Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

I found a new love that i'd forgotten! Bicycling! I went just went on a 5 mile ride, I was cruising... only took me about 20 minutes to go somewhere between 5 and 6 miles! I was kicking butt.

Boy I can feel the different muscles that I was using as opposed to the elliptical. I think I am going to start biking everyday too. It was so enjoyable! Not like exercise at all. more like FUN. I can handle THAT.

I am going to invest in one of those cushion seats though DAMN that is rough on the rump! HA!

Brandi - you and I must be on the same wavelength - I just bought a bike yesterday and had the SAME thoughts - I LOVED the bike ride way better than the running I've been trying to do!

http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=21960

Hey Claudi! Glad to hear from you.

Brandi - glad you worked that out. You don't need to burn 3500 calories per day to lose 1 lb per week. That's why I was confused. Your body is doing just fine. Stay off the scale. You can't weigh everyday, that's inviting schizophrenia into your brain! LOL Every 1/2 pound you're up/down elicits a totally different reaction. See? I can be superior now that I have locked that demon's tool in my storage closet. I vow to bust my ass for the next 2 weeks and be pleasantly surprised when I step up on it again. And like I said before: stop being so hard on yourself! :eek:

I'm at work. (BOOOOOOOOO!) I have a dentist appointment at 1:00 (DOUBLE BOOOOOOO!) More later! (YAAAAAY!)

Nat

Annie -

Rock on with the bike! I opted for a Trek Navigator. Not so sleek, but it's an upright seated bike so I'm not leaned forward. It's also perfect for pulling the boy in the buggy. I have a nice big cushion seat for my nice big cushioned rump. That lil itty bitty thing would disappear if I sat on it. HAHAH

I love that you guys are on the bikes too! Isn't is a blast! It is a great workout, too. I am careful not to put on my headphones so I can hear the traffic around me.

Claud - Sexy mamma!! So glad to hear from you! Congrats on the two lbs!! Dont worry about being "of track" I was too for a little over a month. I am back on board now though. And I KNOW you will get there too :-) All of those comments from the family must have been AWESOME!

i bet the tequila was not to bad either!! haha I LOVE tequila. We so need to hang out some time girl!

BOOBOO - Hey honey!! Thank you for the encouragement. I saw that ticker of YOURS :eek: Holy Weightloss Batman!! You are kicking some ass girl! Awesome job!

Bannannie - Thanks for the link for the seat!! I NEED it... man! After last night, Im still walking a bit funny today... haha... (WOWO... um, this post would really sound bad to those not reading my last one!! ;) haha)

I LOVE MY BIKE!!

Nat - your right... i am a slave to my scale. it does determine my mood and it shouldnt. I am going to keep at it though!! I am on a mission. This last 46 lbs HAVE gotsta GO! Thanks for keeping me in line!!

Hi Guys -

I AM STARVING! It is 1am and I refuse to eat. I had a handful of crackers at 11:30 (protein crackers) and am going to try and get some sleep.

I'm awake for some reason. I think it's tooth drama. :P

I also had a bird in my house today. It came in through the vent on the roof and was stuck in my mechanical closet for hours. I got it out myself but it took 90 minutes to do it.

Had a great 45 minute bike ride today w/DS. I should be whipped and sound asleep by now.

B'man - Keep rational about the scale. I swear I feel so much more HUMAN and less obsessive now that it's locked in my closet.

Boobooz - you are doing soooo well with your band, girlfriend! I am proud of you. I'm determined to hit the 100 mark by 12/14. I have less than 40 pounds to go!

Annie - that is one helluva bike! I owe you an email. And an answer to your challenge!

I think I'm sad tonight. Or lonely. My sister is here w/her kids - she came in and got on the phone. They got here and turned on the tv. WTF? I totally feel... something not-quite-right.

1 more day of work, then a break! WOO HOO!

More tomorrow.

Nathalie

It is 1:45... just got done with 35 minutes of elliptical and crunches and lifting weights with a few pushups thrown in.

Tomorrow is my last day at work for the WHOLE WEEK!! I get a vacation. To bad I am all alone and have no one to go anywhere with me and NOTHING to do!! BUT I wont be at work. So, that is good.

I am going to boat regatta on Saturday. Maybe that will be fun.

I am lonely tonight too Nat :-( and hungry. I am calling tomorrow and getting another tweak on my fill.

hi girls - I'm totally stressed. So much with work - beginning of the month and all the headaches that go with it, then TOM comes a knocking, getting ready for my vay-k-shon, DH is working out of town - still - so no 4th celebrations happening - and to top it off my dd thats nanny-ing out in Philly, her and her bf are coming with us on vacation - which is great - but they decided the one day I have off work before we leave - Thursday - that I'm to meet his mom. I'm like such a bitch and say I can't deal with meeting someone for the first time when I have a ZILLION things to do before I leave, I don't have time to clean my house and entertain! I hurt some feelings, had to apologize and calm myself - after I thought about it I decided it'll be ok.

On top of all that - I have FINALLY decided I need another fill - so as soon as I get back I'm getting a fill!!

Good deal on the bike riding!! woohoo!!! I wish I could ride but as you all know I live in the land of monsterous hills. I'm so proud of all you! You are doing so good!!!

Love ya ladies!

Steph - SO GOOD to hear from you!!! Sorry you're so stressed - try to relax on your vacation and know when you come back & get the fill, it'll kick you into high gear!

Nat and Brandi - what the heck are you guys doing up at 1am? You two are CRAZY! Brandi - have FUN at the regatta - I haven't been to one in a million years and they're just a hoot!

As for me, I keep wanting to sing "99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer..." The freaking scale is taunting me!!!!!!!!! I want that dang pound GONE! ;):) Yes, Nat, I can hear you now - ANNIE STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALE, but I just can't, not until I see that next pound go away! :) I'm so helplessly addicted.

Now the next goal is to get the last 40 lbs off by about Thanksgiving so I can get a lower body lift... :) I want to be hot when this is all over with! It's going to be tough - the lbs come off slower the closer we get to goal, right?

Good lord you biking women! Woo hoo!!! ;) Yeah! I need to take a page from your book and get on the bike! :)

Brandi--thanks girl. I finally feel like a normal person now...lol...

Nat--you can do it sweetie no problem! :) Do it by 12/07 that is my bday...lol... I am sorry you have tooth drama. That sucks. I hate it!

Steph--sorry Aunt Flo is messing you up, she is such a witch!

Claud--glad to see you sweetie! :) I missed you. You can do it sweetie! We all know you can!

Banannie--just throw the scale away. Get rid of it. :) scales suck..... They shouldn't be the only way we feel good!

Five more miles down on the bike... got a new seat... my butt says, "thank YOU" haha

I may even jump on the elliptical later too! Happy 4th of July my ladies!!

We've stuck together for 7+ months!! Love ya all!

Happy 4th to all of you!!!

I'm at work - blahhhhhh! Just wanted to say hi- love ya!

Hey ladies I am off today

Happy 4th of july it does not feel like my birthday was already a wk gone . I love birthdays.

Brandi and everyone that is biking congrats I need a bike with a buggy like nat for my two boys. I live in tn and man we got some hills it is hard as hell to bike here.

Our house finally sold we are not moving until our new house is built a couple from Fl. bought our home and they are not moving here till jan. so we will rent from them instead of moving it works out great.

I am going to buy AN elliptical and put in my living room now that no one will be viewing our home.

I have taken up jump rope and dancing I need to do more muscle training because no more surgeries for me

I have lost 4 more lbs

Nat and brandi don't be lonely you always have us

brandy you are coming up on your one yr band anniversary good job and congrats so far

nat u will hit that goal and pass it I have faith in you

steph no plans for the fourth here either you should fly down and we go out to eat ha ha

Did my push ups, crunches... getting ready to hit the elliptical.

My scale is still stuck :-( I am going to get another fill tomorrow. I have eaten no more than 800 calories a day and have been working out EVERYday... I'm so frustrated.

ok, off to work out again. night ladies!! happy 4th!