Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

love it brandi! cute cute. i bet you can't wait to get it. 30" waist. I can't wait till i'm there.

Someone on your pin up sight posted a link to those type clothes and I looked it. There are some super cute shoes that would look great with that dress! i love a pair that has polka dots on it, 4" heel. They are around $40 i think, I can't remember. Check it out.

Brandy- I hate that we can't control our dreams, i'm sure it's no fun dragging up memories of him. Quit it sub conscience!

The friend from highschool sounds interesting, is he just not as "hot" as these guys that have been hitting on you lately?

When is chocolate marine coming to town again?

Hi everyone!

Long time no talk!

I have a hard time keeping up with everyone, so I apologize for not doing many personals here... I don't seem to be online as much as I used to be!

I'm 3 1/2 weeks out from my lower body lift with Lipo. Holy cow has it been hard - mainly the fact that I've gone "stir crazy" - it's really, really difficult to go from being super-active girl to sit-on-your-butt-and-heal girl. ;)

As Brandi reported, they took 22 lbs off me with the skin and lipo - they did a lot of lipo in my thighs as well as my torso. Since I'm relatively young and single, the doc was good to me and was aggressive with everything, hence the 22 lbs! And yes, it does hurt - A LOT. I don't think I'll do any more plastic surgery (and luckily, I don't think I need any!) The most frustrating thing is the swelling. I have no idea today what I'll look like once this is all done, and I'm sooooooo impatient! :Banane34:

If you'd asked me a week ago what the most frustrating thing was, I'd say the drains. I had four - two for the back, two for the front. The two for my back exited out my hips, the two for the front, well, they were about as front and center as you can be, which is the most freaking annoying thing! Luckily the last two came out on Christmas Eve - yay!

Overall, was it worth it? YES! Even if I ended up where I am today with the swelling, which won't happen, it would be worth it. My stomach, even swollen, is totally flat. Totally bizarre - I keep looking at it thinking it's not mine... ;)

Ok, gotta run for now - if ya have any questions, let me know! I think I'm the first December 2006 bandster to get PS, so I'm happy to share my experiences!

Luv you all...

Annie Banannie

Sweet--here is the link, I was too lazy to photobucket the picture..lol..

Rockabilly Dress Vintage DIY Black Swing 50's Pin Up - (eBay item 130184704251 end time Dec-27-07 15:56:56 PST)

Brandi--I agree you are just stressing out! You are a hottie, don't dream about someone who doesn't deserve you!

BOO! I demand pictures of you in the dress and not in the dress :heh:

<p>Hey all Happy bandiversary! I am so tied up right now! Had a horrible bout of stomach flu(not recommended with a band!) Not losing a darn bit of weight! grrrrrr you all are doing so wonderful! Take care! Hopefully I can get on here more soon! Dont forget me yet! Jill</p>

bannannie!! welcome back. I'm so excited to see the after pics! 22lbs! that is amazing. good for you!

hi jill, I also go the 24 stomach bug while on vaca and forgot the anit nausea medicine and threw up about 9x! no good. Sorry.

hey girls!

Annie & Jill - welcome back!

Annie how exciting! I have an appt on the 28th - I've decided if the insurance will pay to have the flap cut off I'm going for it. I guess its not as appealing as an actual tt - but I can't afford to pay for it my self so I'm praying the insurance will come through for me.

My huge NSV - I went shopping yesterday with my Christmas cash and got 2 pairs of slacks and a skirt - all a size 10!!! woohoo! I tried the 12's first and I was swimming in them. But I think that Christopher and Banks sizes run a bit bigger - I don't care tho - I was just giddy over the 10's! I got alot of nice stuff and drasticly reduced prices. Everything was 75% off which was a blessing bc I was really debating on buying new stuff when I know I want to lose at least 20 more lbs. I also got 2 pairs of boots - one pair is just Columbia winter boots, cute but everyday type - then the other pair are tall knee high brown suede, I couldn't believe they zipped up over my calf. HAha - I got a new pair of black heels too. I was loving it - shopped til I was broke.

Boo- cute dress! Did you win it? I'm so afraid of buying clothes on ebay bc of them not fitting.

So the Cookies are going to college tomorrow. I'm actually done with them now. I ate so many I don't think I'll crave another cookie until next Christmas.

Bman - dreams are crazy. I have some wild stupid dreams sometimes. I think the thing with you and the ex is that you were still crazy in love with him (from what I understand) when he left - that left you still holding on to what was. If you had had some horrible years or even months of fighting and turmoil in your marriage it probably would be easier to move on. You heart is still holding on to what once was.

Love ya ladies.

xoxoxo

ANNIE!! 22 pounds! WOO HOOO girl! I bet you look freaking HOTTER than ever girl! So glad you are doing well! How long did you have to have those drains?

Steph--BABY we are all so proud of you!! ROCK those 10's girl! You deserve them! Glad the Cookies didn't really harm you. ;) Yes, I won that dress! Can't wait to get it and try it on! I buy alot of stuff on Ebay, because it is hard for me to find what I like in stores. I am dressing basically in vintage or vintage style now. I love it!

Jill--hiya sweetie, so sorry to hear you are sick! Please take care! Hope you get better soon!

Derrick--I am doing pin up pictures in Jan, I will post them just for you! lol... :cheated:

hey ladies!! hope you all had a Very Merry Xmas and have great plans to ring in the New Year tonight! I'm going to a party, so it should be a blast! I haven't been to an actual NYE Party in years!!! I'm so excited!

I've been MIA This week b/c my family was all visiting. Now they are gone and my best friend and her son are here so it'll still be a crazy week, but I just wanted to pop in and wish you all a Happy New Year!!!

Boo...can't wait to see you in the dress!

Bnannie.....glad to hear you're on the Mend!!

Steph....Congrats on the 10s!!! :)

Talk to you all more soon!

my New Year's plans = me and my dog :) I suck.

I got invited to 2 parties, but they are both 2 hours away in Indianapolis. I just don't feel like driving that far for one night. I was just up there Friday. UGH. so lazy.

I have a phone date with my marine. He will be on base and can't leave. So, he is my captive audience. haha. Sad... sad... plans huh?

oh, well...

Happy New Year to everyone! Have fun at your party VA!

VA--Have fun at your party! WOO HOO!

Brandi--I am sorry no party plans. I will be asleep by then I am sure! lol.. have fun with the Marine! :scared:

Got a hell of a deal today girls! You know I love vintage, well at Goodwill I found a Jackie Kennedy style jacket. It is lambskin and mink!! It was hanging on the wall I asked the size and the girl told me, it was a Medium but it was about 50 years old so it was the size of a small now. SO I tried it on and it fits great! Even goes over the boobs and buttons!! WOO HOO!! It is black, I love it. $8.99!! NO JOKE! Never could ahve gotten that at a vintage store for less than $40 or more! I am so excited. I plan on wearing it with that new black dress to work. :mad:

I am in a huge amount of pain. Went to Dr. They took tons of blood, ect. Not sure what is going on, maybe my gallbladder, liver or pancreas! On Wednesday I will be getting an ultrasound. Gave me Vicadin for pain....yucky, I will be doped out within 15 minutes of taking it...ugh...

Happy New Year to all, have fun and be good all! :)

boo-so sorry to hear that! I hope it's nothing serious. The jacket sounds great! Can't wait to see pics of you in your new outfit!

It's almost a new year here! i've been playing guitar hero since 7pm! there are 4 of us playing so i have lots of breaks but man, i'm getting good!

happy new year. The german fireworks are amazing!

Happy New Year! Woohoo 2008!

We had a nice evening. Went to my son's house, he had a party, mostly family and close friends. We got there early, my daughter was driving back to school - her friend was having a party so she was stopping there and then staying a couple days with her. Then we went down to a friends house, every year they have crab and shrimp, tons of food - we got there near 10 and everyone had eaten so I snacked a little but didn't pig out like I would have. I only had one glass of wine. Then we went back to my son's party and finished the night there. I was home by 1:30 and sober.

The house is quiet and empty. We have no plans for today except taking the tree and stuff down. I figure I better git'er done while hubster is home and can help.

Boo - the new jacket sounds cute! I have actually been thinking of going to Good Will and haven't gotten there. I guess after the holidays I'll get a chance to go. Let us know whats up with the pain, its not band related? Vicadin is good, makes me sleep like a baby.

My mom, sister, niece, great niece and great great nephew will be coming to visit the 2nd week of Feb. I'm excited but I really want to lose another 10-15 lbs by then. I resolve to get my butt on the dreadmill this month, eat healthy and lose!

Have a happy healthy skinny new year ladies! I love ya!

bman-how was the phone date? Ok, poor guy being stuck on base on new years eve! What's with that? i feel bad for these single guys who live in the dorms. The military is always all in their business! Giving them curfews ect. They are grown men and woman for goodness sakes, working and getting paid! At least he had you to keep him company.

boo- how are you feeling? I'm thinking about you!

steph- a size 10! woo hoo. go girl. We have a cruise coming up in the first week of april and I hope to lose 20lbs by then. Hopefully body bugg will help me stay on track. I ate burgerking today just half a sandwhich, a few fries and a cookie and that was 1000 calories! my entire day. Now i will have to starve the rest of the day.

I need a fill!!