Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Can i be grumpy? HUH? CAN I?

SO I have a date tonight with the guy. He asked me out early in the week. We're going to see Transformers and then to dinner. WHY did he go see the movie last night with his friends? And TOLD me about it. Then he goes, 'But I want to see it again, so we can still go tonight." I totally don't even want to go now. Seriously, just forget it. I don't even WANT TO GO. Is that me being spoiled and selfish? I feel impacted by this, but I'm not sure why - it just makes me feel slighted or something.

I think I'm going to take myself to dinner and then go on home. Alone.

Thats a chance you take when you go out with a fanboy :P

Hey hey hey now! Don't be sneaking in here, making a wise crack and running away! :confused: What's a "fanboy"?? And btw, he has the same name as you! (2 R's though...) What a coinkidink!

Fanboy is a term used to describe an individual (usually male, though the feminine version fangirl may be used for females) who is utterly devoted to a single fannish subject, or to a single point of view within that subject, often to the point where it is considered an obsession.

Have I made up for my wisecrack yet?

Fanboy is a term used to describe an individual (usually male, though the feminine version fangirl may be used for females) who is utterly devoted to a single fannish subject, or to a single point of view within that subject, often to the point where it is considered an obsession.

Have I made up for my wisecrack yet?

I went to Wikipedia right after I posted. :) I don't think he's a fanboy, he's just dumb. We had a painful dinner last night - barely spoke. I won't be seeing him again.

So, DerickM... wanna go see Transformers? :)

ok, so i've behaved myself for a month now... did everything right.

I wasn't losing...

went out last night and drank for the first time in over a month....

and I was down to 185 today! WHAT THE HECK!?!?

hahaha.... i know the loss is due to the work the last 4 weeks... BUT I find it really funny that it happened after I did something bad. STUPID weight loss!!

oh well, that was my stumper for the day... lets hope things keep going down. I need to hop back on the elliptical tonight and work out all the bad stuff I put in my body last night!

Hey Ladies!!!

I've missed you all!!! I've been out of town for pretty much the past 2 weeks, w/the exception of the 2 days I had to come home, do laundry, buy a new car cause my old one got totaled in an accident, and then head back out of town! I was in Vegas for a few days for a work Conf. and had a BLAST!!! Then spent this past week at the beach w/family. That was a little less of a blast ;-) I love my family dearly, but after 3 days I'm ready for my own space back. I wore a bathing suit I had worn last time I went to the beach, but it was pratically falling off of me and was clearly over stretched from the last time I wore it! I felt almost OK w/being seen in one! :)

Anyways, I've also got men trouble that is REALLY Bumming me out to the point of feeling like I need to go see a therapist to work through some of my issues and feelings...my friend has the name of someone so I'm going to see if I can get in this week.

So much to catch up on I'm sure, I'll read and be back w/comments later!

NAT....can't wait to hear about your new guy! :D Missed you all!!! Hope you're doing better than I am w/the weight loss!

ok, so i've behaved myself for a month now... did everything right.

I wasn't losing...

went out last night and drank for the first time in over a month....

and I was down to 185 today! WHAT THE HECK!?!?

hahaha.... i know the loss is due to the work the last 4 weeks... BUT I find it really funny that it happened after I did something bad. STUPID weight loss!!

oh well, that was my stumper for the day... lets hope things keep going down. I need to hop back on the elliptical tonight and work out all the bad stuff I put in my body last night!

WOOOO HOOOOOO girlie! We told you so, we told you so, we told you so!!!! lol.....

Congratualtions enjoy it! :) You deserve it!

Would love to nathile, think you can make it to oregon? :)

Sorry to hear about it not working out, just give it time. Any advice on seducing Bank Tellers anyone? :guess

Would love to nathile, think you can make it to oregon? :)

Sorry to hear about it not working out, just give it time. Any advice on seducing Bank Tellers anyone? :guess

MMM....

"I'd like to bank on you." :D

so sorry, lame as hell. Good for a laugh though right?? :D

DerickM - Tell her you'd like to make a deposit *wink*wink* Or you could do like in the Nelly video and slide your bank card down her crack (or clevage) to make a withdrawal.

b'man - You changed up your body. Probably had more calories than in a few weeks, and your body reacted. STAY OFF THE scale AND STOP BEING SO HARD ON YOURSELF! You're doing great, girlfriend!

VaB - glad you're back! I thought of you while you were in Vegas! What kind of car did you get? I know what you mean about being w/family and needing space!

BooBoo - HI!

I hope the rest of you are doing well. I have a "talk" date tonight with the dummy. We'll see how it goes. He told me he doesn't feel he owes me an apology. I told him that much was obvious.

I'm on a tear to hit the 220's by Saturday. That's 2 lbs away. I am going to bust my ass this week and weigh on Saturday. I don't care if I'm 229.5, I need to see 22x.

I went to the mall today and tried on some size 16w pants. They looked like sausage skin on me. I was rippled, dimpled, stuffed, plumped, misshapen and uncomfortable in those damn pants. I took them off, disgusted, and went to On The Border for dinner with my friend who talked about her "lard ass" and then bought some size 6 trousers. *sigh* By summer's end I will have this 30 pounds offa me. I need to quit bullshitting and get on the good foot! HAHAH Oh the irony of me telling B'man to stop being so hard on herself!

Seriously though. I'm going to work hard this week, enjoy my cake on Saturday (my b'day) and then get back on it come Sunday until I hit the 190's. I've launched a campaign of shock and awe against the subcutaneous fat jiggling under my skin.

I went to the pool today and felt like one of the dancing hippos from Fantasia. not because I felt gigantic, but because that damn suit I chose has one of those skirt things on it. I don't know why I got it. I hate it. And now it's too big for me. I should have gotten the 16 instead of the 18. Whatever.

Not much else to report. Just wanted to pop in and say HI.

Bye!

nathalie

Well, got back on the bike yesterday. Saturday was a mess. Apparently your body doesn't like you when you've "detox'ed" for 4 weeks then decided to fill it up with bad stuff like alcohol. I had the worse head ache, and my old body just ached.

Not to mention I figured out another reason the weight wasnt moving. My monthly friend came to visit yesterday (gggrrr) :-( soooo Im sure THAT was been messing with my weight for the past week as well.

I was crampy, bloated and grouchy all weekend. sooo much for fun.

But I did get on my bike and pump out over 4 miles yesterday. Only about 20 minutes of riding, but I felt it was a good healthy "jolt" to my aching old body. Worked some of the bad out...

Will be back on the elliptical tonight... need to get my crunches on too. I usually do a monthly pic at this time. I think I will wait till the end of the week -- hopefully, not so bloated and will have a few more days to tone some more things up before the dreaded PICTURES!!

I feel tired.:faint: -- I do NOT want to be at work right now!!

Got a ton of crunches in... and another 35min on the elliptical!! Made a super good for me vegetable Soup with TONS of veggies... very similar to the cabbage soup diet. BUT is super healthy, NO fat... all good carbs... lots of Fiber and nutrients/vitamins...

drank a ton of Water today...

Cant wait till my "monthly demon" is gone and I can see if anymore weight goes away with it. THAT would be awesome. I've been an exercising psycho lately.

In fact, I think I might just go lift some weights.

I've been watching Extreme Makeover... and this TLC program about Berkhaven a clinic for the extremely obese... I just watch the people and remind myself WHY I am doing this and how important it is for me to keep going and NOT feel sorry for myself. (I think I am addicted to these programs.... but I relate to these people so much).

Night ladies!! Keep checking in!! I would love to hear some updates!!

Hi all!

So it took a while for my hard head to figure it out, but I've unfortunately got to keep my band a touch "looser" for 3 weeks per month to survive the fourth week when our favorite visitor comes. Had to have an unfill yesterday. Third unfill I've had, and coincidentally, all three times were during the same time of the month. So I'm not the quickest learner.... third time's a charm, right? :)

Brandi - you are doing AWESOME!!!!!!

So is everyone else, for that matter. Keep it up - we're in month seven now of our new lives - how has everyone's life changed?

For example, I hiked a mountain on Saturday and took my new bike out for a TWENTY SEVEN mile ride on Sunday (averaged over 13mph with average heart rate of 149 for the 2 hours I rode, so I wasn't out for a "Sunday Ride"). Yes, I'm still walking funny today from the sore muscles, but it's a good sore. I would have NEVER, EVER, considered doing that type of stuff 7 months ago!!!