Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

LOL!!!!!!!! You guys are so funny!

I just had taco salad without the lettuce.... I am full full full but not miserable........ I'm thinking I love this restriction!

We are going to a family reunion tomorrow..

WISH ME LUCK!

Good luck Tracy!! And remember.. it's not about the food.. it's about the family getting together. Enjoy yourself!!

I'm going to hit the sack early tonight. I had Ethan from 8:30-6 today and I'm definitely not as young as I used to be!!!

Everyone have a great night, and remember to follow the bandster rules!!! :cheer2:

Denise - holy crap, go you... I am so uncoordinatd, that is why I love Water aerobics. Thanks for the info...

TracyK - You are funny with the undies, but true, I just got a bunch of new ones. All my extra Large shirts are getting too big for me, can wear some large but the xlg i feel like I'm hanging out, i am not blessed up there

TracyinKs - luck,,, you will be fine

I just got in from working in the pizza shop, so tired i just had a dish of icecream for dinner and going to pass out

I just finished baggin up 6 huge bags of clothes to send to my DD's MIL. I can't believe the wardrobe I had!!! Most of them were from when I was still teaching... I pulled out things I had put away years ago that got too small and hung them in the closet cause I know I'll be getting into them one day soon. And I know what ya mean about the underwear!! I've gone from a snug 10 to a loose 8. Love those band perks!!! (no, I didn't send the underwear to the MIL.. sheeeesh!!)

You are too funny... before my son 4 years ago i lost a ton of weight, was in a 12/14 and good hooked on thongs.. I know TMI... but I'm excited because I just got some at Walmart, which I have never found anythere that fit right... size 8... YEAH

That is why you are doing so great... running after the grandson all day. LOL

have great night

I found some bags of clothes tonight while packing (for our big move yayay!), and I pulled out 8 pairs of jeans/bell bottoms I forgot about. I tried them on, 5 of them fit now.. 3 still too tight.. can't believe I was ever able to wear them!!

Now, I need help! I'm not savvy with wedding rings.. we were looking at styles online.. I found one I liked, talked to the owner of the store about if it would look right with my solitaire.. she said yes, but I'm very skeptical and think she just wants a sale.

So, anyone who knows.. I have a princess cut (square) solitaire..

Would this clash with it?

http://www.juliesjewels.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/4376.jpg

Since it's roundish and the diamonds are circles?

Holy Moly!!!!!! I don't know if I have that much rythm (sp?)

Looks very fun though.....

I need to get my butt moving so I can catch up with you!

Oh please! I have NO rhythm! I have like 2 left feet...but hey, I tried! I probably looked hilarious out there, but at least I was exercising! LOL

It about WORE ME OUT! I thought for a second I would die, but then she started the cool down.... :faint:

Denise - holy crap, go you... I am so uncoordinatd, that is why I love Water aerobics. Thanks for the info...

TracyK - You are funny with the undies, but true, I just got a bunch of new ones. All my extra Large shirts are getting too big for me, can wear some large but the xlg i feel like I'm hanging out, i am not blessed up there

TracyinKs - luck,,, you will be fine

I just got in from working in the pizza shop, so tired i just had a dish of icecream for dinner and going to pass out

Jenn I LOVE water aerobics!! I just wanted to try something new...it kicked my BUTT!!!!

congrats adorable, i looked at the website and omg.. i couldnt do that!!

not yet :)

I did Water aerobics years ago with my mom and g'ma.. now every sunday at the family cook outs (parents have a big pool) i swim in their pool.. not float around drinkin beers like everyone else, but actual laps! whew!!

Laura Darlin', diamonds go with anything, and are kind of like flowers, they all go "together". It is a beautiful ring guard by the way. So far everything you have shown us, proves you have excellent taste! DF must be a great guy if you chose him!!

Today, was a lazy day for me. I went with my DD, 2 granddaughters, and my best friend for a mani/pedi. Yes, the same ol' broad who was branding bulls yesterday has a standing mani/pedi appointment. My FIL laughs about me being the prissiest cowgirl he ever met!!!!

We had the girls nails painted. They are all in a wedding tomorrow. My DD's sister on her Dads side, is marrying the jerk she has been living with!!! My DD is the maid of honor, and the girls are a junior attendant and the flower girl. We had a lot of fun, then we walked next door to.....Cold Stone Creamery....I ate a kid size, and was happy. Then we went to dinner with my best friend and her husband, now kicking back, doing some laundry so I can pack tomorrow.

Sounds like you are all handling your fills, and your diets so well---I am proud of you!!! Shrinking like crazy too!!! I drop a pound, and regain it. I know it is not the right time for a fill. I really don't think it is a fill issue, but a food choice thing with me! Plus the stress that I am headed for, I didn't want to face with a new fill. Will get to work when I get back. Watch what I eat while he is healing, and we can walk together.

Ok ladies, I am off to get some much needed housework done. Will check in soon! Keep up the most excellent work!!!

Kat

We also went this morning and ordered a new shop building to be put up in the back part of our property. It is going to be 24X 36 ---I am considering adding an office out there. I ebay a lot of motorcycle parts, and it would be nice to be able to log on out there, to list them.

You guys are too funny with the panties! Can't wait till mine fall off! I did buy myself a couple of new bras this week:D BUT....apparently I've lost weight in my boobies! That C cup was way too empty! I haven't been a B cup since junior high! Not so sure if DH is gonna like that or not! Maybe he won't mind as long as I lose weight in other places too!:biggrin1:

uh oh....I almost pb'd today I think. I know I was sliming for sure! I ate 2 small fish fillets, and took a bite off of a baked potato hashbrown...to the bathroom I went! It was pretty scary but only lasted a few minutes. I kept moving and tried getting into various positions to get it to go down. Something must have worked because a little while later the feeling of me going to hurl were gone! Nothing actually came up but slime...ick!

I think I ate my scrambled eggs too fast this morning. The last bite felt like razor blades and it still feels stuck in my throat. I guess I do have some restriction.

Morning everyone

I'm so excited, normally when I work when it is hot I gain a couple of lbs. 2 things happened last night, the first, for some reason I was actually sweating last night and actually had to pee, which never happens... So that leads to the 2nd thing... I actually lost... down to 226.5 this am! I am officially past my 1/2 way point! I could do a happy dance. I don't know what I did that was so different as far as not retaining Water, but I do know the gym must hav been worth it. So Monday am, back I go!

I am so excited.

Oh the only other new thing was the Fiber sure on Wed.

Thank you...

so are you ard 37lbs since the same surgery day as me, that is fantastic. I think this is the motivation I needed.

The only thing that scars me is I know I need a fill, but 8lbs since my last visit, I don't know if he is going to give it to me