Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It is so hard for me to fast and stay at or below 500. Georgia you can really rock your fasting days..... Coops I love that your having a good time on vacay too..Welcome Cowgirl Jane! ABTW i'm down to my almost lowest as of this am. I need just 1 more lb........I really did have a fantasy of weighing 135 lbs. So who knows, maybe it will just happen. LOL This is an obsession for me. :P

Boy this week is not going to be a week of losses for me! I eating anything not nailed down today!

If I don't pop tonight I will be fasting tomorrow.

Ugh the misery. I didn't even enjoy anything I ate today.. I should of just had a ice cream and called it a day.... I love pmsing :)

FYE I didn't realize you were so close to me. My friend drives to Sacremento all the time. Her mom lives there.

FYE, NorCal in the house! I'm from the coast - Mendocino :)

The meds seem to be doing their thing, the pain is greatly reduced and so are the trips to the latrine :P. Yesterday I did 1450 cals so today will be a fast, if I can. I hadn't realized my cal count, since I've been so off lately so an innocent Breakfast of a few bites of ham scramble, milk, and a Protein snack have already landed me at 461, yikes! that means I would basically only be able to have a Protein Shake made with Water, for the rest of the day! We'll see.

GT, GLAD you are feeling better. I know you said it's been a while since you were on the scale but your horrid sickness *should* have given you some type of loss. I wouldn't worry about fasting yet, I imagine you are still weak and if something sounds good, by all means eat it. I hope you continue to feel better.

Love all the doggy pics girls. Seems like a group with small dogs here...lol. We have no dogs, just our old cat (he is 16 and we've had him since he was 8 weeks old) he would be sooooo unhappy if we brought home a dog. :)

FYE, LOVE your new LBD photo and love what your hubby said about you.

Today is a fast day. I fasted on Tues and didn't lose a thing. I hope today something gives. We'll see by tomorrow!

Sounds like everyone is doing well! Congrats to our good losers - jealous of you ladies! - and also to our lucky vacationers. It's been ages since we bothered to travel. Some people manage it with young kids and do great but our kids are very difficult when we break from our usual routine. So, no traveling much for us.

My last house guest is gone and I'm sorry, but I'm not inviting anyone else back for at least six months. I need to forget what a pain it is to host, first!

FYE, congrats on that great compliment. Praise from the people we love (especially when they don't do it often) is the greatest gift. It's nice to feel appreciated.

Laura, I commiserate - I'm the same way on my cycle. It's hard. Now they want me to start up hormonal birth control again to help with the endo and it's going to do the same thing to me. Make me moody, hormonal and incredibly snacky all the time. Hang in there!

So, I waited four days to announce I'd lost a pound...only to put it back on the next day. If I could rip out my sleeve and quit I might consider it because I admit it put me in a bit of a huff yesterday (and again this morning, when I was + 2 tenths over that pound) but I guess it's just the way things are. I'm really not getting much sleep. I'll get one good night every week or so. I've had four nights running with 4-6 hours total, and those broken up into one hour chunks, at that. Both of my daughters aren't sleeping well and it looks like Elisheva is teething already so that's just....awesome. I firmly believe the child rearing is best done by energetic and smiling 20 somethings and I'm basing that on the fact that I can't seem to get my crap together and I'm pretty much fueled by coffee and sarcasm these days. How on earth did I forget about the sleepless nights? I remembered all the other hurdles and forgot the one that makes the biggest impact on day to day life - sleep!

At least the twins start kindergarten in a few weeks, so I'll be able to nap when Shevi does...as if she naps!

Hope everyone has a great day. Today was supposed to be my fast but it ended up being yesterday...kinda. I'm calling it a fast. I ended the day at 605 and that's close enough for me.

~Cheri

Fasting today. First real one in over a week. Im down a little today, 1.25 over my 5:2 lowest, so fingers crossed this fast day will get me closer or back to it. Trying a new flavor of Protein Drink in my coffee today, OHHH big adventurer! Its the small things.

FYE I didn't realize you were so close to me. My friend drives to Sacremento all the time. Her mom lives there.

FYE, NorCal in the house! I'm from the coast - Mendocino :)

The meds seem to be doing their thing, the pain is greatly reduced and so are the trips to the latrine :P. Yesterday I did 1450 cals so today will be a fast, if I can. I hadn't realized my cal count, since I've been so off lately so an innocent Breakfast of a few bites of ham scramble, milk, and a Protein snack have already landed me at 461, yikes! that means I would basically only be able to have a Protein Shake made with Water, for the rest of the day! We'll see.

If you gals are ever over my way give a ring and we can go out for a coffee or something! Globe, Mendicino is beautiful! I taught an art class at the center years ago. Fun.

OD, You from the Bay Area?

Nor cal here too!! Los Gatos.

Fast day.. And I'm whiny went to bed with a bad Headache and cramps woke up with the same headache and cramps... I might stay off the main forums today because I'm feeling I might pounce! :P

I will not step on the scale I know it will be a recipe for disaster!

Globe glad your feeling better

Clk I love babies but boy I don't miss the grumpy teething days good luck to both of you!

Ok happy fasting day!

I am on the Southern Oregon coast 100 miles from the CA border. I came here when I was 21 from Chicago.

Fasting today. I want to see the 130 something next week when I get on the scale for the first time, cast-less.

My bf is usually gone on thurs so it might be harder to fast with him around, but I can do it. My head is so in this and I'm so glad. I had lost hope that I would be able to lose my regain, until you guys told me about the 5:2!

I am on the Southern Oregon coast 100 miles from the CA border. I came here when I was 21 from Chicago.

Fasting today. I want to see the 130 something next week when I get on the scale for the first time' date=' cast-less.

My bf is usually gone on thurs so it might be harder to fast with him around, but I can do it. My head is so in this and I'm so glad. I had lost hope that I would be able to lose my regain, until you guys told me about the 5:2![/quote']

Aren't we proud!?!! Yay, us!!

Non-fast day, was pretty good overall, 1700 kcal, which is average for me overall. Healthy stuff mostly too. ;-) Plus good workout this morning, so all is not lost. :P

Just checked... 42 is about 109... Been hotter today, but as Dee said, us Brits love the sun cos we rarely see it!

And yea OD, being without the scales is killing me... I must admit though, I am doing pretty well all things considered! Filling up on salad and chicken most evening meals. Oh, and the peaches here are to die for... Simply lush!

Catch up soon... Well done to all you losers!

I'm killing it today! 1:30 pm and I just had my first meal 100 calories a 2oz turkey and a tablespoon and a half of hummus :)

dinner is going to be a feast!' :D

Go, Girl! Just finished 3rd fast day this week. A little above 500, somewhere in the 525 range. Been reading the forums on the Fast Diet Websites. Some interesting stuff there.

Looks like everyone in here doing well!