Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Hey girls, I am feeling a bit better today. The pain is and isn't band related they think! They are thinking it is either my gall bladder, pancreas or liver. All related to my rapid weight loss. SO NO, it isn't the band, but the fast weight loss! Go figure eh?? I am doing better but I haven't eaten yet. That is what makes it flare up big time. SO good thing that I am not hungry.

How are you all doing on this lovely new year? We have about a foot of snow! PUKE! lol...Faith is sad, she wants to play outside but my parents have my oldest. LOL..Mommy is too mean I won't go out an play with her! :party: I am NOT a snow bunny at all!

Love and hugs to my girls!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ok ladies, I added a few pics on our yahoo group showing me 4 weeks post op from my lower body lift...

I'm still swollen in the hips/thighs, etc so I'll likely go down another size or two... which blows my mind! :party:

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!

bannanie!!! I want one! I want a LBL! Who crap! I had to pull up your before pic too. My goodness. Ok you need to be a poster child for the band and the surgeon! You went from not so hot mama, to smokin' hot babe! All I can say is wow! and I need a LBL!

boo-glad to know you feel better today, but I'm praying that nothing is wrong with you!

Ok ladies, I added a few pics on our yahoo group showing me 4 weeks post op from my lower body lift...

I'm still swollen in the hips/thighs, etc so I'll likely go down another size or two... which blows my mind! :party:

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!

You look freakin' amazing!

Hi all!

I just got back into town last night, so I thought I’d pop in and catch up with the latest and greatest “Steady Losers’” news!

Claudia—I feel so bad that you didn’t get the job! I hope there’s an even better opportunity out there just waiting for you!!!! Your brother sounds like a funny guy—you’re only an “oink-and-a-half” now?

Bkwalling—Love your new look! I want to turn my waves into curls now, too!!

VABandster—So glad your latest fill is helping! I hope the numbers on the scale go down, down down! :scales:

Nikki32—So good to hear from you! The scans they do these days are just amazing—I’m sure it made you feel wonderful to hear your baby is growing well! :preggers:

Boo—The new pictures are great!!! I hate having my picture taken so I haven’t posted anything yet…maybe someday! J The “Mom’s sabotaging me” comment cracked me up—dealing with family can be such a pain!!! :)

Bannannie—I’m so glad you made it through your lower-body lift okay! That’s fantastic! I can’t believe they were able to remove 22 pounds—WOW! You are going to really be “hot stuff” now! :wow2:

B-man—I agree with your thoughts about the new fellow vs. the Marine—you’re right, things do happen for a reason! I haven’t been on a real “date” with a true stranger I just met since 1987 or so! If you think you don’t know what to do with all of the attention you’re getting from men, just wait until I have some stories to share! I’m looking forward to providing some comic relief!

Sweethot—I’m so happy that you had fun in Rome! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures. It must have been surreal to actually see all of those famous sites in person! Keep us up-to-date with how your BodyBugg thingy is working for you (now that you found it again)!

StephC—Sounds you were frightfully busy over the holidays! Congratulations on the size 10s! That is outstanding!!!! You fit into tall boots, too?? Bonus!

Jillrn—So great to hear from you! I hope you are back to your old self really soon. Stomach flus suck!!! Hang in there! :)

As for me, my son and I had a great time up north at "home" in New Hampshire between Christmas and New Year's! It snowed while we were there which was a nice touch. The best thing about this holiday season is that I didn't gain an ounce! It's a freakin' Christmas miracle! I love my band! I love my band! I love my band! LOL! :whoo:

I did some clothes shopping while I was visiting NH since there's no sales tax. I managed to buy two XL blouses from the "regular" ladies' clothing department. I also bought a new coat a couple of weeks ago that was XL. I could wrap my old coat around me about twice! :eek:

I never had my last doctor's appointment so I wasn't officially weighed in around my bandiversary. I asked for an office visit when I called for the appointment, but someone booked me for a fill appointment at the other site. OOPS! I'll have to wait until later in January to see my doc now. :cry

I'm going to spend some time tonight setting some 2008 weight loss goals. I want to lose the rest of my weight by next December.I gotta go back to work tomorrow--boo, hiss!

I hope everyone's 2008 gets off to a great start! :clap2:

BANNIE!! WOO HOO hot hot mama. My Dh saw your pics and he told me to tell you that you looked "Hot before" and now you are "Super Hot"! lol... look so good girl! :)

Transformer--welcome back sweetie! We all missed you! :scales: Sorry no official weigh in, but that is ok! Go by how your clothes feel! Congrats on the new clothes! :eek:

I have been up since 2 am. Pain keeping me up. Saw my Dr last night at Best Buy. Totally random and weird, lol....wasn't quite sure how to act. I will see him again in a few hours! Wish me luck, I feel awful. :*(

sweethot - My phone date was awesome :) We just talked for hours and hours... He told me that he couldn't think of a better person to ring in the New Year with -- so it was a good night. I'm so glad he cleared up my misunderstanding -- I wasn't sure about him in the beginning, but we've been talking for over 4 months now. We really connect.

Bannannie - I cant see the pics cuz im at work. I will check them out as soon as I get home. I am gonna go broke, but I am going to have to get the PS. I am going to a seminar at my Band Dr. with a Plastic Surgeon on Saturday.

transformer - can't wait to hear the stories! I feel like a freak sometimes with the messed up way my mind works. I am sooo not used to the men, and I feel like I know absolutely nothing some days :scales:

Booboo - hope you get to feeling better. I've been having some strange pains as well. The doc told me the same thing. They are jst aches and pains from the rapid weight loss.

Steph - happy new year and congrats on those size 10's

Hey girls....just thought I would share these photos...I felt very bad for not taking Faith out to play. SO I did! BUT the catch was, I have nothing to wear so I had to wear DH's hunting stuff....rotfl....I look like the OLD fat me...lol...

The snow wouldn't pack either, so we had a nasty little snow man she named Bob....lol..

Me, not so pin up like....lol....let the laughing commence! :)

DSC_0034.jpg

Bob.... (and Faith of course!)

DSC_0052.jpg

boo boo- faith is adorable! I hate playing in the snow too. luckily we only get freezing rain here pretty much. It snows very occasionally. You don't look like your old self in that!

Glad you had fun.

boo you in there honey they may take a while to get you out of that outfit ..did you feel the snow??

lol...it did take awhile to get the stuff back off. I didn't feel the snow at all though! I was nice and toasty.

Hi everyone! Sorry I havent been around in a while. I have been caring for my mom who is sick with cancer....no internet there. Congrats and happy bandiversary and here is to the happiest new year ever.

I can say for sure that I would not have been able to be so solid for my mom if I was the mentally and physically unhealthy person I was last year at this time. I managed stress by eating and then hating myself. Now I manage stress by running or working out. It is amazing what a year can do.

I did a little boxing day shopping and picked up a couple pair of levi's ....size 8!!!!

They fit great, and I feel great in them!

Have been sick this last week, came back to Victoria and went to the dr today. I have kidney, bladder and viral infection. Not fun. I thought it was my band cause I throw up ALOT, but turns out they think it is kidney stones. They are going to do a scan to see, in the mean time, I am just laying on the couch sipping on gatorade. Yuck.

I am glad to read about you all and your adventures. Congrats on your successes in 2007! You did it! 2008 will be a wonderful year for all of us!

Bandiva--I am so sorry your mom is sick. I hope she is doing ok and things get better. Good luck on your health as well, sounds like you are going like me--to hell once you got skinny....:D Take care of yourself!!

WOW!

Wow Banannie! Like HOLY COW! WOW! You look fabulous!!!! WOW! what a knockout! Geesh! I don't think I would ever look like that - even with the tt or lbl. You have a beautiful hourglass shape! You are beautiful! You inspire all of us! Wow.

Wow to all the oldies coming back to say hey! Bandiva, sorry to hear about your mom but wow to the weight loss - 2 lbs left? I'd love so see pictures! Size 8 whoohoo!

Transformer - sounds like you had a nice vaca, good to hear from you.

Maurdan - hows things?

Nikki - how's that baby doing? Have you gained anything yet? I know you were worried that you didn't gain but the baby boy is growing. Did you get your new computer for Christmas?

Boo - that little Faith is beautiful! What a doll baby! I was never much for playing in the snow, thats what dh was good at, I did as little out there as possible. I really enjoyed skiing last winter but I haven't even pulled the skis out yet.

Bman - sounds like the marine is a real sweetie. Let us know how the seminar goes.

Sweet - how's the bugg doing?

I am inspired to get my butt moving. I'm off to tromp on the treadmill. I need to lose 10 lbs by the end of January! Wish me luck.

Ugh, ladies... I am so unfocused... I ate candy last night and this morning. freaking candy! 360 calories worth this morning. :D

I started out great yesterday... saying I was getting back on track after the holidays. Then, I went to the store and what did i pick up?? 4 different not so healthy choices of food. Carb loaded food... :woot:

I havent exercises and ounce in i don't know how long. Here I sit watching all of you do so well and I feel like I am still sitting at that damn brick wall. I know it is my own fault. I stopped exercising and stopped caring for some reason. :woot: I think it is because I am just shut up alone in my own house, but that is still no excuse. I've not been doing well for 3 or more months now. :( I am so disappointed in myself. I could be so much further along.

and what did i do this morning? ate candy.

ugh, stupid fat brain.... she is still right there.