Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

"Tragedy" I like your way of thinking! You're sassy! My husband left me 5 yrs ago after 26 yrs of marriage and though hee would never admit it I am sure my weight played a part in it somehow. Considering how it all went down, I hope that after I have surgery and drop the weight he will be jealous as hell...he is already asking about me and the surgery when he sees our grown sons...so it must be in the back of his mind! A friend told me to relish the moments because I am "living in his mind rent-free"...lmao! As bad as that just sounded, I have never been more secure with myself and though it was hard at first I now enjoy my single life and am having this surgery for no one but ME! I want to be healthy and live a long time to enjoy my sons and the rest of my family and friends...this is the best gift I could ever give myself...a fresh start and new outlook on life! SASSY!

Oh ok I always thought cheating was a sexual thing. I guess therapy works.

My wife and I were going through some issues before I had the surgery' date=' she didn't want to have sex or even touch me. I would ask her if it was do to my weight and she would say no. Now I'm down 60 lbs and she wants this everyday. It does hurt that all of a sudden she wants this now that I lost some weight but I guess I can just be a dude and be happy I'm getting some again. :)~[/quote']

Thats right! Your getting some & my hubby is getting some. lovely world right. The way your wife was toward you I was with mine. I didn't want sex.

This is my beautiful wife. I wish she could have the confidence in herself that she should be having.

Your wife is beautiful. Good luck. No one said it would be easy.

My bf is very supportive. As a matter of fact at first he didn't want me to have the surgery. He always told me he loved me the way I am. It was me that wasn't happy. But I kept complaining and being scared of my health issues. He then told me whatever I decided he would support me. We have a friend who had the surgery and she looks sickly. I think that's what bothered him. He tod me if I start looking like her he was going o force feed me. Lol.I wish all of you the best in your relationships and I pray that mines stays the same.

Yeah at first my husband was nervous and said only if I wanted to, then he found YouTube with all the before/afters. The positive is he keeps telling me how hot I will be. I just ask what about now? I am no sloth lol

All we can do is be true to ourselves and love ourselves.

I can tell that my wife has gotten jealous. I'm getting so much attention that it makes her feel like competing with me. She seems to feel threatened that she started wearing makeup and trying harder to dress up since having our daughter. I am natuarally a huge flirt. She knows it and fears she'll get NEXTED. We are going on three years married and if it were for her she would want me at 400 lbs like when we first hooked up. Our marriage is rocky do to her insecurities so we'll see how this plays out. I love my wife but it is hard to hear negative comments 24/7. She is beautiful but feels un-attractive since she gained 30 lbs from having our baby. I think she looks good but it's her attitude that makes her look bad. It's all in the way you carry yourself. Confidence = attractiveness.

Flirting. A huge thing on a marriage. A union that the Lord has endorsed and signed. I've never married but seen first hand plenty of marriages suffer because of it. Flirting makes your partner feel insecure fat or not. Why not flirt with your spouse? Anyone heard the saying every time you go to the beach you get a little damp? Flirting is going to the beach. To all MARRIED flirts, maybe you should read your bibles because it is the greatest love story ever told. It will guide you on what your role is as a husband or wife. It is distasteful as well as disrespectful to God's covenant of marriage to flirt. I'm sure I'll receive alot if flack as a single woman for saying these things but I know what my Bible says and I stand by the word of God.

These are the reasons I've never married. Not because I'm fat but because I haven't been about the right thing and would never enter into Gods covenant if I couldn't enjoy all of the beautiful blessings that come along with it because I still wanted to flirt and such.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using RNYTalk

Flirting. A huge thing on a marriage. A union that the Lord has endorsed and signed. I've never married but seen first hand plenty of marriages suffer because of it. Flirting makes your partner feel insecure fat or not. Why not flirt with your spouse? Anyone heard the saying every time you go to the beach you get a little damp? Flirting is going to the beach. To all MARRIED flirts' date=' maybe you should read your bibles because it is the greatest love story ever told. It will guide you on what your role is as a husband or wife. It is distasteful as well as disrespectful to God's covenant of marriage to flirt. I'm sure I'll receive alot if flack as a single woman for saying these things but I know what my Bible says and I stand by the word of God.

These are the reasons I've never married. Not because I'm fat but because I haven't been about the right thing and would never enter into Gods covenant if I couldn't enjoy all of the beautiful blessings that come along with it because I still wanted to flirt and such.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using RNYTalk[/quote']

Your 100% right. I know I have done wrong in my marriage. I've asked God to forgive me. Temptation is just so hard to stay away especially when the enemy knows that there is pain and sorrow at home with your spouse. The grass always looks greener on the other side even if it's for a quick moment. But it all comes back to bite you in the rear. :/

Panda I'm married and completely agree with you. I have NO doubts in my marriage or my husbands security.

Your 100% right. I know I have done wrong in my marriage. I've asked God to forgive me. Temptation is just so hard to stay away especially when the enemy knows that there is pain and sorrow at home with your spouse. The grass always looks greener on the other side even if it's for a quick moment. But it all comes back to bite you in the rear. :/

The grass always looks greener from the other side! Lol! But when you stand on the other grass then you realize that the grass wasn't that green afterall. Although we cannot be held accountable for how others choose to act or feel but we can take a look at our own actions and ask what part we played in our mates insecurities. I'm not judging anyone but I did want to remind everyone how precious the covenant of marriage is and that it is a relationship blessed by God. So why not treat it with all the respect intended so that it may be blessed by all of the Lords bountiful blessings.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using RNYTalk

My wife and I were going through some issues before I had the surgery' date=' she didn't want to have sex or even touch me. I would ask her if it was do to my weight and she would say no. Now I'm down 60 lbs and she wants this everyday. It does hurt that all of a sudden she wants this now that I lost some weight but I guess I can just be a dude and be happy I'm getting some again. :)~[/quote']

knowing women because i am one.... maybe the increased sex is kinda her marking her territory as opposed to her thinking your more attractive?

"Tragedy" I like your way of thinking! You're sassy! My husband left me 5 yrs ago after 26 yrs of marriage and though hee would never admit it I am sure my weight played a part in it somehow. Considering how it all went down' date=' I hope that after I have surgery and drop the weight he will be jealous as hell...he is already asking about me and the surgery when he sees our grown sons...so it must be in the back of his mind! A friend told me to relish the moments because I am "living in his mind rent-free"...lmao! As bad as that just sounded, I have never been more secure with myself and though it was hard at first I now enjoy my single life and am having this surgery for no one but ME! I want to be healthy and live a long time to enjoy my sons and the rest of my family and friends...this is the best gift I could ever give myself...a fresh start and new outlook on life! SASSY![/quote']

sassy is awesome! be it no matter what size...age...looks...race...creed...etc...etc... :)

Well said, Panda!

knowing women because i am one.... maybe the increased sex is kinda her marking her territory as opposed to her thinking your more attractive?

Why would a women need to mark her territory? What good does that do for her?