Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

hi girls

found other women having bandster babies on here and others who have done it and it wasnt a disaster with their weight ..yeah my weight shifting quickly this past month or so after a long go slow ,i think when i was able to get more in my body realised it wasnt starving...lol

but scared that they will unfill me and gain quickly :phanvan .

bman...have a wonderful time ..we will miss you :kiss

jillrn...if you been excercising you probably just gained muscle, too early to say if unfill good or bad it will take at least week for your body to adjust..hang in there it might start dropping down again soon (fingers crossed for you )

i will let you know what clinic advises (though i want to wait awhile to share news)i will be in here to chat with all you lovely steadies dispite fact my steady loss probably soon to be go slowthen into reverse..;)

i was down again today

weight.png

only 7 pound to onederland:faint:

I am scheduled for a fill on Wednesday. Last night I went to Outback with mom. I had a Caesar salad, baked potato, and tilapia. I ate the whole thing!

No bread! I have not reached the point where I feel full and hunger returns quickly. I am in search of the so called "sweet spot".

Hello my ladies,

Well I had a nice trip to the ER yesterday. We thought it was my appendix, but turned out not to be. ;)

I have several cysts on my ovaries ready to burst. SO I am in pure hell. They sent me home with Vicadin but it is not helping that much. It hurts so bad. I was told this is probly the beginning of my problems with this. I am in hell, and in pain like nothing ever before.

I probly won't be on again soon, I am going to lay down and try to sleep it off.

I had a CT Scan last night, with a hot guy. Forgot to tell him about the band, he ran out in the middle fo the procudure and asked "What is on your stomach? Are you ok?" lol...oooooppps forgot to tell him. After I told him what it was and how much I had lost he said "You look amazing, I never would have guessed." that made me smile amoungst the pain.

brandy what will they do? can they remove cysts ?you poor thing

nice comment from hot guy though:)

i hope you will be alright soon we thinking of you anyway babes ..(ive heard it really painfully:phanvan)

take it easy and huge hugs from me ;)

kuebel j sorry i wasnt ignoring your post i just got shock at brandys news ,i think fill sounds good ,i find my eating ability really irregular sometimes i can eat loads and other times it pathetic ..i kind of wish tonight was one of them i had slice of pizza (i dont do breador doughy stuff usually)and not feeling too pleased with myself ,i was so good today had Vitamin, glass of orange ,scrambled egg and then missed lunch (i was out and about )so when tonight i was too lasy to cook i was lured by kids pizza take away i cant believe it fitted in !well i reckon i dont need to rush for unfill as space must be bigger than i thought:eek:

brandy what will they do? can they remove cysts ?you poor thing

nice comment from hot guy though:)

i hope you will be alright soon we thinking of you anyway babes ..(ive heard it really painfully:phanvan)

take it easy and huge hugs from me :)

Thanks Nikki. I am feeling a bit better this morning. I found my leftover Loratab and that is working better for me. It feels like my insides are being ripped out.

For now I am waiting for them to burst. Dr said it will happen and be very painful for another 12-24 hrs after and then I should be ok until next month! :D They did call my GYN while I was there, and I am seeing him in the afternoon tommorow. I felt like whatever is going on is more than they can or want to deal with in the ER there. SO now I have to shave because my GYN is too hot to handle. I like to have more time to prep to see him mentally,lol. He is unbelievable gorgeous. If he wasn't so damn good as a Dr I would change. It is hard to think around him... lol..

Brandi Have a awesome vacation

nikki congrats and good luck keep us informed

brandy sorry about your recent ordeal

I hope all goes well for you

oh I want to reserve a copy of your book please thanks

I am doing good with this last fill not much snacking at all

I am trying to start my excerise routine again hope all goes well

I am drinking a new type of Protein Drink called nectar and it is cappacino brand it is great

steph are you back on the band wagon

hey girls,

Long week with my husband and his knee. he has physical therepy almost every day and I've had a ton to do with church stuff.

looks as if everyone is doing well here.

boo boo- sorry about the cysts!! I have them too, but they don't hurt yet. I'm hoping they don't get that painful. poor thing!

WOW I MISS YOU CHICAS

OK AN UPDATE ON WHAT HAPPEND TO ME WELL I TOOK IT ONE MORE STEP AND TALKED TO HR LAST FRIEDAY AND THEY HEARD ME THEY SAID I SHOULD BE FINE AND NOT TO WORRY . OF COURSE I CANT TAKE THAT IN CONSIDERATION AND LAST WEEKEND I THREW SOME RESUMES INTO CHICAGO AND ONE SPECIALLY WITH THE COMPETETOR OF THE COMPANY I WORK WITH . WELL GUESS WHAT YAY I HAD MY FIRST PHONE INTERVIEW ON THURSDAY AND IT LOOKS GOOD .. WAITING FOR THE SECOND STEP WICH WOULD BE A FACE TO FACE INTRERVIEW WITH THE MANAGER OF THAT OFFICE AND THEN WALA THIRD STEP SECURITY CLEARENCE AND WALA .. SO PLS PLS I ASK ALL OF YOU TO PLS PRAY FOR ME SO I CAN GET THIS JOB . ALL OF YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANT TO MOVE TO CHICAGO AND THIS IS ONE OF MY TICKETS TO GET THAT GOAL DONE AND OVER WITH SO PLS PRAY FOR ME .

ON A SECOND NOTE ..

BOOO-- RELAX AND DRINK LOTS OF CRANBERY juice MY COUISN HAD EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE AND THEY TOLD HER THAT WOULD HELP WITH THE PAIN DONT ASK ME HOW BUT IT DID LOL.

BEV- HOW ARE YOU DOING ?

WOW SO HAPPY WE WILL HAVE A BAND BABY ... GOOD SO IF ONE OF US IS NEXT THEN WE CAN GET ONE ON ONE ADVICE LOL. CONGRATS .

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT WEEKEND . I DID I WENT OUT ON ANOTHER DATE WITH THE SAME GUY AND I HAD A BLAST . I HAD TO GO WITH HIM TO HIS AA MEETING AND I HAD NEVER EVER BEEN TO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I CAN HONESLY SAY WOW MADE ME THINK A LOT AND MADE ME UNDERSTAND LOTS OF THINKS .. I ALSO WENT HORSE BACK RIDING AND FED THE CHICKENS AND DONKEYS AND IT WAS A GREAT DAY . :whoo:BUT OVER ALL MY HEART STILL IN CHICAGO . :)

WELL GOOD NITE TO YOU AND WISH YOU A GREAT WEEK FILLED WITH WONDERFUL THINKS AND DROP DOWNS ON THE scale :)

CLAU

Nikki...Congratulations on your Bandy Baby!! I'm so excitied for you!

Kubel...how'd the fill go?

Boo...so sorry to hear about the cysts! :-( I hope you feel better soon!!

BK...glad to hear you're doing well and not snacking! YAY!!

Sweethot....Hope your hubby is recovering well!

Claud....glad to hear you're still moving forward w/your move to Chicago! I'll definitely say a prayer for you that you get the job!!

My scale is moving again, slowly but surely!! Not sure what I'm doing differently (other than being completely depressed about this Guy which makes my stomach occasionally churn), but I'll take it!!

I go to CA w/this guy on CA, but I have a feeling it's not going to be the romantic getaway I'd hoped we'd have, but more of a friends only thing...:-( Oh well....it'll still be fun to get to the CA wineries.

Hope you all have a great week!

Hi Everyone!

poking my head in and hoping I don't get pushed back out. I have been a terrible online friend and disappeared off the site for the past few months. I want to blame that nursing school has not brought out the best of me, but that is only partly true. I think somewhere in my subconcious I am feeling like a slug because I have not been the model bander I once was. I have not been taking as much time to plan out my meals well and get in my exercise. The kids being home for the summer has reaked havoc in my gym schedule!

At any rate, I want to say hello and let you all know I have been thinking of you. I popped on last week for a minute and saw Nat shouting out to me ((Thanks Nat!))) I needed that and it still took me a week to sign on and say hello.

I think I am here for some help and support to get me on better track. I feel selfish to ask for it, because I dug a hole and crawled into it since about May. Any encouragement is totally appreciated!

KAY!!!!! Welcome back Girl!!! We Missed you!!!!!

Don't worry about not being a model bandster...None of us here are perfect!! I certainly haven't been a model bandster either...which Is why I'm trying to make a point of posting more often too.

Glad you're back and hope you'll post more!! Hang in there!

Kay--welcome back girl! We are all just glad to have you back! Don't worry that you aren't perfect, none of us are! :) Hope school is going well, I will be back to the books in a few weeks.

Claud--glad you had a great time.

Va--I am sorry it won't be what you were hoping for, but it is exciting he is introducing you to friends, it is a big step!

Nikki--again congrats. :(:):girl_hug: I think Brandi would agree it is a great name for a girl...rotfl....:)

I am off to the Dr. I have a 1 pm appointment. I am miserable. I hurt like hell. Got the legs shaved though. Can't see him with yucky legs. Wish me luck, I am hoping that I will have good news.

Good luck, girl! Did you shave the more important part along with those legs?

I'm sorry to hear it is ovarian cysts! At least they can yank an appendix out. Well, they can yank ovaries out, too...but it's not as simple of a recovery in the long run.

Take care, I'm up north, will you keep us informed, please?

Thinking of you...and the hot doctor...but not together, of course :)

Good luck, girl! Did you shave the more important part along with those legs?

I'm sorry to hear it is ovarian cysts! At least they can yank an appendix out. Well, they can yank ovaries out, too...but it's not as simple of a recovery in the long run.

Take care, I'm up north, will you keep us informed, please?

Thinking of you...and the hot doctor...but not together, of course :)

LOL...yes that was taken care of as well. Mostly because I can not stand it "messy" down there! :P

They did an ultrasound and they have burst so I will be feeling better in a few days, until next month and it will switch sides.

Treatments--birth control (Out of the question when trying to get pregnant), pregnancy, and removal of ovaries (well isn't that pleasant?) SOOO--I will be dealing with these for awhile now. Ugh..

I hope that Nikki is contagious! I want to be next, lol.

I did a little bit of shopping afterwards and got some cute stuff dirt cheap. I got 2 outfits with skirts for 30.00 at Elder Bearman! VERY nice classy stuff just on clearance. And the skirts are both size 12's and they FIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO....I think I deserve that for all the sh*t my body is doing to me!