Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lower Body Lift Fun!

Brenda, how big do their jeans go right now? I SWEAR I tried on size 13 jeans yesterday and they were tight. I was so upset. But I know it's this stupid swelling. If I were to try the same jeans on this morning they'd probably be loose. This swelling is a nasty biotch.

Puddin.... I have been following this thread and I just have on word for you.... WOW!! :) You are a true source of inspiration for me girl! You look amazing and you are finding yourself again.... I am so proud of you!!

since you inspire me I went upstairs and tried on my jeans. This are Maidsons from Abercrombie size 12 and they fit loose, so then went to my EZRA from Abercrombie size 10 and about 1/2 inch to even button. cant do the suck it in thing cuz the stitches hurt. I could wear those 10's, ok fat hung over the sides, but they were on before surgery. Am I being too good to myself in these recovery days? How long is this fin swelling supposed to stay literally "on my hips" How is it possible to remove 3 lbs of skin from my tummy and the jeans dont fit? OOH now I am getting the why the heck have I gone thru 2 weeks of --- and my jeans are tight I wanted to be in those 8's Im saving!!

Abercrombie regualr styles go to a 12 or 14 and the Ezra & Fitch go to a 12. as my daughter told me " its a feel good store" the sizes according to her run alittle larger than say American EAgle. I dont care 6-8 at Abercrombie I'll pay $100 for those sizes. At American Eagle I wear a 10 also 12 depending on the style and cut.

It's a good thing I live 150 miles from the nearest mall, I'd be there now trying on jeans!

You guys are super sweet, thanks for your awesomely kind words!

Brenda, I gotta travel a good 30 miles to the nearest Abercombie, so I think I'll try Aeropostale today. I liked their jeans before. JC Penney also has some cute jeans in their Jr. section. I just hate spending money on pants when I know they're just not going to fit again in a couple of weeks.

Hey mom, I mean Karey, the doc just said since I haven't worn one for the first 3 weeks it's not going to make a huge difference the next few weeks if I have a compression garment or not. The first compression garment was causing a lack of blood flowing to my lower abdomen and some major bruising. Once I took the binder off the bruising went away. I tried on some "compression garments" at Dillards the other day. They push my back-fat up and give me a little roll back there. How do you get rid of that??? I have a larger ribcage and broader shoulders, so I think it compresses me more at the top than other people.

puddin, you look awesome. By the way, what's your sign? Do you come here often?

Just kidding.

Don't you mean "where's your sign?"

Don't you mean "where's your sign?"

Back in the Pleistocene Era (where I'm from) "what's your sign" was the quintessential "pick up line." You're way too young to know that. The reference was to astrological signs like Aquarius, Pisces, etc.

Back in the Pleistocene Era (where I'm from) "what's your sign" was the quintessential "pick up line." You're way too young to know that. The reference was to astrological signs like Aquarius, Pisces, etc.

LOL. No, I knew that. I just brought it back to Jeff Foxworthy status. I'm not THAT young (wink wink)

Hey Puddin, lookin' awesome! I'm wondering how your arms have faired through your weightloss? A lot of looseness or saggyness? You should take a picture of yourself in the same pose as your 'before'! :)

Mandi