Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Got my 3rd fill today. Probably crazy to do since Saturday I'm leaving for Key West for a week. But, I really need to get this weight loss thing going and why waste two weeks I figured.

The fill went great. I went from 1.8 to 2.2. Right now liquids are fine. I'm interested to see how it goes when I transition to solids.

I'll keep you all updated!

Maurdan -- happy that you have finally got your next fill! You will be much happier once you're nice and snug. (not too tight, but snug).

I am so close myself. I had another small fill... just .2 CC and it is soooo close, but not tight enough. I still feel the food slippling down after a few mintues instead of staying put. So, I will be going back again next thursday! :-) maybe sooner if I can get in. I am going to call and see the end of this week.

-------------------------------

I rode my bike again last night. I averaged 13.7 mph but I am still not going too far at one time. only about 5 miles/day. I am going to try to add a mile or two over the next few days. Everything here is up hill!! I have a few straight stretches the rest of the time I am doing some serious climbing on that bike. Nothing is flat here!

I got up this morning and did crunches before I came to work. I think i am going to start trying to get some exercise in BEFORE I head out each day. I need to get myself up and moving FIRST. I am such a night person. It stinks.

So, ive been sooo tired lately. I do have more energy, but when morning rolls around I feel exhausted. I think it is my restricted calories and carbs. BUT per my scale i gained the past two days... frustrating. ;) So, i am not going to eat anymore calories; i HATE being stuck. How can I still be stuck!?!?

I am not giving up though. I HAVE to lose eventually! The period is gone. I thought that would help. Seems to have hurt. My body makes no sense these days.

ok, back to work....

--Brandi

Hey Ladies!!!

NAT....I got a Hyundai Santa Fe....with DVD player and XM radio and all that jazz....I LOVE IT!

Amazingly enough, my scale is also moving down FINALLY! Don't know if it was just the change in scenery or what, but hey, I'll take it!!

BMAN....you are an exercise MADWOMAN! I'm so envious of all your activity, but no wonder you're so tired! ;-)

So 7 months in....I'm feeling like I can move around better, but most days i still see that I still just have such a long way to go.

My b.day is in a month and I want to be down 10 pounds by then...think that's doable?? Then I'll be past my 60 pound mark!

Kirsten - congrats on the new ride and WAY COOL on the scale moving. You work it girl! And yes - 10 lbs this month is so doable!

Brandi - you are just rocking and rolling on the fitness and the food. I'm so proud of you not giving up even though the scale isn't rewarding you as much as you'd like. I'd bet money that you're gaining back the muscle mass you lost a few months when you ramped down on the exercise. Are you taking your measurements?

Nat girl - check in sometime - if I remember right, you're travelling this week - the fill still going good for you?

So it's 100 degrees here. IN SEATTLE. We melt in this kind of heat around here - almost no one has AC in their homes cuz it's a waste of money for the less than 5 days per year it gets hot. Right now, I'd pay big money for AC! My house, inside, is 80 degrees downstairs and 90 upstairs. And that was with me keeping the windows closed and blinds drawn all day in the hopes I could keep the cooler air in!

Maybe I'll just go drive around in my AC'd car for a while... I even whimped out on doing my good outdoor cardio and went to the gym and it was even hot in there!

Hey girls. Back from a family trip. I see you all are keeping up the GREAT work! :)

Brandi--keep rocking it girl and you will waste away into a tiny little thing!

Maud--I have done it before, I think as long as you do it a week before a trip you will be fine.

VA--You can do it! :D

Bannie--It was over 100 where we were this week, it sucked. What is it up with this damn global warming thing?? :) Blah...

We went to Cedar Point for a few days. It is an amusement park. I haven't been there in ages since I was too big to ride anything. I had a blast on the rides. Although I don't remember being quite so scared ontehm when I was younger! lol... But it was great to be able to ride whatever I wanted without having to worry if I fit in the seat or not.

But the scale has not moved in weeks, no matter what I do. I hate it. I don't want to be stuck so close to where I want to be. I am going to go in for a fill before we go up north next week.

So, got up and rode my bike to work this morning! :-) that was fun!

I didnt get to ride last night as i was dealing with family issues. So, I think I am going to start off every morning with a LONG ride... a shower and then a short ride to work! I was too tired to get my butt up for a longer ride this morning BUT i am totally going to do it tomorrow.

I think I am going to attempt a 10 mile ride this weekend. I think I can do it no problem. I will just keep adding miles every couple of weeks. I dont know about 27!! haha BUT 15 sounds doable... so does 20 for that matter (heck, what is 7 more miles after you just did 20??) might as well, give your butt a reason to hurt! I just wish we didnt have so many blasted hills... nothing is flat here, even the flat spots are sloped up and down -- natural resistance I suppose! :-)

VaBand -- (hugs) so glad your scale is moving... maybe you should come have a talk with mine. It doesn't seem to get it. I know what you mean about having a long way to go. I have at least 46 more pounds here and yeah... THAT is pretty much 50. which is a long way :-(

congrats on the new car!! that is awesome

BooBOO- hey honey! I tell you what if I dont see results soon it is NOT from a lack of trying. I hope once I build whatever muscle it is that I need to build THEN weight will start dropping.

amen on the amusement park rides. i still have that fear of "not fitting" -- i haven't been to one in so long. the last time I went, I fit but i remember having to really push to get some of those seats to lock and I felt soo embarassed. I can't wait to go ride some roller coasters again!

What an NSV for you!! and a FUN/scary one at that!

BNANNIE.....Hope the weather is cooling off for you today like it did for us! Today is cooler and in the high 70s after being in the high 90s and humid for the past few days!

BOO....that is awesome about the roller coasters!! I am looking forward to getting into some soon, now that I think I'll actually fit again! :)

BMAN....good luck w/the biking!! I have been thinking about getting into the bike thing again, but just haven't done it yet. Not even sure where to start w/the shopping for one since it's been so long! I'd be happy to come over and give your scale a good talkin to and smack it around a bit for ya! :) Don't worry....eventually it WILL Move! I didn't think mine would, I thought it wsa broken, but alas, it finally did! Hang in there!

I have to say it sucks that I don't get notified when there are new posts on this thread....i also find I have to re-sign in every time I click on a link from my email, even though I've checked the "remember me" box! Weird new changes I guess....oh well! I'll try to remember to come back here and check more often!

Back to work.....

Well, I just got off work at 1:00pm so I went and rode 4 miles on my bike on the way home! :-) Then came home did a few sets of crunches and push ups.

I think If I just break it up during the day... i could easily get 12-15 miles a day!

I brought my bike up to the town I live in... (ive been riding at my parents in the country)

WOW BIG difference that a semi-flat road makes!! I could have done 10 miles easy! I am now curious to how far I could really go... I will have to test this out this weekend!!

Thanks Bnannie! I tried clearing my Cookies so hopefully that will help! ;)

BMAN....You Go gil! Can't wait to see how far you go this weekend! Anything new w/you on the guy front??

HI ,

OK LOTS TO SAY .. HADNT WRITTEN BECAUSE I GOT REAR ENDED AND WAS WITH A NECK BRACE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS BUT I AM OK THANK GOD I WAS SCARED FOR MY BAND MOST THAN ANYTHING BUT I AM FINE THANK GOD . WELL THAT BESIDES THE POINT . REMEMBER I WAS TO TELL YOU THAT I WAS MAYBE COMING OUT ON TV WELL I AM NOT LOL

BUT LET ME TELL YOU ANYWAY.. I ONLY HAVE ONE BROTHER AND (BEV HE IS SINGLE LOL) HE LOST HIS DAUGHTER 9 YEARS AGO HIS ONLY DAUGHTER HE IS ACTUALLY DIVORCED VANESSA AS ALMOST 3 WHEN SHE PAST AWAY MY ANGEL :) ANYWAYS MY BROTHER HAS ALWAYS WANTED TO TATOO HER FACE SO I DONT KNOW IF YOU HAVE EVER SEEN THE SHOW MIAMI INK . WELL I TOLD HIM LAST OCT THAT HE SHOULD RIGHT THE SHOW AND ASK WERE HE CAN GO DIDNT MATTER IS HE NEEDED TO PAY OFF POCKET SO HE DID AND HE GOT A RESPONSE THAT KAT WISH IS THE GIRL THAT MAKES THE BLACK AND WHITE TATOOS HAD LOTS OF WORK SO TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT THE GIRL KAT GOT KICK OUT OF THE SHOW AND NOW IS STARTING HER OWN SHOW HERE IN LOS ANGELES WELL MY BROTHER GOT CALLED TO TELL HIS STORY AND YESTERDAY WE WENT TO HOLLYWOOD FOR HIM TO GET HIS TATOO BY KAT ITS SO OWSOME CANT SHOW PICTURES SORRY BUT A SOON I GET THE DATE THAT WILL AIR I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE MY STORY OR MORE LIKE MY BROTHER STORY ABOUT VANESSA AND YOU CAN MAYBE SEE ME IN PICTURES LOL . SO THAT WHY I THOUGHT I WOULD COME OUT BUT I WAS TOLD ONLY HIM SAID LOL GOOD CAUSE TV MAKES YOU LOOK CHUBBIER LOL .. SO THAT MY STORY YAY SO HAPPY ON THIS EVENT.

WELL BACK TO THE WEIGHTLOSS HAVNT LOST ANY KEEP GOING UP AND DOWN I AM ON MY PMS MOOD SO MAYBE THAT IT . HOPEFULLY SOON HAVE 1 1/2 MONTH TO GO BACK TO CHICAGO AND LOOK GOOD SO I NEED TO HAVE THAT scale TO START DOING SOMETHING LOL OR MORE LIKE I NEED TO START DOING SOMETHING ELSE ;)

WELL GIRLS LOVE YA ALL YOU ARE ALL DOING A GREAT JOB AND I AM SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU !!!!!

TAKE CARE AND ENJOY YOUR FRIDAY EVEN IF IT WAS A SHORT WEEK FOR ME BECAUSE I DIDNT GO TO WORK FOR 2 DAYS WELL I NEED MY WEEKEND LOL ;) LOVE YA

CLAU:whoo:

Checking in. I am a horse. I was out of town this week and ate like food was going out of style. UGH. Tomorrow is my b'day and i will be eating cake. But on Sunday I'm back on it. hard. I need to weigh tomorrow as a "baseline." PLUS my period is on its way. UGH.

Glad to hear you are all doing so well!

More Later.

Nathalie