Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July 1 sleevers- are we getting ready?

I picked up a Ninja at Target for $50. Probably doesn't have all the bells and whistles but I works for me. :)

Everyone seemed so excited about our surgery on July 1. I'm excited too but ooohhhh so nervous. Am trying to absorb all the positive energy through my iPad. Lol

I know that everything will go wonderful for each of us. I will say a prayer for all of my VST friends.

Well, just to clarify, I am CRAZY nervous too! Now, maybe it's the medical background, but I'm not nervous about the surgery itself. I am nervous about post op- the nausea, the pain, the potential for complications. I was told my doctor sends us out of recovery room with a PCA- an IV that we control. Most people would be pleased, but I'm thinking, they don't give a PCA to people with no pain.

I'm trying to stay super busy this weekend, so I don't have a lot of time to worry!

I'm as nervous as a short nun at a penguin shoot.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist. Plus it might give you something to smile at when your nerves flare up!)

OAC7804.jpg

I'm as nervous as a short nun at a penguin shoot.

(Sorry' date=' I couldn't resist. Plus it might give you something to smile at when your nerves flare up!)

[/quote']

Hilarious! This definitely made me smile.

I meant to say this earlier, Rosehip--don't feel embarrassed for crying! This is an emotional process with a LOT of ups and downs. Hope you're feeling better. icon_hug.gif

Aw thanks :-). I'm feeling a bit better.

Sent you a message about the FB group too.

Aw thanks :-). I'm feeling a bit better.

Sent you a message about the FB group too.

Messaged you back--tag, you're it! :lol:

July sleevers, there are ONLY TWO main things you need to take to the hospital with you...... Your cell phone......AND some CHAPSTICK!!!!! Omg!!! And you will reach for the Chapstick before you reach for your phone!!! My aunt had to bring me some, It felt like HEAVEN gliding across my lips.... Just a lil FYI

July 1st is creeping up. Nervous, a bit scared, but ready. :-)

Starting to get a scratchy throat and head cold. I'm already on antibiotics for something else so I know it's not bacterial. I'm praying that it doesn't get any worse as I would hate for this to be postponed.

I'm freakin out! We leave tomorrow to head down to the hospital. I'm so glad that I'm having it on the first though. It feels like...a new beginning...like whenever I start a diet or anything like that...I always would start it on the first of the month lol! So I'm glad my life change is happening on the first!

Starting to get a scratchy throat and head cold. I'm already on antibiotics for something else so I know it's not bacterial. I'm praying that it doesn't get any worse as I would hate for this to be postponed.

I had the stomach flu all earlier this week! I was soooo sick and miserable. Thank goodness I pushed through it and I'm feeling much better now.

Starting to get a scratchy throat and head cold.

Fingers crossed for you that you fight this off!

I'm freakin out! We leave tomorrow to head down to the hospital. I'm so glad that I'm having it on the first though. It feels like...a new beginning...like whenever I start a diet or anything like that...I always would start it on the first of the month lol! So I'm glad my life change is happening on the first!

I agree one hundred percent!

You might want to take some zinc to head the possible cold off at the pass. Zicam works pretty good. I hope you feel better. Wishing cold vibes away from you. (O: