Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

B-man I forgot to ask How are the legal troubles going? I havent seen a post on it, but I certainly could have missed it. Jill

boo........congratulations you are our first girl to get to goal im sooooooooo proud of you:clap2:

,dont worry about your mum mine thought i looked too skinny when i was about half way through i think she just more comfortable with a podgy daughter she used to seeing ,i sometimes catch sight of my reflection and i dont recognise me !!!but i like this one better although of course critically still not too impressed with the undressed me ......will i ever be:phanvan ?? wont there always be something ,im pricing Tummy Tuck and boob job at the moment for after baby born (well a few months after )and so want thigh lift but been told it unbearable pain and with so many little ones to care for it not an option, but i have jelly top thighs not a good look ,though to be honest im a lazy arse im sure i could tighten them up a bit at least :embarassed:.

not been feeling great lately sickly,exhausted .generally bluuuuuuu

and the whole world giving me hard time about weight still going down..ok so im a little concerned too but what can i do band unfilled but im still feeling restriction ,im six months pregnant and no weight gain in fact im down about 20lb since finding out:faint:

but baby feels good size inside ,my babys were

8lb 8oz

8lb 3oz

8lb 14oz

8lb 5oz

wonder what this wee man will weigh ??

i go for ante natal next tuesday so they can measure bump then ,but i reckon im spot on for dates will let you all know .

keep at it you are all doing so wonderful when i used to post and see people so far ahead i thought that will never be me but i caught up

ive lost 97 pound i can barely believe it i was at go slow then it sped up ...unbelievably when i could get a little more in i think i was too tight for a good while and starving my body so it was storing food either that or baby been eating all my cals .

oh and forgot to say i got papaya tabs and they seem to be helping or maybe its all them yummy milkshakes im drinking he he he !!!!!!

Nikki--our band baby will be a wee smaller---he will be

7 lbs 13 oz. :rofl:

What does the Dr say about you not gaining? Could it be your just using up stored fat?

Jill--congrats on yhe 7"!!! That is great! WOOO HOOO!!! I think this ia really NOT about the scales! I think bigger battles are won in the dressing room! Keep it up!

I am very doped up today. I missed one class today already. I just don't know if I can go later. I took more pain meds and it is not like I can drive on those! Oh well, first week is easy anyways!

I'm going to say he'll be 8 lbs even - thats what I weighed when I was born.

Jill - girl you are doing great! 54 lbs is wonderful! And who says we have to lose it all the first year? So what if we don't get to goal for a while - thats ok - and now that you had the fill I think you'll be back on track. My biggest thing is the exercise, I don't do enough of it, but I'm trying. I've been on the treadmill a few times now.

Boo - girlfriend - goal! woohoo! Good for you! I love having you here, its so good to hear from someone who's a bit ahead of us, it really helps.

Rachel Rae had a lady on today who had lost 200 lbs, and all of her friends, even her mom. Then they talked to her mom and she said that as she would lose the weight she'd say she had to go shopping for skinny clothes, her mom would say well pass the old ones my way - and she'd make remarks like I doubt they'd fit you, I got them after I'd lost weight. Little remarks like that. She said she'd email pictures of herself, before and after to her girlfriends with headings like - size 14!, size 12! - then after hearing her mom, she realized she had put up this barrier between her and her friends. I was like omgoodness!! That could be me. I do the same thing with my mom, sister and neice - I send emails of me before and after and never think that its bragging. I just told my mom about the size 10's. My mom has been totally happy for me, but then she has said how her and sis are at their highest. I'm thinking oh no I hope I haven't hurt feelings along the way this past year. I just assume everyone is happy for me. In church on Sunday a friend said just how much have you lost, and I said about 65# and she said you make me sick! You know those 65 lbs you lost? well I found them! And then her and her sister laughed and I said about how their cousin had the surgery too. I went on to say I'm very happy I lost the weight but it has been a year, so its not like I lost it overnight or that I'm losing fast, maybe a couple pounds a month now. After watching that show today I'm replaying everything in my head thinking geesh I hope I didn't brag or hurt feelings. I don't have a big group of friends anyway, one best bud, and then my neices, sister, mom - family - everyone else are more distant friends then close. I have felt my sister kinda avoid my weight - and make comments about she has to do it the hard way - I guess I'll be more careful now.

jill-yes the Bodybugg makes all the difference! it keeps my butt on track.. I've lost 6lbs in 3 weeks. so a safe 2lbs a week. I'm loving it.

I'm still running. finished couch to 5k, so I can run 35 minutes without stopping about 2.5 miles and I walk the other half mile with the warm up and cool down.

I think these next few months with running and body bugg will really make all the difference.

steph-thanks for posting that! I'm sure my sis and friends are totally sick of hearing about my weight loss. I too email pics and am obsessed with myspace pics! geesh. I never looked at in that light. thanks. I'm going to be more careful now.

brandy- I totally noticed you got to goal! I posted on your thread. Congrats to you!! I got this cute dress from Target.com it's 15.99 I think you'd like. how to explain... it's black, cap sleeve the chest crosses over, almost like a wrap. it is tighter from the top to the waist and then flairs out, it is just above knee length. Very much like those rockabilly dresses you posted, but a little more conservative with the sleeves. It is way cute. They are on clearance.

Nikki- you are a weightloss machine man! preggo and still losing. woahh!

Anyhooo.....I was waiting to see if ya'll were gonna notice WHO is at goal?? lol...I am there girls! I feel so freaking awsome. I never in my lfe thought I would be here. I thought my goal weight was a joke!

Oh girl! I am so darn happy for you!!!! That is wonderful. I know what you mean about thinking the goal number is a joke. I sort of feel that way too. Heck, I am struggling to get below 200!!! Way to go though, you really deserve it.

Hey all! How are you? Looks like you are all doing great to me! You are all sooo ahead of me! I can NOT lose any weight. I went in for another fill today. I am up to 2.3 cc I was down to 2.0 even though my band was suppose to be at 2.2 Not sure what happened to the other .2 I only lost a pound but I have lose 7 more inches! I am happy about that but I need to see those numbers going down.

Kay- Congrats on your RN. Good luck with the boards. It was a piece of cake so dont worry about it! It took me 45 min and wha-la- passed and I have been an RN for 12 years now. You will do fine! Is there a speciality area you are looking to go into??

Sweethot you are so kicking butt on weight loss. Has your Body bugg made all the difference?? I need something to jumpstart this! I am stuck in a rut!!!!!!

Jill, I am with you on the no loss thing. I am thrilled to hear about your inches though and regret that I have not measured consistently. I actually measured yesterday and will see what a month does. I am working out like crazy so I better start seeing results. I don't want another fill because I think I have enough restriction. Let me know how you like yours.

I also wanted to comment on the bodybugg. I agree it is a great tool and it really keeps me on track as well. My only beef is that I have had a 1000 calorie deficit every day for the past 8 or so days and I am up a pound!!!! I am frustrated but have to guess that I am building a lot of muscle since I have really been cranking it on the strength training. We'll see.

Rachel Rae had a lady on today who had lost 200 lbs, and all of her friends, even her mom. Then they talked to her mom and she said that as she would lose the weight she'd say she had to go shopping for skinny clothes, her mom would say well pass the old ones my way - and she'd make remarks like I doubt they'd fit you, I got them after I'd lost weight. Little remarks like that. She said she'd email pictures of herself, before and after to her girlfriends with headings like - size 14!, size 12! - then after hearing her mom, she realized she had put up this barrier between her and her friends. I was like omgoodness!! That could be me.

This is a good topic Steph. I am kind of sorting through all this too. I have had a lot of those same comments "I gained everything you have lost"..it makes me feel weird. I am very humble to most people about my loss. I just say thanks and move on. BUt sometimes I want to share my success with people like my sister and mom who have watched me struggle for years and who know how hard I am working. This weight is not melting off! I have to work for every darn pound. I called my mom to tell her about some achievement at the gym and she replied laughing with "God, we are not going to be able to stand you for long"..WTF? I don't know what that means. Am I being that obnoxious that I am annoying? I don't think so. I was also talking about some outfit I bought and my nice heels and she said "when did you become such a diva?"...Ummm, I am just happy and feeling better about myself. Is that bad? You wouldn't mind but my mom is all of a size 4/6 naturally. I have never been that and she has always referred to my sister and i as her "big daughters"..my sister is a size 10 now but maybe has been as big as a 14 on her worst day. It is frustrating.

I just have to remember that this is on her, not me and deep down I know she is happy for me...maybe just irritated that I am happy??? I don't know.

I feel like I could go on for days but I really have to run...thanks for letting me vent.

kaydot- are you on your period? my weight jumped up 5lbs for a few days when I had mine! way to go on the couch to 5k you'll feel great when you finish. I now love to run.

my car is finally fixed! I had no car for 6weeks. I never though Id be so happy to see my minivan. love it.

I went to the "girl" dr. the other day. uggh. i hate doing that. and their scale has me 5lbs heavier than mine! Im not changing my ticker. I've been using my scale since I started so there. I almost cried though. bad bad day that day.

Hey everyone just wanted to check in :)

Jill - legal troubles are still not good. This one ticket will cost me almost $3000 just in legal fees. I have a Jury trail in MAY!!! :) - yeah, no hurry... huh? (sigh) I just try not to think about it most days and wish it would all go away.

That would have paid for almost have of my plastic surgery that I need :( how depressing is that?) ugh

Well, today is my Bday. I only have to work 1/2 a day. I have zero friends to take me out or to throw me a party down here... so, I have to settle for my Eric calling me on the phone last night and today :) I am just impressed that he remembered. It sucks being so far away from everyone that knows and cares about me.

My family is here though. So, I will be spending the evening with them.

Hope you all have a great day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brandi! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! We all love you and I know we are all tremendously proud of you and all that you have accomplished! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I for one don't think you are settling by Eric calling, I know it is hard because you are apart but from what all you have told us he is a doll! :(

Sweet--congrats on getting the car back! BEEN THERE! That sucks! So sorry about the dumb Dr scales. You know better, forget about that crap!!

Kay--Sorry about the fluctations, that sucks. Probly just water!

Steph--I agree that is me. I miss my best friend. She calls me a bitch now....:) No wonder I am so depressed all the time. But I don't think I meant to push her away. I try to be positive and supportive. BUT oh well. Ugh!

Back to class ladies, keep me in line! lol... :)

Hugs

sweethot - my dr's scale is always 4 lbs higher but the nurse told me go by your own scale, bc thats what you are using. So I have 2 scales, one is right on with the dr and the other is my buddy. Sometimes I forget what one I'm using. Yesterday I updated my ticker and I put higher scale read first and then as I was looking at it I thought wait a minute thats not right and remember to use my old trusty scale. We bought old trusty when my son wrestled and he felt it was right on and still gets on it when he comes over. I do set my goals by the higher one tho, like when I hover around 170 - 172 my goal will be to see 169 and then when it happens I'm thrilled. For some reason the in between numbers don't do the same for me.

Kay - I think sometimes its as hard for them to adjust to us getting smaller as it is for us. I went to lunch with my neice the other day and we got on the subject. Her mom had bypass and then I'm like her 2nd mom and I got banded, we had it done about a month apart, anyway she gets bombarded from both of us. She said she doesnt' mind and she actually likes hearing about our achievements. Of course shes a sweetie and thats why I love her. But she said it has really encouraged her to lose weight, which she has lost at least 30 or 40 lbs now - she said the only thing that bothered her was one day her mom was in at her job and made the comment to Barbs co-workers that she was going to pass Barb up - Barb said but it didnt' bother me, then she says well yeah I guess it did bother me bc thats what made me decide to really work at losing this weight, but it didnt' bother me to the point of not wanting to be around her. She just didn't want her mom to be smaller then her. She said it has really encouraged her to lose the weight.

I was in Wally world yesterday, they had a clearance rack and I got 2 blouses - one white and one cream - which I've been needing - for $3! And I got a skirt for $5 - size 10! I didn't even try it on, I thought well for $5 if it doesn't fit now it will someday, same with the blouses they were a large and although I've been wearing a large for a while it still doesnt' really sink in that I can wear a large, but I thought well they'll eventually fit. When I got home I tried it all on and to my great delight everything fit. I love getting cheap clothes, I don't feel like I'm wasting money if they don't fit in a few months. The crazy thing is I kept browsing through the womens dept. I even pulled out a 16W and then I had to tell myself I'm not there anymore. When I cleaned closets last week I counted the new tops I've bought this past year - not even my summer tops - bc I have them packed away - I bought 22 new tops! Omgoodness! I thought no wonder my closet is a mess! I should make a rule if I buy something new I need to take something out. Most of the stuff was cheap stuff but it really made me gasp at how much I buy.

Bman - hey I hate to bring this up but whatever happened with that whole court ordeal and speeding ticket? I had forgotten about until someone else mentioned it. Did it ever get settled?

Va - how's the job? Are you busy and back into the swing of it yet? How about the commute, hows that going?

Nat - where are you girlfriend? Get back here and fill us in.

ok - while I was writing that novel Bman answered my question.

Sorry I go on like I do - geesh!

:happybday2:Happy Birthday beautiful Brandi! I love ya and wish you all the most wonderful things this year. :)

May it be a year of love,:love: laughter :( and happiness! :happybday:

Have a happy day. :)

:happybday2:

Happy Bithday Brandi!! This will be your best year yet! I'm happy that the conversations with Marine are great! Good for you. I hope you get to see him sometime soon.

have fun in class Brandy.

steph- I feel the exact same way about the middle numbers. 181, does nothing for me, but 179 I will celebrate! Now in the back of my head i'll alwasy feel like I am not really there because the dr. scale says differently. Oh well. what's a few lbs.

Thanks guys :) love ya all

love you too !!

brandi ............HAPPY BIRTHDAY I HOPE YOU HAVE GREAT DAY XX

well girls sorry i havent been on was feeling rough and having crampy pains ...yikes had to go to labour ward

good news is only kidney infection not baby arriving early and doctor reckons baby great size :)and baby strong heartbeat and was kicking around showing off so they aint worried just said to try to eat as regularly as possible more small meals mmmmmmm i think i can manage that ..its great to be told to eat more.....lol

ive started my baby shopping though in earnest now it seems real im so excited :clap2::clap2:

although i should add although my weight has decreased my waist measurements going up.up.up but thats good baby showing hes growing :girl_hug: