Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cowgirl Jane will be joining us. She has been struggling with 5:2 on her own. I am excited to have her join in. She's been posing on the board a long time and I think she will be an asset to our group.

I fasted yesterday. I didn't count my calories, but I hardly ate.

I think I am at 141 this morning if my cast weighs 1 lb. Maybe I will see the 130's again. I am never going to stop eating this way. I'm so excited!

My daughter is a labor and delivery nurse. I adore my grand son. He is 5. I told my daughter to d o u c h e with vinegar to have a girl. I read a book when I had my kids and I have a boy and a girl. It's baking soda for a boy. My baby grand daughter is due in Dec. I m so excited!

Hope everyone is having a great day. 8 more days til I know my true weight!

Awesome! Welcome, Cowgirl Jane! I've enjoyed reading her comments on other threads.

Oregondaisy, good luck on the Grand. I have three I absolutely adore. ALL GIRLS! ????????

My son has a girl and my daughter has a boy. That's why I went to Portland, to see Lexi my adorable grand daughter. I am hoping my son will try for another.

I am excited beyond words that my daughter is having a daughter.

Oh how I miss you all...

Haven't managed to read all posts ... Hope you are all well!

In turkey at the moment and boy, it's hot hot hot! Mid 40s!

The hotel is lovely, as is the copious amounts of foods on offer, but the sleeve is working well! No idea how many cals I'm getting in though. Not fasted yet, have skipped meals in an effort to stay in control but it is really hard. I am choosing as wisely as possible - trying to find the line between 'treats' and being piggish! Sticking to the diet coke and Water rule... But also enjoying coffee and hot choc! However, the cups are tiny - prob a 1/3 of the mugs I use at home!

On the up side, I've been to the gym, swam and taken some lovely long walks. Oh! And I treated myself to a massage! NSV right there!

Weird not having my scales here... Clothes feel the same though so fingers crossed... Early days of the hols though...lol!

You all take care and I'll pop back when I can!

Hugs x

My son has a girl and my daughter has a boy. That's why I went to Portland' date=' to see Lexi my adorable grand daughter. I am hoping my son will try for another.

I am excited beyond words that my daughter is having a daughter.[/quote']

I bet! I wanted a boy too but.... Love my girls. NOTHING like grand kids!

Oh how I miss you all...

Haven't managed to read all posts ... Hope you are all well!

In turkey at the moment and boy' date=' it's hot hot hot! Mid 40s!

The hotel is lovely, as is the copious amounts of foods on offer, but the sleeve is working well! No idea how many cals I'm getting in though. Not fasted yet, have skipped meals in an effort to stay in control but it is really hard. I am choosing as wisely as possible - trying to find the line between 'treats' and being piggish! Sticking to the diet coke and Water rule... But also enjoying coffee and hot choc! However, the cups are tiny - prob a 1/3 of the mugs I use at home!

On the up side, I've been to the gym, swam and taken some lovely long walks. Oh! And I treated myself to a massage! NSV right there!

Weird not having my scales here... Clothes feel the same though so fingers crossed... Early days of the hols though...lol!

You all take care and I'll pop back when I can!

Hugs x

[/quote']

You have a lovely time. You will easily lose anything picked up whole having a great holiday. And excuse but what would "in the 40s" be in Fahrenheit? Cause my heat index was 110 last week!! LOL

Y'all's dogs look just like my smaller rat terrier. <3

Cheri, can't believe your doc gave you guff about weight!!?! That's crazy! You look great! And also? Are they really going after people who are SLIGHTLY outside the normal bmi range now?? I thought that was considered as fine these days...?? I'm kind of super annoyed on your behalf lol.

Coops, Turkey sounds fab. Mid 40s is a bit too hot for me lol, we hit like 38-39 in the last couple weeks and that was hot enough for me!! :-) I've never met a Brit yet, tho, who wasn't mad about sunshine and hot weather! Lol, and always with a much better tan than I'll ever have! Have a great time!!

Another fast day for me tomorrow and I should be asleep right now... You all must stop being so interesting! ;-)

Gt, hope you're feeling better!! Daisy, congrats on the new grand baby!

And welcome Cowgirl Jane!

Coops, I'm glad you're having fun!

FYE, you look so good!

Daisy, 141? I dream of the day!

Georgia, love you pooch! (Dog) :P

Swizzly, go to bed!!!

Cowgirl? Sounds like a perfect addition!

Clk, I could of used some tranquilizers to get me through this fast day! But I'm finishing up the day at 486 so not bad...

I was up a pound today at 159 so we will see if it settles lower in the next few days....

I don't know if Coops will read this. She said she hasn't been reading all the posts.

I really feel for her being without the scale. I go bonkers when I go on vacation and I can't weigh myself. When I was on a cruise, I went to the gym almost naked so I could get a correct weight.

I know 141 sounds nice but I still have a long ways to go to be able to wear some of my favorite clothes. I was at 130 for almost 3 years. I still don't know if I'll see the 130's again.

This way of eating has really helped me with structure which stopped my grazing.

Fasted yesterday till around 4pm... went out to a FANTASTIC restaurant last night, Great friends, ordered 4 plates... salad, two veggies and desert (yes... I went there) I still managed to lose 1/2 a pound ... now that is magic. Friends going to San Fran today, then back home... so I get an early start getting back on track... have 2 1/2 pounds to get back to my 5:2 low. I can do it!

Hi Jane!

... oh, and my hubby said the nicest thing last night, as we were leaving to go out he said "my wife gets sexier as she gets older! Most guys complain that their wives are letting it go (not sure this is true...), and Kim is just getting better"

Wow, I was so shocked, he has never been a complimenter.

FYE, where is home?

FYE, where is home?

My home is in Sacramento CA, My friends home is in south island New Zealand.

Second fast day of week, done. 592 cals. Good enough!

Did 2nd fast day yesterday and wound up at only 400 calories. And that's a "back to back" fast. First I've done. But all vacay "extra" gone and back at my low. Did I say I LOVE this way of life! I do!!

All my peeps, have a great day and log those calories! Globe, hope you are feeling better. OD, you'll get back to the 130s. FYE, congrats on the NSV from the HUBS! He's right! Laura, you are in the 150s!!!! Coops, I still need to know how HOT it is compared to my Heat Index last week of 110 degrees. Lol.