Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Coops, stay home and get well - work will still be there {{hugs}}.

Thanks Cathy... isn't it awful that work consumes me even when I feel this rough! I am worried that if I go back in tomo I will get dizzy - still happens if I move too fast - in front of the kids! I'll have to ring them later this afternoon to let them know.

How are you? - Congrats on your new low by the way! How cool is that? Will you stick at your original goal weight  -it won't be long before you get there - hugs back to you my lovely x

Thanks Cathy... isn't it awful that work consumes me even when I feel this rough! I am worried that if I go back in tomo I will get dizzy - still happens if I move too fast - in front of the kids! I'll have to ring them later this afternoon to let them know.

How are you? - Congrats on your new low by the way! How cool is that? Will you stick at your original goal weight -it won't be long before you get there - hugs back to you my lovely x

Hope you feel better soon dear! Sounds miserable. Some kind of 'dread' virus going around here too... fingers crossed it will skip me this year...

The corset came prelaced and basically the lacings end in the "middle" so you get the most leverage around the waist area. This is a high quality garment by the way - it is the one that was on sale for so cheap only I got the red/black one. The red is very subdued, if I can work out the fitting, it will look very sexy under a jacket or something. I think the problem is that I need to tighten it a crapload more. What I don't like is that if it is too tight up top, my side boobs show up. I thought it would be my back, but no, it is the under the armpit area that is gross looking.

I only tried it on for a few minutes so is going to take more playing.

I have been toying with the waist training idea. Nothing exetreme but I have never had a small waist. My measurements were post plastics 40-30-38 but right now my waist is measuring more like 31" even though my weight is same. I would really like to have say 29" waist and I think that is very realistic with the waist training (transvestites reduce their waists 3-4 or more inches this way) without causing health problems.

Yesterday I did a group class at the gym and was positioned near the mirrors. I definately look top heavy - not because of my implants as they are pretty modest but rather that i have big shoulders and ribs. Even so, I looked "tighter" than most of the women in that class and certainly the middle age looking one. Although i am far from perfect, wow, plastics made such a difference.- flat tummy, firmer butt and even wearing spandex capris my thighs didn't look too bad. Side boobs are about the only think that rears its ugly head from time to time.

Oh, and another note.... my weight is actually down a tiny bit after the carb laden day.... weird

I remember somebody posting about buying cheap eyeglases online. I have shopged at 39dollarglasses and glassesusa - which company did you use and like? I need a new pair as i am down to one decent pair of glasses now due to a chewy pup!

eyebuydirect.com I have a code there... if someone I recomend buys something and enters my code I get a discount or something. I have bought maybe 8 pairs of bifocal and bifocal/sun glasses there. Always happy, and cheep enough to afford a coupld of styles/colors.

code #

IFTAAZXH6S

Their return police is a hoot, one of the legit reasons is "my boyfriend doesn't like them"

check the sale section first... some good deals there....

Edited by feedyoureye

Sheryl you have described my son to the Tee! It's so sad. The other emotional part to the puzzle is that my husband feels like he is a failure as a father and enables him continue on with his lying, stealing, etc. I have to give this to the Universe, because I am tired of fighting it. :(

Coops I hope you get to feeling better really soon.....

BTW I bought the red and black corset and will be trying it on this weekend when I get my courage up. My daughter loves it......

Went to see my primary to discuss cholesterol issues and statins. I am a horrible patient when it come to taking statins, I'm afraid they will impair my cognitive functioning...I was so surprise at myself because I just described my whole life picture for him. :P I told him what I needed and he gave it too me. I did agree to take an over the counter red yeast rice to help reduce my cholesterol. So we both won. He won't refer me for a face lift though, but I tried. When I got on the scale my weight went up a couple of lbs. :( But yesterday I cleaned my diet up and ate Proteins except for the carbs in the Quest bars, then most of them are canceled out by the Fiber content..... Today when I weighed myself, I had went from 150 to 148 lbs, so I dropped 2 lbs and I'm happy! :P Now back to the 5:2 diet on Thursday if not sooner.....

UK Cathy, on 27 Jan 2014 - 14:23, said:

Still bouncing around myself, like many others I'm having too many carbs. I need to detox.

Is it me or has the whole site been very quiet this past week or so, I think the Christmas holiday caught up with everyone and a bit of hibernation is going on.

It sucks to bouncing around. I know it does for me.....

Tried the corset on again... waist and below the modesty panel covers, but up higher it gaps about 1/2". I could probably get it to close but then I would have extra skin oozing out the top so i definately needed the next size up. Oh well, I think I can wear it under a jacket still.

I don't know if it is even possible, but I have been thinking about trying to get to the low 140s instead of the 148-152 range I am currently floating in. I doubt it will make any difference as to my size though. I have noticed that my butt shape is changing.... the hard workouts focusing on gluts IS helping a little to develop a butt. More importantly, I found awesome Shapewear that gives me a bit of a rounded butt.

I think after you wear it a while that 1/2inch will disappear.

Skinny, tell me about the red rice yeast...? My doc wants to put me on statins too... Im actually worried about increased pain...

Corset pix... oh boy, I have to learn to not let the neck show, that is the one place where my double / triple chin left too much skin...

post-122684-0-12051800-1390951428_thumb.jpg post-122684-0-62345900-1390951441_thumb.jpg post-122684-0-88967600-1390951465_thumb.jpg post-122684-0-03488100-1390951481_thumb.jpg post-122684-0-48176000-1390951497_thumb.jpg post-122684-0-36920200-1390951526_thumb.jpg post-122684-0-36554400-1390951541_thumb.jpg

And here was the photo that had me feeling so... plump... the other day. In clothes, I really don't look this squishy. sighpost-122684-0-28289100-1390952931_thumb.jpg

Corset pix... oh boy, I have to learn to not let the neck show, that is the one place where my double / triple chin left too much skin...

attachicon.gif20140128_144356.jpgattachicon.gif20140128_143806.jpgattachicon.gif20140128_144546.jpgattachicon.gif20140128_143901.jpgattachicon.gif20140128_144030.jpgattachicon.gif20140128_144506.jpgattachicon.gif20140128_144559.jpg

You look positively tiny! I am so happy these corsets are so nicely made! I know you probably posed with arms down because of the "underarm" (not that I can see anything at all) but really, you look fantastic, and will wow someone with that corset for sure! I need to get mine back out and try it on! I have the "underarm" going on ... but layered up with some nice jacket or blouse, who cares!

I remember somebody posting about buying cheap eyeglases online. I have shopged at 39dollarglasses and glassesusa - which company did you use and like? I need a new pair as i am down to one decent pair of glasses now due to a chewy pup!

A friend of mine uses Zenni Optical and swears by it. I haven't ordered yet.

I say that I lost 30 lbs thanks to 5:2 and only one person acknowledges, maybe that's why I never bothered to tell anyone ....

I say that I lost 30 lbs thanks to 5:2 and only one person acknowledges, maybe that's why I never bothered to tell anyone ....

go and double check - I can remember seeing a few, me included! xx