Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Beware! woman traveling to TJ

I think this deserves an official investigation. For someone to come here' date=' make accusations and claims she is a victim, but then DENY others protection by hiding his identity is wrong and selfish.

I am going with my CHILD to have surgery. I would like to think they are safe there while I am recovering.

SHAME on YOU for coming here with this story and then PROTECTING the perpetrator.[/quote']

It's not being hidden anymore..

So maybe you can apologize to the op here..

She is the victim here not you or your daughter

Dr. Luna

No songs because this is not very funny.

Thank you. I feel like you did the right thing. He is an unethical human being.

Laura-Ven' date=' we validate the OP by ousting the doctor, THAT'S how you support an accusation that many of you know to be true.

What about those of us who still have to go to Mexico for our surgery? How do you feel about the added anxiety that is piled on to us now not knowing if this is the doctor you all are talking about?

I need the name. This is not fair to those of us still going...[/quote']

The OP has already said that she is reporting him to the company he works for. He was NOT the surgeon and she even stated that while he was unethical in their personal relationship, he was a good doctor (and as I was treated by him as well, I agree). Though I can't imagine for a second that the company would continue to work with this doctor once they look into this situation.

And yes, there are some of us that know the OP personally (or in my case, were even there), so we know who this doctor is, but how and when she handles it is her decision. Going though the company is the honorable way to report this and from our personal conversations, the way she has said she is handling it. If anything, her post here was semi-self indulgent and just a means of finding support or even some attention/revenge toward him for how hurt she is (you know I love you friend, but I don't sugar coat things either lol). I would be amazed if the company and surgeon hasn't been made aware if it already, with the way this thread has blown up.

But calling "shame" on those of us not willing to publicly spill someone else's secrets?!? She is dealing with the embarrassment, and the hurt of what she's been through with this doctor. But as her friend, I can tell you that it won't go unreported. If the company turns a blind eye to what he's doing/has done, then rest assured that I will (then and only then) personally call his name out to anyone willing to listen!

But seriously, let her process this in her way and her time. And in the meantime, if you're super worried about it, make sure not to sleep with any of the doctors in Mexico! They probably don't want to move to your neighborhood and make babies with you, even if that's what they say!

You're not in danger - he's a "good dr" .... I think it's up to his boss to decide if he continues with that company - this may be enough to scare him to stop doing it

I would never want to support a dr that did this and why would you suggest others go to this "good dr" ? WTH? You think others want this creep for a doctor? No way.

He doesn't have to work for this company and can change anytime he wants to or go out on his own. I seriously can't believe he's getting away with this.. And will continue to do so. As if there aren't a gazillion other issues we have to worry about .. now we have some anonymous Casanova-wanna-be lurking the corridors of our WLS

See, hearing "official investigation" is nt what I wanted ... Yes I am an adult and made a decision in sound mind .. But looking back on ALL I KNOW ABOUT HIM ... He is a very unethical man in many aspects of his life.... I don't like when bad people get away with doing bad things. I didn't want his name out there as I know there will be some "lucky you, he's hot" but believe me I've felt less then lucky the last few weeks...

It's not being hidden anymore..

So maybe you can apologize to the op here..

She is the victim here not you or your daughter

I appreciate she was a victim, and as such I empathize with her. She has my support and love whenever she needs it (hard to distinguish a victim from a troll when they come out anonymously and refuse to name the perp). But if I were a victim I would do WHATEVER it took to make sure others knew what to do to protect themselves. If you want to make a statement, then make sure it is one that helps prevent others from having to go through the same.

Yes, many women travel alone. Many are vulnerable. Many bring their children. We are all anxious doing this. Let's band together and make sure we are safe and protected. The only way we can do this is by telling thet ruth about the good, the bad and the ugly (no matter where we go).

I appreciate she was a victim' date=' and as such I empathize with her. She has my support and love whenever she needs it (hard to distinguish a victim from a troll when they come out anonymously and refuse to name the perp). But if I were a victim I would do WHATEVER it took to make sure others knew what to do to protect themselves. If you want to make a statement, then make sure it is one that helps prevent others from having to go through the same.

Yes, many women travel alone. Many are vulnerable. Many bring their children. We are all anxious doing this. Let's band together and make sure we are safe and protected. The only way we can do this is by telling thet ruth about the good, the bad and the ugly (no matter where we go).[/quote']

Thank you - it was scary putting this out there as I was worried I'd be called a troll and bs ... And a woman scorned! And i was!!! lol I could of handled it if I knew it was a one off and he was single and he didn't do another few thugs that were not professional - sure .... But there is other factors to think about- for another huge thing is I loved the rest of the team and I didn't want it hurting their jobs..

See' date=' hearing "official investigation" is nt what I wanted ... Yes I am an adult and made a decision in sound mind .. But looking back on ALL I KNOW ABOUT HIM ... He is a very unethical man in many aspects of his life.... I don't like when bad people get away with doing bad things. I didn't want his name out there as I know there will be some "lucky you, he's hot" but believe me I've felt less then lucky the last few weeks...[/quote']

I think that if anyone were to say lucky you from this point on they probably would not be someone I'd want to converse with anyway...

I'm sorry that I told but you must know you are not at fault or a silly girl or anything!

He preyed on you.. He came to you under the guise of a caregiver. This is wrong no matter what country it happened in.

I dont understand really....if it had been just a man in Mexico who wasnt a dr would you feel this way? Was it because it was unprofessional? Men are pigs (not all men) but the men who would sleep with a woman after one date when they have a gf are. I would never get my hopes up about a man like that. So I honestly do not understand the victim thing. Not trying to be judgemental I just dont get it.

I dont understand really....if it had been just a man in Mexico who wasnt a dr would you feel this way? Was it because it was unprofessional? Men are pigs (not all men) but the men who would sleep with a woman after one date when they have a gf are. I would never get my hopes up about a man like that. So I honestly do not understand the victim thing. Not trying to be judgemental I just dont get it.

I think the issue here is that he was in a position of power. He misused that power by taking advantage of someone when she was vulnerable and unable to make sound decisions. That is criminal. And as such I agree she is a victim.

I think it's a fireable offence for a reason

I'm sorry but what the f**k planet do you live on?? He was her DR. Do you not get how that is ethnically wrong?

Please be decent and leave this conversation..

I'm sorry but what the f**k planet do you live on?? He was her DR. Do you not get how that is ethnically wrong?

Please be decent and leave this conversation..

Ok, that is not helpful either.

You missed an opportunity to educate and help someone understand.