Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Beware! woman traveling to TJ

I was worried my sister who is coming with me wouldn't have anything to do. I will let her know it's like spring break in Cancun.

Sorry,blindsided, if you are for real on this but trolls are miserable little bottom feeding toadies who gather neurotic stimulation from riling up forumites with hassles and tall tales.

It is hard for a rational, reasonably adjusted person to conceive of the possible benefit from trollism, but in creation there are bacteria that feed from dead skin.

There realms of lowness that souls with some semblance of self respect would not venture to enter.

LMAO!!! Really? If I was up to par maybe....but a cpl days post op? Ummm NO!!!! Lol just me....sound like a fish tale to me.....a tall tale....

I had sex 3 days post op so anything is possible...plus the drs know where to be gentle lol

From my recent trip to TJ' date=' I wanted to warn woman of the danger that lurks there. No, it's not gangs or drug cartels or murderers ... It's handsome young drs who can sense your vulnerability and low self esteem from a mile away. I'm not sure if the rules are different in Mexico or sleeping with patients is just "frowned upon" but either way after the excitement wears off for him, instead of feeling happy & confident in your smaller body, you're left feeling used and foolish. I'm not saying dont let them in your hotel room to check your wounds and remove your staples, but just know when they stay till 1am they know where the back stairs are to sneak out so the hotel staff dont become suspicious ... Not going to name names, but I'm curios if anyone else has had the same aftercare experience as me .. Adios[/quote']

Why dont u think it is possible that he just found you attractive? Not all men who sleep with bigger women are praying on them because they are "vulnerable" and have low self esteem. I have high self esteem and i had no trouble finding men to date before my current SO. You shouldnt feel used...but if he was truly unwelcome you should report it.

With a stranger in a foreign country? You go girl!

No with my fiance but I'm guessing a dr knows how to be gentle lol

My thing is if it happened and I am not saying it didn't. (Forgive my earlier post, i can be cynical) No one knows but you and that person. If you feel wronged or victimized do something about it. For your own sake. And it's not right for doctors to prey on there patients. If I found out any of the dr's I work for did this I would be so angry. We are supposed to be patient advocates. Take care of ppl not prey on them when they are at their most vulnerable. If you work for some company trying to ruin one of these doctors careers then I hope God, karma or whatever you believe in takes care of you. Just really think about this and do what's right. I hope you find peace.

Why dont u think it is possible that he just found you attractive? Not all men who sleep with bigger women are praying on them because they are "vulnerable" and have low self esteem. I have high self esteem and i had no trouble finding men to date before my current SO. You shouldnt feel used...but if he was truly unwelcome you should report it.

I since found out he has a long term GF ... It was all lies

My thing is if it happened and I am not saying it didn't. (Forgive my earlier post' date=' i can be cynical) No one knows but you and that person. If you feel wronged or victimized do something about it. For your own sake. And it's not right for doctors to prey on there patients. If I found out any of the dr's I work for did this I would be so angry. We are supposed to be patient advocates. Take care of ppl not prey on them when they are at their most vulnerable. If you work for some company trying to ruin one of these doctors careers then I hope God, karma or whatever you believe in takes care of you. Just really think about this and do what's right. I hope you find peace.[/quote']

That's just why I'm not naming the dr ... I knew what I was getting myself into postin this - I don't want him to keep getting away with it ... He will be reading this - he loves reading about himself on here - well maybe not this post lol

Sorry' date='blindsided, if you are for real on this but trolls are miserable little bottom feeding toadies who gather neurotic stimulation from riling up forumites with hassles and tall tales.

It is hard for a rational, reasonably adjusted person to conceive of the possible benefit from trollism, but in creation there are bacteria that feed from dead skin.

There realms of lowness that souls with some semblance of self respect would not venture to enter.[/quote']

I'm trying to be as honest as possible - not claiming that I was forced or drugged - just that I was "fooled" and it can happen anywhere by any man. But in these circumstances I was EXTRA vulnerable and believed what was being said because it felt nice... I just want other woman who go down there to have there wits about them - sure if u wana go down and be treated that way by a handsome dr - have fun! I'm sure his GF won't appreciate it tho

I since found out he has a long term GF ... It was all lies

But it was a one night stand...any guy even in america who picks you up at a bar or whatever can have a long term gf...there's no way to know someone enough in a few days to know them. Im guessing he thought you understood it was a fling...I'm sorry if you felt used though.

I have to tell you that I know who this is (I knew by the very first post) And know the doctor in question... I think that you are a beautiful woman

(Pre surgery also) I can see how he was attracted to you.. But he was in the position of authority and it is wrong in my book. Not criminal but morally wrong on his part.

By the way please do not PM me asking who it is... I won't tell.

I guess what gets confusing is when a man acts like they want to be with you sending mixed signals. If its just a fling then act like its just a fling. Don't bring flowers and romance into it if you just want a one nighter