Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cheri, we just took our little ones to Despicable Me 2 a couple of weeks ago, they LOVED it (they are almost 4 and 6.5), so your kids will love it I am sure. And trust me, we hardly ever do anything either. Our little vacation was the first in 2 years other than trips to visit my parents. Most of my days are spent at home with my kids, although I do try to take them out to the parks, spray parks, and pools (in the summer anyway) almost everyday.

FYE, I want to be on your vacation! Movie stars and fancy suppers, oh that sounds so much fun! And try not to worry about the weight and just have fun. It is mostly likely just bloating from eating things your are not used to.

Dee, you are living life! Sure, you don't want to eat 2500 calories everyday, but one day is not going to hurt you. I am also in the moderation camp. I enjoy having treats here and there, and I allow myself too. I have spent the last almost 3 years working on not feeling guilty about eating a piece of cake (or something of the sort). The joy I have found with being sleeved is tomorrow is really a new day and I don't get off the rails completely like before.

Laura, I was at costco the other day, and they had Halloween AND Christmas stuff out already, are you fricken kidding me!! How are you not suppose to think about it! Last Christmas I gained 5lbs. I lost it in a couple of weeks of just eating normally. Going to try really hard not to let that happen again!

Yesterday was my fast day and came in at 515 calories. It was a tough day and I really wanted to turn to my old friend food because I am feeling a little stressed and a little sad about my husband missing my daughters birthday. But I managed fine, so I have to give myself a pat on the back for that, right?!

Have a good weekend everyone. My daughters party is tomorrow, so I have a lot to get done in next day and a half.

Cheri, I love your new photo, that is TOO cute!! Nice cleavage too, hubba hubba!! Is that the cute wee Elisheva? That name is brilliant. :wub:

ETA: One of my BFFs, called Cherie, just died suddenly a couple of weeks ago, so I like to type your name and see your name in the threads, it's somehow soothing. <3

That is Elisheva, sometimes called Ellie and sometimes Shevi. She's my littlest doll baby. :)

And I'm sorry to hear about your friend. It's the little things that remind us. Every time I'm out with the fam and notice a butterfly flitting about near us I feel the same soothing - I started to notice butterflies after my daughter died in '99 and ever since I take them as happy little reminders that I had time with her. And now I have them tattooed all over me, so go figure!

Cheri, we just took our little ones to Despicable Me 2 a couple of weeks ago, they LOVED it (they are almost 4 and 6.5), so your kids will love it I am sure. And trust me, we hardly ever do anything either. Our little vacation was the first in 2 years other than trips to visit my parents. Most of my days are spent at home with my kids, although I do try to take them out to the parks, spray parks, and pools (in the summer anyway) almost everyday.

Glad to hear they'll enjoy it. Seriously, if I had kids that enjoyed being outdoors I'd feel much happier, I think. My kids like indoor activities like crafts, reading, games (video and board) and baking. So we spend a great deal of time indoors. Whenever we venture out my kids complain. My son doesn't like to move around much (lazy bones skinny thing!) and my daughter does really enjoy running around and being active but she doesn't perspire very much, so she quite frequently gets overheated and very uncomfortable. It makes her frustrated that I have to keep calling her into the shade and have her drink Water and she hates that I make her wear a hat and clothes to shield her skin from the sun. You'd think the gloomy weather here would mean more time outdoors but the humidity kills her. Ugh.

~Cheri

Cheri you look absolutely beautiful with your little one..... :P

MS- you can cut it in half by starting about 35 minutes in but it is well worth the entire hour to watch! ;)

I went to the PBS website and was able to view the whole thing. It was well worth it, I love it when there are studies to validate the material that is being presented. I'm going to have my husband watch it when he gets home tonight or tomorrow morning before he goes to work. Since in maintenance I was thinking of just doing 1 fast day but am going to have 2 fast days a week just for the health benefits. Thanks for sharing this..... :P

OMG! I'm in love with Jodi foster!! I know weird but I've loved her since the movie "the little girl who lives down the lane" (I'm old :P)

How was Elysium? My daughter and I loved district 9..

And yes M2G, when I'm lying awake I think about everything! :D

If you liked District 9 you will like Elisyum...polished up a bit without losing the directors flavor.

I went to the PBS website and was able to view the whole thing. It was well worth it, I love it when there are studies to validate the material that is being presented. I'm going to have my husband watch it when he gets home tonight or tomorrow morning before he goes to work. Since in maintenance I was thinking of just doing 1 fast day but am going to have 2 fast days a week just for the health benefits. Thanks for sharing this..... :P

I got my husband to watch it with me (I had seen it before) and he started eating only fruit and veggies every other day... which for him is really really good. He wants to lose some weight, but really its the health thing he is working on.

Today is supposed to be an eating day but I've had an intestinal thing the past 3 days, nothing more than a handful of saltines and a piece of toast, so I'm not too eager to chow down today! We shall see ...

Hi everyone!

I love everyone's new pictures!

The appetite suppressants I have are no longer on the market. Not here, at least. I got it before they took it off the market. It's mau hung an herb and it works really well. I only rarely take them because like Laura said, I don't really need anything like that in my body. But I've been working too hard to gain back a bunch over the weekend. I've had 5 lb gains on weekends before.

I am worried about the holidays too. My birthday is at the end of october and between my birthday and the end of the year, is when I gained my regain and could never lose it.

Hi girls hope the weekend is going well for those if you that are on vacation :)

Globe sorry your not feeling well. Upside? Automatic fast day?

Daisy, it's an herb! Much different I thought you meant a drug!

Today I'm hanging tough with this weeks loss,

My period is around the corner though...

So you know..

I'm going to make this a fast day as the weekend was an eat and drink fest. Today is my weekly weigh in day and I am lucky that it is the same as last week. My fast days were fine this week and I fitted in my exercise but it was my feast days that were not good. Snacks, chocolate and wine sneaked back in. I am going to purge the house and get rid of any crap.

Globe sorry you are feeling bad and not able to eat and hope the doctor can give you something to remedy the situation. It seems that you are in a chicken & egg situation at the moment - you cannot eat cause you feel bad and you feel bad because you cannot eat.

Hope everyone has a hood day

We loved DM2 also!

Cheri I was thinking of you this am...as I was baking banana bread. lol Why am I doing this on a fast day? :wacko: It will be a good test of my willpower. I didn't want the bananas to go to waste.

Also loving all the new photos!

SStums...how did your daughter's birthday party go?

OD...how many more days with the cast?

I get this cast off a week from this wed. I will be really happy!

I did pretty well considering how much eating was going on around me all weekend. I just weighed and I don't think I gained anything. I want to get into the 130'a so badly.

I weighed half the cast that they gave back to me when I had it changed. It only weighed a half a lb. so I don't think this cast weighs as much as I thought. It didn't have the hand part attached to it, and it was only th front of the cast. I'm lucky if it

weighs 1.5 lbs

I get this cast off a week from this wed. I will be really happy!

I did pretty well considering how much eating was going on around me all weekend. I just weighed and I don't think I gained anything. I want to get into the 130'a so badly.

I weighed half the cast that they gave back to me when I had it changed. It only weighed a half a lb. so I don't think this cast weighs as much as I thought. It didn't have the hand part attached to it, and it was only th front of the cast. I'm lucky if it

weighs 1.5 lbs

Oh my gosh that is exciting, the countdown begins! That would be frustrating to not know how much it weighs. Gah. When I get on the scale, if my hair is clipped up, I will take off the clip, lol, so yeah that would drive me crazy having to get on there with a cast.

When I get on the scale' date=' if my hair is clipped up, I will take off the clip, lol, so yeah that would drive me crazy having to get on there with a cast.[/quote']

I weigh naked, AND exhale to get all the air out of my lungs in case it should weigh something!

:P

I weigh naked' date=' AND exhale to get all the air out of my lungs in case it should weigh something!

:P[/quote']

ME TOO! Okay, vacay over. It was wonderful fun and I was extremely nervous to step on the scale today because the last two days I mindlessly ate junk the last day and trip home. Especially after I found the Russell Stover Outlet store. :)

Only up 3 pounds and today is fast day because I want to get right back into the routine! Here are a couple of pics from our trip. Lovely resort especially if you have kids.

Yes, those are bears. At Cade's Cove TN. One is one of the outside watermarks at the resort. One inside three outside watermarks. It was gorgeous weather with a few showers.

Now back to reality (until November Cruise!) and school starting for two Grands which I am actively involved in while my daughter is in nursing school.

Glad to read up on all my peeps! Sorry realize I have two of same and can't figure out how to delet!

post-2638-138136688204_thumb.jpg

post-2638-1381366882166_thumb.jpg

post-2638-13813668822543_thumb.jpg

post-2638-1381366882278_thumb.jpg

post-2638-13813668823535_thumb.jpg

post-2638-13813668824305_thumb.jpg