Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

JIL--CONGRATS to you girl! Woo hooo!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Annie--I am feeling alot like you as well. My "best friend" only calls me when she needs some money or something. Or when she wants to totally bitch about her man. I have made some very dear friends on here, but still not the same as someone here with you!

Nat--I typically gain about 5 during Aunto Flo, so I think it is possible. You have to think about all the extra Water we retain then. So it isn't you, blame horrible PMS.

I am off for the weekend with my parents and the family. I am so not looking forward to it. I am begging to hate my mom after her bypass. All she does is compete with me, nothing I do is good enough on its own. And now she is having pretty severe problems with her bypass, and insitant that I am sick as well. Dumb ass. I can not get her to understand that I loose by Portion Control NOT malnutrition as she does. How can you have a surgery and not know all the facts??? Ugh....Wish me luck girls. If I run away will someone come get me? lol...

Hugs

Brandy

Hey ladies

sorry I have been out of pocket once again

bman yoou could not be more right if Snacks are here I eat like crazy

oh and the elliptical you asked about I loved the one at my gym but when it came to my house I have not loved it as much but only skipped one day since I have owned it

nat it is period weight I do not weigh the whole wk of my period

boo congrats you are so close to goal I am proud of you

va you are losing like a rockstar steady like we should be

steph I agree unfill needed for you

myself I have not had a fill since april that is insane I am getting one next wk

will check in later bye

Just Checking In Glad Over All Everyone Is Doing Good!!!

I Just A Little Fustrated scale Is Not Moving But I Could Honestly Say I Feel Smaller . Nice Nsv Was That I Saw The Rest Of My Family And Wow I Looked Great Lol Bought My Self A Little (wow I Could Actually Say Little Lol Jajaj ) Black Dress Very Modern And I Looked And Felt Good . I Say I Looked Good Because My Brother Is My Bigest Cridict And Said Wow Sister You Look Good . And So We Wen To The Family Party And Yes Everyone Asked What I Was Doing Some Bad Coments But Now I Laugh And Over All Everyone Was Inpressed. I Did Get A Comment From One Of My Cousins Oviously I Have Many Lol That Said Wow Wow You Look So Thin I Said No I Still Fat ( Oviously Been Sarcastic ) She Is Well You Do Look Very Thin But I Mean Since I Saw You Last Year But Keep Working At It And You Will Be Skinny One Of This Days . I Oviously Laughed And Thought To My Self Wow What A Bitch Lol But It Didnt Matter Because Like The Commercial Of Oily Of Olay Said Dont Hate Me For Being Beautiful Lol Jajjaajjaja. Just Wanted To Share That With You Its Feels Fustrated That I Cant Get The Scale To Move But It Feels So Good To Know People Do See You Geting Better By The Day.

Booo//pls Finish The Book Soon Lol I Need To Read It :D And We Need To Go On Oprah Lol So Meet Each Other :D

Girls Hope You Have Or Had A Great Weekend Just Checked In .. Going On A Date Lol So Wish Me Luck Lol

Love Ya All :)

Clau

Hey everyone... I was gone all weekend. Have lots of stories for you all. But my scale finally moved and in a pretty big way :-) FINALLY

177lbs as of 5pm this evening... i weighed myself when I got home from my weekend away in Indianapolis. I was shocked. I got on and off the scale 6 times just to be sure.

The exercise finally started to work! thank goodness!

I will writing everyone soon!! Hope you all had a good weekend!

Wow everyone is doing so great. I am going to need to come here for inspiration (and hopefully to inspire) more often! You guys are great! Congrats on all the pounds lost. Hope you are all doing well.

I am exercising a lot, eating pretty good. Funny, the only 'bad' thing I crave is icecream, and I think it is because it does down so easy. oops. And the only thing I can't touch....eggs. Wierd eh?

Nice reading about you, and I will try to post more often. xoxo

What a weekend! First of all my son finally fought in the cage - mixed martial arts - he submitted his opponate in the first period - TAP OUT! It was fun. So we spent most of Saturday driving out to ohio and then the thrill of the fight.

Sunday we had a picnic - I was very aware of how I was eating and I'm sure I'm not too tight. I have an appointment on Wed for a fill. I ate way more then I should be able to and I was careful to chew my food really well so I didn't pb at all. Also when we went to the fight on Saturday night we stopped at McD's and they had a special, big mac meal and get a 2nd big mac for .45 cents - so I got the extra big mac and took my time, ate very slow, chewed well and was able to eat 1/2 of it - I know the whole food choice stuff was wrong but it was midnight and since the dh was eating the first big mac I thought I'd try it too. I just need to get back to basics so I'm hoping this fill will be enough of a tweak to get me there. Bottom line is I'm not using my band as a diet tool and I need to get my sh-it together and get with it. I know its me who isn't walking everyday and making excuses for why I'm not - I can't expect to lose weight when I'm not even trying to work at it. As if its a miracle band - wrong! No more excuses!!!

So then the other thing that happened this weekend was my Bunco group was dissolved. :D You all know I loved it. Well come to find out my best bud was running her mouth about the atv track thats behind our houses and one of our bunco buds owns the track - ok so its not a big deal if she was just bad mouthing it to someone else but she did it in the newspaper! OMG I was pissed when I found out - actually still am - she put me in a stinky spot. I haven't talked to her since I just found this all out yesterday but she's getting a chewing out when I do. I'm actually going to tell the bunco girls to just blackball her so we can keep playing.

I'm really having one of those "out of control" periods again. I really need to keep in touch with all of you and get my fill, get control and start losing again.

ok - venting is done - have a nice day. Love ya ladies!

Oh Banannie! I had a dream about you last night!!! Wild weird dream - I dreamed that you were this thin gorgeous girl (which I'm sure you are) and that you were in pagents - like miss america - too funny! But the weird part was that you were already thin and sexy and I was pissed off at you bc you were banded and didn't need to be. Maybe it was a premonition of whats to come Miss Sexy America!!!

Bandiva!! Hey honey! You're rocking that band girl! Way to go. You should definitely post more often :-) It is so hard to stay motivated and I think this is a very frustrating time for all of us with this band. Things are slowing down a little bit and we are all having to step up our efforts to keep things moving.

So, I know we all need the support, inspiration and encouragement!

-------------------

I got my bike back today! She is as good as new. I cant believe how nice of a job they did on it. So, watch out world... my wheels are ready to get back to rollin!

(VAband) Man Update: I just had the most incredible (yet, well behaved) weekend up in Indianapolis. I actually spent the whole time with the guy Ryan (the one with alot of potential). He is an amizing guy. An absolute perfect gentlemen. and i do mean perfect gentlemen. I was even cooked a shrimp and steak dinner. Which was to DIE FOR. He is an incredibly talented chef. I was impressed.

His friends absolutely adored me. All I heard all weekend was about all of the nice things that they'd heard about me and how they were glad to see they were all true. :-) I don't think I've felt that appriciated and like I belonged in a long time. They are an absolutely positive and incredibly fun group of people.

Ive had a smile on my face since friday and my cheeck even hurt from laughing and smiling so much. ha. I did NOT want to come home on Sunday. It was hard to leave.

--------------------------

But I am back home and it is back to business. Exercising my butt off!! eating properly, and trying to catch up to Bannannie!! hahaha

I'm coming for ya girl!

--------------------------

Claud!! Hey girl! You know how well your doing. dont let that person's comments get to you. My sister is very good at doing that. She would rather say something negative that something supportive and positive. I think some of it is jealousy of our accomplishments. Not everyone could do what we have been able to do for ourselves. They just dont have the mentality.

bkwalling -- girl!! Awesome on your ellipitcal workouts. It gets easier to do every day that you keep at it. It can get monotomous. Find something very interesting to watch on TV or something very funny. It helps pass the time. If I am distracted while on that thing it goes SOOOO much faster that when i am watching the clock!

faithmd -- heck yeah!! Cabanna boys... THAT works for me too! I will join the runaway train!

booboo - I'd be frustrated by someone not understand the surgery too. You cant compare and GB patient and and LB patient. TWO completely different things. Take a deep breath. I hope you had a good weekend and I hope she comes around and quits comparing her surgery to yours. :-) That has to be frustrating.

jilrn!! hey honey... you've been gone awhile. i know what you mean though. It is hard to catch back up on here if you are gone for a few days. you will always see my BIG mouth a runnin though.

You guys are my life line. my support!! I couldnt have done this without you. It's meant the world to me... having someone to share this experence with. No one here in my life understands or has even tried to understand everything that I've gone through.

I know each and everyone of you know exactly how it feels! I've learned so much from you and am inspired all the time.

BY the way!! Thank you Bannannie!! Your biking inspired me BIG time. You keep letting me know that it is your doing and I am gonna keep taking notes! your such a help!

STEPH!!! Congrats to your son for getting a Tap Out on his cage match!! I know all about that stuff b/c my older son is really into the UFC, Ju jitsu and wrestling too! :(

I know what you mean about the out of control eating....although I definitely have restriction, b/c things have come back to kick my ass, I am still not eating a truely bandster way, and I know that....need to get back on track!!

BMAN...wow...sounds like you had an INCREDIBLE weekend w/the new guy!!!I really hope it continues to go this well for you!! And don't you know its when you go AWAY on a mini vacation that the scale finally moves!?? Thats' what happened for me too!! Too weird!!

Bandiva!! You are ROCKIN Girl!!! Keep up the good work!! :(

CLAUD...How was the date!?? We want DETAILS Girl! :)

BK....Did you get your fill? How did it go??

Soo good to see us all coming back here and re energizing and checkin in!!!

hey guys!

Well my scale finally moved! AFter a 2 month stand still and being unable to get more of a fill. I dropped 10 lbs and am officially in Onederland.

My sister and I started doing South Beach Diet 8 days ago and I dropped all that since then. So maybe simple carbs are not for me at all even in small portions. I didn't eat much of them so i'm not even craving them except I would like some crackers with my tuna or something.

I have been living on omlets, tuna and ground turkey with taco seasoning.

I posted a before and after on the before and after thread.

I saw yours up there Brandi and it was amazing!! You don't even look as though you've ever been considered very overweight! You look great. I see your collar bones very clearly. Mine are just starting to poke through I can only see them if i am standing to the side.

Now that I am under 200 just barely it seems like I am just starting my journey now. I weighed this after my second baby was born in Feb of 05' and gained almost 50 lbs in less than a year.

So now i'm not feeling so blue about the band anymore. It's working. I'm going to see if I can go in for another fill now, since it's been almost 2 months since trying last time. I do feel looser lately. I can anything and everything. well, except a big mac, i tried that back in May and I PB'd that was my last big mac and last PB

You guys are awsome! I am going to try to keep in contact more. I know I say that every few weeks but I would really like to. My husband is having knee surgery on thursday so our traveling days are on a halt for now.

I

Claud -- how did the DATE go!?!?

Vaband - it was a great weekend. Now, im just waiting for the "bad" part :-) it never fails to come once I've decided that I am having a good time. Just about the time, im like "hey! I enjoy this... I enjoy you" THAT is when the guy changes his mind. Sooooooo, we will see. I am supposed to spend 3 or 4 days with him coming up here in august! So, we will see. I am still keeping myself at a distance. i don't want to be the one getting attached. I've been through too much to deal with more disappointment.

Steph!! Hey girl! glad to see you back in action. dont get yourself down about the exercising and eating. You can get right back on board with this thing. you aren't gaining any weight either. SOOO the band IS working. You son sounds awesome. I am a UFC fan myself. I would actually love to learn Muay Thai and Brazilian JuJitsu too. It is on my list of things that I would like to start doing! Sounds like in incredible fight. I wish we had more of those around here.

SweetHot -- hey mamma!! OMG, just saw you pictures up on the before and during!!! You look WONDERFUL! Definitely can see the difference. You're doing an awesome job. I know you had a rough go of things at the start. (no thanks to the crazy german doctors over there) So, good to hear from you and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:clap2: ONEderland for you!! yeah! So, glad things are seeming brighter to you :-) and yes, getting rid of those carbs helps. Good news is. When I eat them NO I dont lose weight either (like you) BUT i dont gain it when eating them in smaller doses... so WHEN i get to goal, I will be able to eat them in moderation again! I bet you will too. So, just remember cutting them completely is just for this losing period. We will get a few of them back one day!

Thank you for the compliment on my before/during picture. It is good to hear how you guys see the changes. Expecially since we've all been there with eachother since the beginning! and YES I love collarbones now!

So happy to see everyone checking back in... I knew if I talked long enough that eventually everyone would keep coming back... haha!

OK UPDATE ON MY DATE LOL

I ACTUALLY HAD A GREAT TIME HE IS A VERY NICE PERSON EVEN IF HE IS ABOUT 6 YEARS OLDER THAN ME SEEMS I HAVE LIVED MORE LOL IN THE GOOD SENCE OF COURSE . WE WENT OUT TO THE BEACH IT WAS REALLY REALLY NICE WE WALKED AND TALKED . WERE WE WENT ITS BEAUTIFUL IF YOU EVER COME TO CALIFRONIA I MAKE SURE YOU GO LOL. SO WE TALKED HE IS A TOTAL GENTLEMEN DIDNT TRY ANYTHING AND THEN WE WENT TO dinner . IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO TELL HIM LOL WHY I ORDER OF THE KIDS MENU LOL BUT HE UNDERSTOOD AND HE JUST SMILED. I FELT THAT HE WAS A LITTLE BOY WHEN HE HAS A CRUSH ON AN ADULT YOU KNOW THAT GRINT LOL BUT IT WAS NICE OVER ALL. HE DID GIVE ME A GOOD BYE KISS AND THAT WAS ALL. WE DID TALK TO HIM ON HIS WAY BACK HOME . HE LIVE ABOUT 2 HOURS FROM ME . I LIKE HIM FOR A GOOD FRIENDSHIP AND THAT ABOUT IT . WE TALKED ALOT ABOUT OR PAST AND OUR FUTURE AND I DID LET HIM KNOW THAT MY PLANS AND GOALS ARE TO MOVE TO CHICAGO HE SMILED AND JUST SAID HOPE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE BECAUSE YOUR A BEAUTIFUL PERSON INSIDE AND OUT AND I WILL MISS YOU . I WAS LIKE WOW BUT WILL SEE. MY TRIP IS COMING UP TO CHICAGO AND AS YOU ALL KNOW THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS THERE THINGS SEEM TO BE GOOD I THINK POSITIVE THINGS WILL HAPPEN ON THIS TRIP I DONT FEEL ANY NEGATIVE FEELINGS SO I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. I GUESS I CANT GIVE UP FOR SOME REASON LOL BUT LIKE I SAID WE ARE BEST FRIENDS OVER ALL.

I WILL BE GOING ON ANOTHER DATE THIS WEEKEND WITH SOMEONE ELSE HE IS FLYING IN FROM MEXICO JUST TO SEE ME WE HAVE BEEN FRIEND FOR OVER 5 YEARS ONLINE AND HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN EACH OTHER . SO WILL SE HOW IT GOES LOL I AM KIND OF SCARED BUT DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO LOOSE.

WELL GIRLS YOU NEED TO KICK MY ASS LOL BECAUSE I NEED TO GET BACK IN TRACK .. I HAVNT BEEN EXTERSIING FOR ABOUT 1 1/2 MONTH AND LIKE I SAID MY TRIP IS IN A MONTH AND I WILL BE ATTENDING SOME OTHER FUNCTIONS THAT NEED THE BEST OF ME LOL SO PLS .. KICK MY ASS AND GET ME STARTED LOL:faint:

LOVE YA ALL AND MISS YA ALL !!!