Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

HI ALL,

BEV- I CANT GIVE HIM HOPE BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO HURT HIM . I WAS UP FRONT AND I DID HAVE A GOOD TIME . WE ARE PLANNING TO GO TO SEAWORLD THIS SUNDAY WILL SEE HOW IT IS .

BK- SO PROUD OF YOU I NOT DOING GOOD NEED TO GET BACK IN TRACK BUT ITS SO HARD AT TIMES .

QUESTION:: I AM SURE WE HAVE ALL DONE IT WE DONE THINGS WE HAVE NOT .. DOES YOU BODY ASK YOU TO GO BACK ON TRACK ?

I FELT THAT YESTERDAY I WAS BEING BAD FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS LOL OR SO AND YESTERDAY I FELT SOMETHING WEIRD LIKE YOU NEED TO EAT HEALTHY AGAIN MY BODY ACTED WEIRD . SO I ATE SOME VEGGIES AND DRANK SOME juice AND IT WAS SUCH A RELIEVE . WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE HAS EXPERIENCE THIS ?

OK ANOTHER QUESTION HOW DO I GO INTO YAHOO. I HAVE YAHOO BUT DONT HAVE A CLUE OF HOW TO USE IT . IF ANYONE WANTS TO EMAIL ME ITS liligdlmex@yahoo.com. Thank you ,

Another question has anyone drank coke or soda .. ?? and what did you feel ?

I am completly restricted from drinking it so just wondering.

take care

clau

hi guys - ok so I'm totally humilated. I went in for my fill and woohoo lost 1.5 lbs IN TWO (2) MONTHS! So I go in and lay down and he's asking all the questions, have you been eating the right foods, blah blah blah - I said no I haven't. He said WHAT!!?? You spent all the money and went through all the pain and don't eat properly (Dr. Sexy is now losing his sexy) and I said ... yeah I know... he says well don't come in here blaming me bc the bands not working, you have to work with it. (totally un-sexy) I said I'm not blaming you I'm taking full responsibilty for not losing anymore weight, I know I've been wrong but... and I give my sorry excuses. So he proceeds to jab me in the jelly and can't find the port .. we have to do it under fluro... fine with me bc I'm wanting to make sure I haven't stretched the pouch or anything foolish. So we go down, he has to jab me under the xray machine then we do the whole barium swallow crap and he says you don't need a fill. I'm like what? He says you don't need a fill, I took out what you had and put it back and you have good restriction, I tried adding .5 cc and thats too tight and holding the Fluid. You just need to change your diet and start eating the bandster rules, fresh vegies.. blah blah blah... so I say ok, so what about me being too tight and thats why I was making bad food choices? He says you're not too tight, if you were it'd be backing up and you'd have a hard time swallowing. So I hung my head and left.

The good news is - it was a nice kick in the arse and I went directly to the grocery store and bought all the good healthy Protein enriched foods I should be eating. Then I came home and went for a walk, then I came in and ate some of my good healthy Protein enriched food. I am now a fallen bandster back on the wagon! I am going to show that Dr. EXsexy that I can lose this fat and he'll be gushing all over me again.

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

PS - thanks for the article Bman! I needed to read that, I start beating myself up that I don't do more and that made me feel better.

OH question... are you still measuring and if so how much are you eating to feel full and make it last? I measured 1 cup of beef stir fry and 1/2 cup of soggy green Beans and I was able to eat it all without feeling stuffed.

Claudia, answer to your coke question - I don't touch the stuff BUT one day I was craving bubbly and I took a few drinks of my dd's soda and I burped and burped and burped. I can't drink when I eat, just like the rules say, I have to wait at least 1/2 hour or more before I can sip or it feels like its going to come back up. In fact I did drink Water once after a meal and it did come back up, not the food just the Water. Another thing is the whole straw myth. I drink water with lemon with a straw everyday, all day, and I don't have a problem with it but I do just sip.

Nat - I'm with ya sista - back to basics!

Steph--awww sweetie! I am so sorry! I also DO NOT agree with him that you may need an unfill. I had my Dr argue with me once on that, and I was right. But I am glad it is what you needed. Sometimes the truth completely sucks, even though it is true! :car: You can get back on track girl, we are all here for you whenever you need us!!

Claud--I am a BAD BAD girl. I have an occassional coke now and then, maybe 1 or 2 a month. I also do it when I get something stuck. I can't drink much of it though, gives me terrible tummy trouble. I miss it so.

Brandi--I saw those pics miss hottie!! WOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Keep up the great work sweetie!

Nat--basics will get you going. Good on you for the NSV! :) It feels great when others notice.

I am getting irritated by people lately. A lot of people have been telling me that I need to stop loosing weight. Makes me freaking nuts. Some of them are the same people who treated me like shit fat. WTH??? One guy told me that I was going to loose my "girlish curves" and look like a boy. I hate people today...

:cry:angry:angry

BOO No Way!! I can't believe he would say you're losing your girlish curves! You have a WOW body! Boobs that most women have to pay alot of money to get!!! You most certainly do NOT look boyish. Cute as a button is more the word for it. Boo I have a question for you, you being the one closest to goal and banded the longest of us here, have you been counting calories and all that stuff this whole year? Do you eat a certain way or just whatever?

I ate my dinner and posted and went to fitday and started tracking again. I then went to the kitchen and got all my goodies out that I bought today and packaged them up in serving sizes. I wrote the cal and Protein on the side of the baggie and I'm ready to go. So IF I would eat what I have prepared I will have 1100 calories, 74g Protein, and 92 carbs. I think its something I can live with, and actually cut out up to 300 calories a day if I'm not hungry. I'm never sure about the whole carb counting thing but I thought I heard less then 100 carbs a day is good. I was talking to my hubster (he's still working out of town :car: - and he said when he comes home I can fix him the same food bc he's gained weight eating out every night. That was one of the things Dr Exsexy said to me, that with hubster being outta town it should be easier for me to cook and prepare the proper bandster foods.

Oh I remember what he said about being too tight... he said if I were too tight I'd be drinking Protein Drinks and stuff like that thats easy to swallow. But I did eat good healthy foods tonight and I wasn't uncomfortable at all, no pb'ing or anything so he was probably right, just need to get my act together and I'm doing it. Yessiree I'm almost excited about getting my shit together as I was when I first got banded. I guess I've gotten my seconded wind.

Thanks Steph! I am very particular on what I eat. I track everything, but I do splurge sometimes. I pay attention to everything and calories, looking at the portion size and calories really helps me. I am able to make decisions that way and decide if I really want it or not. I don't do salads, my Dr said they aren't a good choice. Just make it a habit to know how many calories go into your mouth, it helps alot!

Today I rode a total of 17.25 miles on my bike!!

I did 2.5 riding to work earlier today and then I did 15 miles in one hours this evening!!

I was feeling like crap all day... the lactic acid was building up in my muscles from all of the exercise then sitting all day. I could feel them stiffening up. So, I gritted my teeth for the first 30 minutes and got them warmed up really well. Then, cruised right on with my hour! Felt awesome when I got done. Now (hour later) feeling sore a bit... haha. BUT it is a good burn, just need some protien to repair these muscles.

-------------------------

Steph -- AWWWWWW (hugs) girl... that would have made me hang my head too. It is bad enough that you are kicking yourself. You even admitted what the problem was!! GRRRRR DR. EX sexy! What a meanie! Want me to kick him??

It is better than going in and being in complete denial. He must be one of those tough love guys. I hate that.

I know your going to do awesome girl. You can check out the link at the bottom of my posts to see what I am eating in terms of CARBS and FAT and CALORIES each day. I try to stay below 800 and keep my carbs below 60. I try to keep my fat below 20 grams. Protein is unlimited!

Also drink Water a ton of it. I went through a couple of months were I was dehydrated and I think the water helps flush the impurities out of our system and helps us keep our body functioning at a high level of metabolism.

Boo - thanks for the compliment girl! Wish I had those curves of yours! When I get to goal I am gonna be one of those "stick" girls that complain about all the time... straight up and down. no booty, no hips -- HAHA -- I am literally at an all out RUN for the finish line right now. For the first time, I feel like I can see it coming, and I just hope I stay this focused.

I know what you mean about people saying that, "dont lose too much" I want to scream at them, "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" It is coming in a nice way BUT I am no where near "normal" healthy weight. I have rolls of fat that I can literally lift up and move around. I certainly dont think THAT is too thin. haha

I think it because we must know how to dress to acentuate the positives and cover up the imperfections. I take it as a clothing compliment. Because if they saw me NAKED :car: THEN I bet they wouldnt be telling me to stop losing weight!! HAHAHAHAHA

We see the naked every day... we know what lurking beneath the clothes. THEY DONT!

Claud -- No I wouldnt give him false hope.. NOT AT ALL!! But you certainly could keep getting to know him. You never know. You might someday have a change of heart for your new friend. The best mates are supposed to be our best friends, and maybe you are meant to get to know this guy first. Never hurts to gain a new friend.

I recently got one of those myself :-) He flew to Denver this morning for a work conference. Damn those successful types! haha

You are looking absolutely gorgeous my dear!! I see that pic in your signature line! Knock both of your guys dead!!

Now is a good time for us to completely focus on OURSELVES right now anyway!

Nat -- Hey honey!! I am so sorry your stressin' -- Work does that to me too. Keep up with the biking if you like it. I've found it to be the most fun and least "workout" like exercise I've done to date.

Congrats on the compliment. Dont get down honey!! Look at how far you've come. There is NOTHING for you to be disappointed about. I know we are all very impatient but just do what you said -- get back to basics!!

That is what i did about 3 or 4 weeks ago -- and I feel a million times better. It took ALL 3 or 4 weeks to see ANY results -- so dont get discouraged!! BUT you know exactly what it is you need to do. (hugs)

I know you can do it. Just focus on you and that baby boy of yours and forget the jerks at work and the jerks elsewhere! It is YOUR time girl!

BabyGotBack -- I have the first bite sydrome! I have to take very small bites and chew thourghly -- about half way through my meal I loosen up where it dont feel it as much... I am also WAY tighter in the morning or when I am dehydrated! Also WAY tighter during my TOM. Completely normal so IM told

Bman thanks for sharing your journal, I never even noticed the link before. Its no wonder you're almost to goal. Plus all the exercise too- thats great. I'm getting back to tracking, I know thats its really important. I walked this morning and ate Breakfast so I'm feeling good. I'm excited about losing again. And although he's no longer dr sexy, he is right about it being up to me to work at it. I forgive him for his tough love.

I also have the first bite syndrome - thats the bite I have to really chew well and put my fork down, then after a few bites it all goes down alot better.

hi girls

i have been unable to post as my gorgeous little puppy chewed through my battery wire for laptop grrrrrrrrrrrrr so ive been offline

i borrowed my mates while she on holiday so i thought id come in say hello ,im sixty pound down now and im starting to feel great about myself (still 42 more to go ),went to turkey a few weeks back and even wore bikini and no one try to harpoon me (so progress right )though i still had way to many wobbles and i look like a slightly deflated tyre but hey i felt slim ...lmao .

i promise to pop back in when my eyelids arent threatening to seal shut ...im knackered take care my wonderful steadies catch up soon :whoo:

HI ,

CHECKING IN .. I AM AT WORK AND ONE OF MY COWORKERS WIFE'S CAME IN AND ITS WAS SO NICE SHE SAID YOU LOOK SO GOOD YOUR SHRINKING DAY BY DAY MORE . I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND ENVY YOU . ITS NICE WHEN YOUR BEING RECOGINZED BUT IT SUCKS WHEN YOU KNOW DEEP IN SIDE YOU CAN DO MUCH MUCH BETTER . I GUESS I AM FEELING DISCUSTED WITH MYSELF FOR NOT PUTTING MUCH EFFORTS THIS LAST MONTHS AS I KNOW I CAN .

oK SO I HAVE ANOTHER DATE LOL WITH SOMEONE ELSE IT SHOULD BE NICE .

WELL TAKE CARE .. AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD FRIDAY TOMARROW .

OH JUST TO KEEP YOU INFORMED I AM GOING WITH MY BROTHER TO LOS ANGELES SO THEY CAN DO THE FINAL TOUCH OF HIS TATOO AND THEY WILL LET US KNOW WHEN IT WILL AIR SO I KEEP YOU POSTED :) I AM EXCITED AND THINKING OF GETTING A TATOO MY SELF .LOL

SOMETHING THAT READY FINALLY I AM NOT FAT ANYMORE LOL J/K JAJAJAJ HAVE LONGS WAY FOR THAT LOL .. NEEDED TO LAUGH LOL .

BUT I AM THINKING OF GETTING SOMETHING DONT KNOW I AM A WOOOSE LOL

LOVE YA ALL AND TAKE CARE

CLAUDIA :):eek:

Hey Ladies, just checking in!

I tried a boxing class last night and omg did it kick my ass!!! For some reason my neck was sore today so I had to go see my chiropractor to see if he could help me work it out!!

Work sucks these days...I'm totally stressed that I might lose my job (Again...got laid off in Nov!)....

Men are strange as usual...going to CA for a weekend w/my guy FRIEND so that should be interesting! We leave in 3 weeks!

Did I tell you that the lady at the grocery store commented on my weight loss a few weeks ago?? she said "you've lost a LOT of weight, huh?" :eek: That was cool to hear!

STEPH...sorry to hear about your fill (or lack thereof), but it sounds like you got the kick you needed! now if you could pass that along to me, I'd appreciate it! :)

BMAN.....congrats on the awesome ride!! Hope you're feeling better!

NAT...good to see you posting!! I know the feeling of being stressed out, but we're here for you!!! (HUGS)

Ok...I'm off to hang w/my boys. On sunday they go to their Dads for a month....I'm looking forward to the break! :)

Hello ladies

Well I broke down and got a new scale. I hid it in a closet so he doesn't take it away too. I have lost 4 pounds since my fill. :eek: Feeling goos about that! Hope you are all well.

Good Friday morning!! Love the weekends!!! I went for my walk this morning, and I did an extra one last night. My 6 y/o great nephew joined me on his bike and he would have to get off his bike and walk it bc of the hills. It feels really good to be working at it again. But I think I'm still too high in my calories - around 1300 - I'd like to get and keep around a 1000.

Va - so good to hear from you! A romantic weekend in CA - woohoo! Sounds like someones going to get lucky.

Nat - keep up with the basics, we can do this!

Claudia - have fun on the date chickee - its gotta be fun.

Nikki - A BIKINI?? wow - way to go!!! I am SOOOOO far from bikini land - It'd be like a major Tummy Tuck to get me into one of them. Have you seen the movie Norbit? She goes to the Water park and the kid at the gate says maam you have to wear bottoms, she said bottoms I am wearing bottoms and she pulls up her belly to reveal her bikini bottoms - yup that'd be me.

Ok - I think I'm finally pass the stress point at work - I know how it feels tho - since my vacation I feel like its all good.

Boo - wtg on the 4 lbs down!!! Thats great!! I couldn't live without my scale. I've gotten myself broke from the 4 times a day thing but still have to get on it in the morning.

My steadies --- Today it ends...

3:30pm; Superior Court II -- Dearborn County, IN

I say a final goodbye to part of my life. My final divorce hearing is set for today. It has already been a hard morning which makes me mad. I feel like I've moved passed the hurt/sad stage, but deep down I guess I haven't. I only miss certain things. I don't miss him anymore. I miss my happiness.

I felt a bit of that happiness return recently, and I am ready to try to bring it back.

I have no idea what it will feel like to walk out of there today. In my heart, I've already given it all up - So, this will be the monkey off of my back. I hope it helps me close everything up.

He doesn't deserve anymore more of my tears.

He has no idea what an incredible woman he threw away. In a way, I'm glad he saved me the trouble of figuring out that I was too good for him anyway. Why? Because I AM too good for him. He was uneducated, void of maturity, and utterly lacking in compassion. I would have hated to have to come to that same conclusion on my own a few years from now. Glad he saved me the trouble.

I guess what I need to say to him is thank you. Thank you for taking yourself out of my life. You were not good for me. You would have destroyed everything that was good about me. You took advantage of my lack of confidence. You manipulated me. Thank god you didn't have to courage to keep up with your farce. Thank god you weren't strong enough to keep lying. Thank god you ran away.

I am so glad you are gone. I am going to have a better life because of it.

Today, I will legally rid myself of that ignorant, scared little boy... that thought he could manipulate someone else's life. He did change me, but I am an even better person now. He is still the same, sad soul...

I have my whole life ahead of me.

I AM SO BUMBED .. I JUST NEED TO VENT .. AND I AM CRYING MY EYES OFF .

oK SO I BEEN WAITING FOR OVER A YEAR TO GET A TRANSFER FROM MY JOB RIGHT .. WELL I GOT MY REVIEW LAST WEEK AND IT WAS GOOD .. THAT I AM DOING A GOOD JOB AND OVIOULY COULD DO BETTER THAT I AM BLA BLA BLA . WELL TODAY MY BOSS ASKED ME TO HAVE A MEETING AND IT WAS A WRITE UP BECAUSE OF POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE :) . I DONT THINK IT FAIR AND SO HE TOLD ME THAT IF I DONT DO BETTER WELL I BE TERMINATED . SO KNOW IT SEEMS I AM LIVING MIN BY MIN AND IF SOMEONE PISSED OFF SAID I GAVE WHATEVER WRONG THERE GOES MY CAREER AND MY DREAMS WITH THIS COMPANY.

I FEEL LIKE CRAP I WAS FEELING LIKE FINALLY THE LOOSER THAT LOTS OF PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS AND I FEEL BACK IN TRACK AGAIN . I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO . I AM AT WORK AND MY MIND JUST KEEP GOING AND GOING .. I FEEL LIKE SUCH SHIT. I CANT STOP CRYING .

WELL I VENTED TO MY GIRLS JUST WISH ME LUCK .

GO TO GO GET CLEANED UP .. AND ACT HIPOCRIT SOMETHING I CANT NEVER DO .

ANYWAYS LOVE YOU ALL ,

CLAU :phanvan