Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Dates

Congrats worm glad all went well and welcome let the fun begin.

Simply sorry I r struggling glad you have some options soon you will be on the other side and not have to worry

Hi guys!! 24 hours post op now and I'm doing pretty good. Sipping Water. Walking a bit and cleaned my self up! Lol. Off the pain pump thank God! It was making me so nauseated. Let me tell you dry heaves and hiccups suck!! It's hard to keep from falling a sleep which makes drinking hard. Ordering a SF raspberry Popsicle for dinner. Yea ! Glad to hear my surgery buddies are ok!!

Glad you are doing well

Hi Ladies and Gents, Wanted to check in and say thanks for all your prayers and good thoughts. I don't have much energy so this wont be much I am still on a PICC line and getting nutritition and fat emulsion from their with antibiotics and such. I will still here for a long while so just taking it in one day at a time. Hope everyone is doing well! My prayers are with you all

Hi Ladies and Gents' date=' Wanted to check in and say thanks for all your prayers and good thoughts. I don't have much energy so this wont be much I am still on a PICC line and getting nutritition and fat emulsion from their with antibiotics and such. I will still here for a long while so just taking it in one day at a time. Hope everyone is doing well! My prayers are with you all[/quote']

I wish you a speedy recovery... Keeping you in my prayers.

Hi Ladies and Gents' date=' Wanted to check in and say thanks for all your prayers and good thoughts. I don't have much energy so this wont be much I am still on a PICC line and getting nutritition and fat emulsion from their with antibiotics and such. I will still here for a long while so just taking it in one day at a time. Hope everyone is doing well! My prayers are with you all[/quote']

Hey EVA great to hear from you stay strong girl you are in my thoughts and prayers I hope you are blessed with an easy and quick recovery :)

So glad to hear from you your in my prayers get well soon!

Great to hear from you, Eva. Rest and recover well. Let your body take as long as it needs to get strong again.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Sorry I haven't been on here much today was the first day I could walk without getting crazy dizzy still pain but I only got off bed rest Thursday night. Had my first walk yesterday but I am much better than I was congrats to all the new post op's hoping you heal super fast thanks for being there for me guys i really needed it :)

Glad to see you doing well.

You guys are so great and positive! I have gotten over my 24 hour freak out! I am back to feeling perky and optimistic about my surgery! Woo Hoo November 26th here I go!

Good luck Dawn, I will be praying for you. My surgery is Nov 28th...

To everyone going to have surgery- it's not as bad as we think. I was off pain meds after 2/3 days. Today is day 4 post op for me. I feel good and don't regret it one bit. It gets hard sticking to the post op diet and I'm sometimes hungry and craving stuff but hey WE DID THIS SURGERY FOR A REASON!! Gotta stick to it. Best of luck to those still recovering!!!! Prayers for a fast healing!!!! Day 4 post op and Iv'e lost 10 pounds

Karmagirl, that's great. Thanks or the advice.

Oh Eva take care we will continue the prayers glad you were able to check in stay strong!

Glad to see you doing well.

Same continued healing to you.

Good luck Dawn' date=' I will be praying for you. My surgery is Nov 28th...[/quote']

1 week away from the big day for us...how are you doing? Did your doc put you on a liquid diet? Mine did not..I'm getting so excited and nervous at the same time..moments of tears of joy and of fear..it sure is an emotional time..but I know will be well worth it..I live on second floor and since I've had my surgery date I'm more aware of how hard it is to climb the stairs at times..wishing you well

Well day two and so far so good. It is the little things like underwear that make you happy. liquids seem to be ok and the pain is manageable. Going to order another Popsicle. Should go home this afternoon. :-). Good luck to all the surgeries today and hope all are doing well from this week!