you guys!!

:) that's so sweet! This is a loving non judgement zone for us all. We r committed to support and uplift each other!!! 8 days.... It's almost time to start your new chapter!!!!

I'm going in 2 weeks.. I'm anxious' date=' and happy. I've been going through all the requirements since August!! It never seemed like it was going to happen, NOW it seems like its going to fast.. Lol.. I'm trying to think of all the things I need to do before surgery. A pedi is on my list also.. It seems to be on everyone's list.. Lol[/quote']

Just remember no polish is allowed. For my hospital it's not allowed on hands or feet :( but other hospitals may be different.

HW 227, SW tbd, CW 222 - Loss To Date 5LBS - Surgery RNY 3/14/13

Hello to all of my March surgery buddies. I have been so inspired reading all of your posts. I have a little over a week left before my surgery (March 19th) and I am excited and extremely nervous at the same time. I have gotten used to my pre-op diet and I have lost another 5 lbs in the past week. I am grateful that my physician allows me to have more than just liquids during this time. I had some headaches for the first few days but I am getting better everyday. I really miss my morning cup of coffee though :( I have my pre-op appointment on Monday and I think that it may become even more "real" for me then. I can't wait to hear from some of our March buddies that have already had surgery. I pray for them everyday.

Just remember no polish is allowed. For my hospital it's not allowed on hands or feet :( but other hospitals may be different.

HW 227' date=' SW tbd, CW 222 - Loss To Date 5LBS - Surgery RNY 3/14/13[/quote']

I'll have to make sure I find out about that, thanks :)

So I've had my pre op class and I feel better. I don't have to do a liquid diet the day before I have a modified diet ending with all liquids before midnight. I feel like I don't have time to process every thing. I am flying out for an interview tmrw then my birthday then work and dealing with those stressors. Nine mre days and im there......got my Protein supplement samples and gonna stock up on food. Hopefully things will proceed accordingly.

I'm going in 2 weeks.. I'm anxious' date=' and happy. I've been going through all the requirements since August!! It never seemed like it was going to happen, NOW it seems like its going to fast.. Lol.. I'm trying to think of all the things I need to do before surgery. A pedi is on my list also.. I seems to be on everyone's list.. Lol[/quote']

Laurie...I hadn't thought of a pedi...thanks for that idea! Will have to do myself, though, because I can't stand anyone else touching my feet - not even my husband! lol

Bypass date 3.19.13 CW 254 GW 145

Can't believe that I go in tomorrow morning. Everything has gone so quickly, and now I know that in less than 24 hours time I'll be up and walking around. Feels surreal.

I've packed my bag, now charging my phone and tablet. Meds are bagged up, bed is made, bottles of Water are in my room for ease once I get home, and I just want it done and over now.

Going to miss my dog like mad while I'm away- he sleeps at the bottom of my bed.

Hello new here I'm a march surgery date too ! Who do I tell?

What's your date, I'll add you to the list! And welcome!!!

Hello to all of my March surgery buddies. I have been so inspired reading all of your posts. I have a little over a week left before my surgery (March 19th) and I am excited and extremely nervous at the same time. I have gotten used to my pre-op diet and I have lost another 5 lbs in the past week. I am grateful that my physician allows me to have more than just liquids during this time. I had some headaches for the first few days but I am getting better everyday. I really miss my morning cup of coffee though :( I have my pre-op appointment on Monday and I think that it may become even more "real" for me then. I can't wait to hear from some of our March buddies that have already had surgery. I pray for them everyday.

I was beating myself up trying to stick to 5 - 8oz shakes a day. I finally decided to eat a small amount of high Protein meat a day. I also am drinking massive amounts of Green Tea, this is great for cleaning out all of the fatty deposits in the liver and shrinking it prior to surgery. Only 5 more days until the looser bench.

Janel

Can I b on the march surgery group?

I had an RNY march 6

Nairali

Thanks!

We have a big day tomorrow!!!!

marisela: 3/11!

TraciW: 3/11!!

11brittney11: 3/11!

metherer: 3/11!

Steevo: 3/11!

cranialmalady: 3/11!!

Gibbys Goddess: 3/11!

I'm praying for u all to have a successful surgery and a speedy recovery! Know that your in all of our thoughts and prayers and we r with u in spirit! :)

Keep us posted on how it goes!!!