Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

boo boo-thanks! we had the best time, it was our 7th anniversary trip and our only one so far.

What a memory to have.

i don't envy with the family holidays! We are spending christmas with 3 families that we love and enjoy hanging with. I prefer that over a holiday in the crazy house (thats what all of our friends call my family so you can only imagine)

Sweet...thanks for posting the pics!!! I went to Italy several years ago and seeing those pics just reminded me of how much I loved it there and want to go back!!! ;)

Brandy....I've got my parents w/me for a WEEK!!! Not that they try to sabotoge me (on purpose at least), but ARGH...I'm just used to having ME SPACE ya know!??? So I wish us ALL patience and grace while we deal w/our families this week!!! lol

Merry Christmas to all if I don't log on again until after! :mad:

Merry Christmas my ladies... i didn't reach 100 lbs gone by my DEC 22nd Anniversary date, but I am still very pleased with the weight I have lost. I love everyone of you and am so glad that we've all stayed together over this last year :rose: I dont know what I would do without you.

I will have some ONE YEAR before and durings coming up soon :rose:

Merry Christmas my online family! I love you all!

boo boo that pic is awsome! you look hot.

guess what! i lost my freaking bodybugg! I've torn my house apart looking for it. I remember taking it off, and i always put it on my night stand and it is gone! i've pulled out all my furniture looked in the drawers. It's crazy! we dont have any houseguests and my kids never came into my room. hmm.... I'm so mad right now, burned a ton of calories looking for it and it doesn't even know it!

i found my bugg! well my husband found it in my lingerie drawer! I never ever ever open that drawer, how did it end up in there? lol.

yeahh i have it on.

Hey Girlfriends! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I've had a wonderful time with the family all home and then Christmas day they all went to the "in-laws" so hubby and I had a nice quiet day. They're all coming back on Friday for a big ham supper. My kids all got along wonderfully with each other, no tension in the room - LOL - which makes for a merry christmas for me!

I've eaten more Cookies then I've ever eaten before! BUT somehow my scale was 165 this morning. LOL hows that for not dieting! Love it.

I love all of you and I thank God he's blessed me with such wonderful friends.

Sweet - I am soooooooooo jealous! I love history and art - those pics are wonderful! Glad you found your bugg!

Step--sitto babe on the cookies! I HATE xmas Cookies. Ugh..it is almost over...lol...

Sweet--so glad you found the bodybugg! I freak out when I loose stuff. I go ape crazy. So glad your man helped you find it! :rolleyes: Thanks, I took that pic in my bathroom! lol....

Miss you all, hope everyone is doing well! I am selling a bunch of clothes on ebay! lol...getting rid of the 14s...a little late eh?

I am already spending the money though, just bought a vintage dress. I love the 50s!

Hey ladies :) just wanted to say hello. Nothing has been happening here lately. I've had a strange week and just kind of kept to myself. I keep having dreams about my EXhusband... something which I have not done in months. They have been really happy dreams too which pisses me off all the more when I wake up. I think it is just due to the holidays and being all alone... but I wish they would stop. :)

I am going to a party tonight in Indianapolis. I great old friend of mine that has not seen me in years is throwing it. He is gay though... so NO ladies (haha)... no potential hook up there! (ha) In fact, I will probably be the only straight single person at the party. I will be surrounded by more than 50 men that are not interested in me in the least. haha. However, I am MORE worried about my appearance at THIS party than I am for any straight man that I am trying to impress. If I come into a room of 50 gay men wearing something unflattering, with my nails unmanicured, or with the wrong shoes.... I will hear about it for the next 5 hours! IN DETAIL! haha

Ugh, well... I should have a good time. I need to get out of my apartment. The holidays stink sometimes.

I had a date last Sunday with this guy that I used to go to high school with... he is a chemical engineer, wealthy, and flies his own plane. Sounds great right? Why was I NOT attracted to him in the least? I think I am repelled by successful, respectful men. What the heck is wrong with me? He was great fun. I loved to hang out with him as a friend, but I was not attracted to him in "that" way at all.

But if it is some random marine 1000's of miles away that I cant have. well, then THAT turns me on. Some jerk that can discuss literature but is disrepectful... THAT gets me curious. The nice, wealthy, successful, stable man who already knows me and takes me out on dates... I don't feel a single spark for. How the heck does THAT work?