Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lower Body Lift Fun!

Y'all, Okay, I just CAN'T take a pic of myself right now. I have freaking tubes hanging out all over me still. I'm hunched over, I look like a crack whore. I won't even let the guys I'm dating come over and see me. I'm not posting pics til I can stand up straight! I'll give in a little and post before the swelling is gone, but I just can't post 'em right now. I'm too vain for that. Unless you just want scar pics. Is that what you want? Okay sicko's. I'll give you scar pics.

I totally understand not wanting to post pics . I do want to see the " process pics " though lol I want to see how it looks , swelling and everything while your going through it . But i understand , i cant wait to see how great you look!

mindy

Alright, y'all. Here you go! Here's the SWOLLEN, nasty pics from about 2 minutes ago with my camera phone. I do have some before pics, but the computer that has them won't turn on for some reason. Anyhow, I'll find it and post it, too. I PROMISE it'll look 4,000% better in 5 more weeks, then I'll put on the bikini and send it to my ex. I'm totally kidding. I'm not vindictive like that, but for some reason I really want to be right now. I wish I didn't still love the dirty bastard...

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7515&stc=1&d=1169450071

post-205084-13813134587558_thumb.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=7516&stc=1&d=1169450875And JUST for fun, I'll include another pic from before I lost this damn weight (oh, this is so embarassing and yet addictive):

post-205084-1381313458789_thumb.jpg

WOW you have come a long way and you look amazing.

Your tummy looks great already ! I love looking at and reading stories like yours it gives me the gumption i need to keep going and not get discouraged as i wait for the money for my surgery .

I have a question for ya though .

Your tube looks like its coming out of your "Vajayjay " ( as they say on greys anatomy ) LOL Do the tubes bother you ? How long do you have to keep them in and how many do you have ?

Ok that was more then one question. LOL

You look awesome puddin . And i saw SEND THE BIKINI PIC to the EX LOL

BTW thanks for posting that I am sure that was not easy . If it makes you feel better its helpful to me , to see how far you have come , see how far I Can go and what I might have to go through . So thanks

Mindy

WOW you have come a long way and you look amazing.

Your tummy looks great already ! I love looking at and reading stories like yours it gives me the gumption i need to keep going and not get discouraged as i wait for the money for my surgery .

I have a question for ya though .

Your tube looks like its coming out of your "Vajayjay " ( as they say on greys anatomy ) LOL Do the tubes bother you ? How long do you have to keep them in and how many do you have ?

Ok that was more then one question. LOL

You look awesome puddin . And i saw SEND THE BIKINI PIC to the EX LOL

BTW thanks for posting that I am sure that was not easy . If it makes you feel better its helpful to me , to see how far you have come , see how far I Can go and what I might have to go through . So thanks

Mindy

Holy freakin cow, Mindy, thanks! It did take a lot for me to post these. The tube is coming out just above my kooch (as we call it). I used to have two there, but one was coming out on its own and they removed it. I have 3 right now. I think they'll be removed tomorrow *insert Hallelujiah chorus here*. They've been a royal pain in the ass. I went out to dinner last night with friends (which, by the way, was too much to do after 1 week of surgery) and totally hid the "balls of liquid" that the tubes lead to in my bra LOL! It was awesome. Small tummy and huge boobs.

As far as the bikini to the ex goes... gosh, you know, I loved him for him even though he was so gorgeous, and he loved me for me. But, you know, men are visual creatures. And I KNOW that the excess skin bothered him when we were intimate. It played a part in his desire to go back to another woman who is 'very attractive.' It's a LOOOONG story, and he didn't end up going back to her, but I did tell him never to call me again when he asked if we could just 'take a break for a little while' (which is so easy to do when your heart is being broken). We're supposed to do a triathalon together in June and we have a business trip with a conference in the same hotel in March. It's inevitable I'll see him again. Him seeing me now will be revenge enough. He can't ever have me again. But dear Lord, I hope he doesn't seduce me again. He's just a master at it and it's so hard to resist!

<p>Wooooow Puddin, you look great already! I'm SO jealous! I have a question too, did you get to keep your own belly button? Or did they make you a new one, I've heard stories of having to pay extra to get a belly button with your TT. Do you mind sharing?</p> <p> </p>

Wow, simply amazing. YOu must not be able to stop looking at yourself. What a transformation, you truly are an inspiration.

Wooooow Puddin, you look great already! I'm SO jealous! I have a question too, did you get to keep your own belly button? Or did they make you a new one, I've heard stories of having to pay extra to get a belly button with your TT. Do you mind sharing?

Men who have that charm and ability to seduce are a weakness of mine too. But by June you are going to be so damn hot that you will have the choice of any man you want, and you want need a man like him in your life. Stay strong!!!

The doc kept my bellybutton but just 'moved' it LOL. It's okay. he sutured it so it the sutures won't show once it heals. It doesn't look bad. It was included, just FYI.

As far as men go, you know, I've sorta had my pick of men for the past few months. But hun, in Utah at 28, the men come few and far between. I don't know where to find the good ones. I used to be frumpy and ugly. I REALLY came into my own just recently. I've been dating some really hot guys recently (I got em posted on my flickr account at www.flickr.com/photos/puddinpie LOL), but with this ex... it wasn't his looks that I loved. It was the fact that we "got" each other so amazingly well. It was almost freaky how we got each other. The fact that he was so good looking, manly, seductive, sweet, and loved doing the same sport activities as me was icing on the cake. My fear for the future is never finding anyone like that again. But it'll take time. I think many of us go through this when we are banded and lose a lot of weight *puts on therapist glasses* I have undergone MAJOR, MAJOR, MAJOR changes in the past year. It has been so quick! I just can't expect to find my eternal companion within a month of breaking up with the one that I thought I was going to marry. Yeah, we were going to get married in March. It has ONLY been a month since the breakup. I let down my moral standards with him and he did with me, too. So we sorta hated each other. The sex changed EVERYTHING. It ruined our otherwise perfect relationship. It just aint worth it! But single people of the banded world - it's so VERY easy to fall in love once someone begins to show affection for you after you've lost weight. It's this psychological thing for us. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't change who you are inside, or let down your standards for ANY man. You be who you want to marry, okay? You BE those qualities. I'm working on it right now. I am slowly regaining faith that I'll find someone. And EVEN if I never find someone that I 'clicked' with as much ever again, I'll be a happier woman because I can trust that he'll never cheat on me.

Jacqui, I just love you. Did you know that YOU were one of my main inspirations in this whole thing?

As far as the bikini to the ex goes... gosh, you know, I loved him for him even though he was so gorgeous, and he loved me for me. But, you know, men are visual creatures. And I KNOW that the excess skin bothered him when we were intimate. It played a part in his desire to go back to another woman who is 'very attractive.' It's a LOOOONG story, and he didn't end up going back to her, but I did tell him never to call me again when he asked if we could just 'take a break for a little while' (which is so easy to do when your heart is being broken). We're supposed to do a triathalon together in June and we have a business trip with a conference in the same hotel in March. It's inevitable I'll see him again. Him seeing me now will be revenge enough. He can't ever have me again. But dear Lord, I hope he doesn't seduce me again. He's just a master at it and it's so hard to resist!

Thanks for the info , its interesting to me to see what might ( Most likely yes LOL) happen to me.

As for the man , Let me tell you i have been there.

I PMed you on that subject lol

Mind y

Karey,

I'm computer stupid and don't know how to post pictures.Believe me I've tried over and over again! I wish I knew how.

Puddin, I said the same thing about fitting myself into a size 5! I thought this would be the tiniest I could possibly get into but to my surprise the swelling is going down and my waist is shrinking.I'm totally amazed,this was totally unexpected.As for walking over hunched.My Dr told me I had to walk straight up "like a soldier" so a day at a time I tried to straighten myself up little by little.I had the drains in for 1 week.BUT I've had extra Fluid build up that poured out of an open area on my hip for 5 weeks,(which is normal)this is actually the first week I'm finally not draining fluid! The swelling will take weeks to go down and you'll especially see it in the evening.Keep your garment on 24/7 except while showering of course.I don't know exactly how long we are supposed to wear this garment but I'm told the longer we wear it the better the results ,how ever long that is!! I'm ready to rip this thing to shreds!

Karey,

I'm computer stupid and don't know how to post pictures.Believe me I've tried over and over again! I wish I knew how.

Puddin, I said the same thing about fitting myself into a size 5! I thought this would be the tiniest I could possibly get into but to my surprise the swelling is going down and my waist is shrinking.I'm totally amazed,this was totally unexpected.As for walking over hunched.My Dr told me I had to walk straight up "like a soldier" so a day at a time I tried to straighten myself up little by little.I had the drains in for 1 week.BUT I've had extra Fluid build up that poured out of an open area on my hip for 5 weeks,(which is normal)this is actually the first week I'm finally not draining fluid! The swelling will take weeks to go down and you'll especially see it in the evening.Keep your garment on 24/7 except while showering of course.I don't know exactly how long we are supposed to wear this garment but I'm told the longer we wear it the better the results ,how ever long that is!! I'm ready to rip this thing to shreds!

Here's how I posted pics: I clicked on the "attach" icon then uploaded my photo. Then in the list of attachments, I clicked on my uploaded photo, copied the URL, then clicked on the "add photo" icon and pasted the URL of the attachment. That was probably the hard way to do it, but whatever. I WANT TO SEE YOUR BEFORE AND AFTER!!!

What exactly do you mean by "garment"? I only have to wear compression socks that go up to my thighs. Is there something else you have to wear after the drains come out??? My doc told me to stop wearing the girdle because it was causing a lack of blood flow to the bottom part of my stomach and it was causing bruising (you can see it in the photo).

Hey, I tried on some size 10 pants today and they FIT, even with my tubes inside of them! I can't believe how small I've gotten! As far as size goes, though. I really don't think I want to be smaller than an 8. I'm a woman with curves. I like curves! At a 6 the curves would be GONE!

Puddin: You're too funny! I taught want to see the pics with tubes and swelling. Too scary. :o I want to see the happy pictures! :) I can wait. I'm proud of you! Just keep us posted. I want to know what to expect when I get this done.:bandit

Puddin - you are awesome! Thanks soo much for sharing all the info and the pic! You are doing so great and you look awesome. Its hard to believe you are the same girl. Keep up the great work. I hope to be in your situation someday soon.