Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any APRIL SLEEVERS? Let me know your progress !

286lb before (presleeve) and 164.2 after....... Sleeved 4/2

Age 35

Height 5'2"

122 pounds in 3 months!! Holy cow, I thought my 74 pounds was good, haven't weighed myself in a couple weeks though. I was sleeved 4/16. Looking good!! Congrats!! Keep up the good work!!

Oh no I wish I was 286 way before sleeve and I had started dieting... Since surgery I've lost 74lbs too !!! ;)

Ahh. I feel like a dummy lol. Way to go nonetheless. 74 is great for 3 months, too. Look good, keep up the great work. My weight on surgery day was 284. Now I'm 210. Goal weight is 165. I'm big boned, have a large frame. I'm 5'11. I may lower my goal weight but I don't want to look sick, if you know what I mean. My hometown already thinks I'm on crack because someone saw me home Memorial Day and I hadn't been home since Easter - right before my surgery- had lost close to 50 pounds if not more then. They told everyone I was on drugs lol. No one knows about the surgery but immediate family and hubby and they haven't told a soul. Small towns. Love em hate em. Keep up your fantastic work.

Sleeved April 29. Lost 58 pounds so far. My bigger fear is that I will weigh myself and not see a loss. So far so good. I am obsessed though.

Sleeved April 29. Lost 58 pounds so far. My bigger fear is that I will weigh myself and not see a loss. So far so good. I am obsessed though.

I'm obsessed too. I need to hide my scale. I've made it a habit to weigh in every morning :( it doesn't bother me if I don't see a change the next day, but if a few days go by, I start to get frustrated. Learn from my mistakes: hide your scale!!

I was sleeved Apr 22 and have lost 57lbs so far. I was weighing myself daily and sometimes twice a day morning and night. Speaking with my dr yesterday she suggested once a week in the am with no clothes on. She said daily or more than once a day is not an accurate reading the body fluctuates Water retention throughout the day. For accurate reading once a week. So I am trying not to look at the scale. Great progress everyone. Lets all keep up the great weight loss.

It's funny how I used to avoid the weight scale at all costs, now I can't stay off it. :blink:

Sleeved April 8 2013, down 53 lbs.

A fellow bariatric surgery friend bought me a pair of size 10 jeans for my birthday and they bloody well fit me. What a fantastic birthday gift!

Haven't weighed myself in a couple weeks. I was at 210. Might be below 200 now. I hate getting on the scale. im afraid of disappointment. I do know that I am wearing a size 14 now. That's a far cry from a 24. :)

Sleeved 4/23/13. Heaviest weight: 237, weight on the day of surgery: 227, today I weighed in at 188. Down 39 lbs since surgery. Slow loser, but I'll take it! 63 lbs until I reach my goal of 125.

I had my surgery April 29, 2013, so far I've lost 40lbs.. My starting weight was 254 lbs and I'm down to 214 lbs.. Working on losing more! :)

Jan. 1-344lbs.

Surgery 4/9/13- 319 lbs.

Today 7/25/13- 255 lbs.

Since Surgery- lost 64 lbs in 15 weeks

Since 1/1/13- lost 89 lbs!

Feeling Great! Im on week 4 of the C25K program and planning to run a 5 K mid Sept.

BTW- i have not actually ran before this in 10 years!

The sleeve has changed my life.

Jan. 1-344lbs.

Surgery 4/9/13- 319 lbs.

Today 7/25/13- 255 lbs.

Since Surgery- lost 64 lbs in 15 weeks

Since 1/1/13- lost 89 lbs!

Feeling Great! Im on week 4 of the C25K program and planning to run a 5 K mid Sept.

BTW- i have not actually ran before this in 10 years!

The sleeve has changed my life.

I want to do the c25k but I don't want to do it alone. I can barely get my husband to walk with me and he complains the whole time.

They have C25K music programs that can make the sessions not so lonely. I listen to a indie christian program so i don't have to look at my watch during my walk/jog intervals. Very cool!

Sleeved April 17th. Starting 256#. Today 187#. Started c25k 4 Wks after surgery. Tomorrow is my first race. I chose a 2 miler. It's a 4 mile relay my son and I are doing together. I'm very nervous to be running in front of a crowd. Also excited to see if I can push myself to finish!