Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any APRIL SLEEVERS? Let me know your progress !

Starting weight 293. Surgery day weight 284. Weight today 179. This is a comparison pic. August 7th' date=' 2011 vs October 7th, 2013.

Had my surgery 4/16/13[/quote']

Absolutely amazing progress!!!!!!

Absolutely amazing progress!!!!!!

Thank you! I feel so much better and I look like a totally different person!

Starting weight 314. Surgery day (April 30, 2013) weight 307. Weight today 236. Down 78 lbs. I consider myself a slow loser as I'm 51 years old. When people ask me what my goal wight is, I like to say "My original weight.....8 lbs 7 oz" : ) I couldn't be any happier with my progress! So proud of everyone. Don't get down if you think you're not losing as fast as others. We're all different!

Sent from my iPad using VST

How are you April sleevers? I had my surgery 4/17/13. Starting weight the week before surgery-256. Current weight-169. I have definitely slowed down. My face is very thin and I am comfortable at my current weight. I would like to get to 150, so if I gain a little back I won't feel too overweight. A real bummer that my once robust breasts now look like an egg in a sweat sock dangling from my chest. I'm working on toning my muscles and firming up the skin. I am quite impressed how my skin has bounced back.

How are you April sleevers? I had my surgery 4/17/13. Starting weight the week before surgery-256. Current weight-169. I have definitely slowed down. My face is very thin and I am comfortable at my current weight. I would like to get to 150' date=' so if I gain a little back I won't feel too overweight. A real bummer that my once robust breasts now look like an egg in a sweat sock dangling from my chest. I'm working on toning my muscles and firming up the skin. I am quite impressed how my skin has bounced back.[/quote']

Were about the same as me, what does your average diet look like at 6 months.

How are you April sleevers? I had my surgery 4/17/13. Starting weight the week before surgery-256. Current weight-169. I have definitely slowed down. My face is very thin and I am comfortable at my current weight. I would like to get to 150, so if I gain a little back I won't feel too overweight. A real bummer that my once robust breasts now look like an egg in a sweat sock dangling from my chest. I'm working on toning my muscles and firming up the skin. I am quite impressed how my skin has bounced back.

I think it's a good idea to get to a little below goal (or to set goal a little lower than where you'd really be comfortable) to have the leeway for when you hit maintenance and some weight bounces back. I'm trying to make the most of this faster losing period.

I hear you on the breasts! It's funny because they were my one point of body pride as a big woman. Big bouncy breasts. I knew it wouldn't last forever and eventually all boobs lose that bounce but I didn't expect this! I would have taken time to enjoy them more, bounce them around a bit, the night before surgery. Something!

Sooooo, today was my 6-month mark! HW: 313, SW: 273, CW: 195! Tops from 30/32 to 14/16, pants size 28 to. 14! Loving the sleeve life and thankful for this group.

post-52415-13838396696706_thumb.jpg

Six months out(already!) also seem to be stair stepping.... Slowly. Sw 270. Today. 202. Nothing in well over a week. Actually GAINED .6 today. Sigh. But thankfully it creeps downward mostly. Calorie intake is always below 820. No structured exercise tho. Got a treadmill but my knees hurt so badly when I walk on it I don't do so regularly. Just got Zumba and am gonna try it out.

Posting pic Not sure if I did already so....

Top four are from last Christmas and this past January. Bottom one is from September of this year.

post-64677-13838396713374_thumb.jpg

Sleeved April 11th and down 70 pounds at 6 months out!!

Now down to 175. I wish I had this done years ago. Total weight loss from start of process 118 pounds gone!

Surgery date 4/16/13

post-56545-13838396726287_thumb.jpg

Sleeved April 17th, down 144lbs. Blimey.

6 months out today....slow loser but still dropping weight. I am so glad I had this procedure. I feel great and look fabulous.

Surgeon: Dr. Farrell UNC Hospital 4/24/2013:------ Preop: 239-----Current: 186.4

I get so pessimistic when I track my progress but actually I haven't been doing too bad.

Almost 6 months to the day, progress: 266 surgery weight, 202 current weight, 64 pounds in the six months since surgery and now the weight loss is supposed to slow way down argh....

Holy crap, just to amuse myself while writing this post I just put on a size 16 jacket I bought a while ago because it looked so hot. When I bought it it did not come close to closing or even really fitting my arms. I just buttoned that sucker right up! Size 24 at surgery size 16 now I'm feeling better.