Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lower Body Lift Fun!

ohhh, good question Argon. My arms are not doing so hot. It looks like I have two arms. One with muscle tone on top and then the skin hanging from my sexy first arm. haha. I am thinking of getting my arms done as well but kinda nervous about the scars. Anyone know if there is a way to remove scars. At least fade them out alot? Puddin I swear everytime I come on this thread I want to exercise. Even with the swelling you look amazing. In fact I think you look great now. So watch out world, there's another hottie on the loose. I will hopefully be another one soon enough.

Puddin, you look amazing! We are the same height and I can't wait to get to a size 10/12. Your pictures are such an inspiration!

Arms! Yeah, my arms are ghetto, but not ghetto fabulous, just ghetto. I guess they're not TERRIBLE, but they're kinda saggy. I don't hardly ever wear short-sleeved shirts any more. The shortest-sleeved shirt you'll see is like the one in the pic on the previous page. If I DO wear short-sleeved, I've usually got some kind of shrug or jacket to cover up at least my upper-arms. But I can see them shrinking back, so I'm not going to have my arms done.

The lower body lift is where they cut almost all the way around, and pull everything (your lower area) 'up', kinda like pulling up pants, correct? I'd love to see how it turns out. Good luck, Puddin' :)

BIG OUCH!:P

From what I can see, your arms look great. You look amazing! I can't say that enough. I've been waiting for months since we posted about the Tummy Tuck to see your results, swelling or not you look amazing.

From what I can see, your arms look great. You look amazing! I can't say that enough. I've been waiting for months since we posted about the Tummy Tuck to see your results, swelling or not you look amazing.

Back atcha babe. It's fun to lose weight. So what kind of exercise are you into lately? I know you're always switching it up, getting into something new.

Today I tried on size 10 curvy fit jeans at Express. They fit PERFECT! I think it's the top that was fitting but the legs were kinda tight in the 10's. With the curvy girl 10's, it fit like a glove. I'm hooked now. Then I went and tried on some new bike shorts so I can start training for the triathlon in June with them (it's slowly warming up around here), and I had no stomach! I could wear the tight pants with PRIDE! I love it. I wanted to do a little stroll around the bike shop in them LOL. This is a whole new feeling. And then when I bought my swim gear, I tried on a new speedo bikini. For heaven's sake, I looked good in it. This is definitely a whole new experience!

I'm loving your post Puddin. Some people may be against plastic surgery or say they can't afford it but honestly, the clean up after the weight loss surgery is worth every debted and owed penny. The Plastic Surgery decision is one of the best investments you will ever ever make, to include the perks such as a tremendous boost in self esteem, no more tugging at shirts to cover your panni, intimate embarrassment, etc.

This was a good post and it's great you are publically journaling your day to day tasks, observations, etc. It will help the next guy when they are ready to have the lower body lift.

P.S., where is your circumference scar? Is it right under the bikini line? Not midsection waistline?

P.S., where is your circumference scar? Is it right under the bikini line? Not midsection waistline?

Yup. Right under the bikini line, not midsection waistline! I'm really, really happy with the placement, and even now the scar is not bad. I'd take the scar over the hanging belly any day. And I'm with ya on plastic surgery intervention. I'm all about surgical intervention these days! I want a boob job. The ex was going to pay for it, but now that he's out of the picture I have to finance the sucker myself. But once my house is sold I'm taking some of that equity money and running to Mexico with it. I love my doc here, but I think a boob job is something I'm willing to go to Mexico for, in order to pay half the price for it!

Puddin, I am so happy for you. You are so beautiful!!!!!!!

Thank you so much! I needed to hear that today.

Okay... SINCE I can't get enough of these before/after pics. Here's another one I took yesterday:

attachment.php?attachmentid=7593&stc=1&d=1170877902

I'll have to get my sister to take another one of me so you can actually see my FACE this time. I bought this swimsuit to start training for the triathlon. The swelling is slowly subsiding. I am down 3 pounds since a week and a half ago.

post-205084-13813134604575_thumb.jpg

Looking good girl!

Holy dooley! You are smokin hot!! You wouldn't even guess that those photos are of the same person! BTW thats a cute swimsuit too Puddin!

It's great to see someone take their life by the Mountain Oysters and just make it into what they choose for it to be. Congratulations puddin