Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is your challenge piece of clothing?

Bought a pair of Liz Claiborne black pokadot pants in a size 14 about 3 weeks ago, try them on once a week. First week got them to my knees, last week to my thighs. Just tried them on and they go to the bottom of my butt!!! ( hopefully I'm not stretching them with all the trying on!). ;-)

Have a wiggle dress that I bought about 7 years ago when I had lost weight. I was maybe one size away from getting into it. Now I'm 5 or 6 sizes away. Sleeved now, and I WILL get into that dress!

I have a dress from Old Navy that a girlfriend bought on clearance and left my house (she lives across country so it's not worth shipping). It's a large which would put me at a 12/14.

You WILL get there!! Just don't forget to keep trying it on!! I had something like this with lapband and I could have worn it much earlier, just didn't think to try it on. ;-)

I have many pieces, but one in particular is my size 8 Michael Korrs pants I bought. Well today I put them on & they fit, but a tad snug still.

As my name implies, I just wanna wear a pair of jeans!! It's been 13 years bc of weight issues, I just wear stretchy stuff. I don't even know my true number size n I honestly just want to wear a pair of good ole blue jeans:( I'm not sleeved or have date yet, I go to class on this Thursday, woohoo, I pray I'll b able to get it, I've been researching for months now n reading n posting, so plz pray that I can get into a pair of blue jeans soon. God bless you alls journey:)

To be honest, it is finding the right size bra! My entire wardrobe is boxed or bagged, ready to donate, but I was fitted the other day for a new bra and I was amazed at the change in size I needed! I had to order them, so I cannot wait to have a bra that actually fits well.

I love Love love body-con dresses but my stomach prevents me from wearing them without two girdles. Ouch!!

Two girdles? I didn't know you could do that!!! Though whenever I try to hold the tummy in with something I just end up with a muffin top!

Speaking of bras I think I'm going to wander into Victoria secret this afternoon. The girls are shrinking.....

My firs goal piece of clothing is a pretty Lilly Pulitzer dress that I bought in February, but has never fit...hopefully it will fit soon!

Last fall I found the cutest dress at a garage sale for 50 cents, I bought it saying it was my goal dress, this was at the 1st stages of planning my VSG! I have it hanging on my bedroom door, was sleeve 2 weeks ago, cant wait to wear it! BTW it is black and white polka dots size med.

A pair of size 8-10 pants I bought in London a yr and a half yrs ago

I bought three cute summer dresses (dresses!) that are sleeveless, cool, and can be taken in as I shrink! Did I mention I'm in Florida! I've not worn sleeveless in my whole adult life and I guess I will before my arms get too saggy and I want to cover them up again!