Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi I'm almost 3mth post op an my food intake isnt good...I'm not eating enough or drinking enough an I DESPERATELY need to sum foods to have arnd the house ideas...I'm single so I hate cooking a big meal an I work 6 days a week...can u guys PLEASE help!??

I like to buy those rotisserie chickens. You can make a dozens different things with it, and no cooking. Example: Toss on a pre-package salad. Mix with a little mayo and relish, and you have a chicken salad, If you can tolerate bread, then you have a chicken sandwich, or my favorite, just melt some cheese and eat it like that.

In the early days, if I didn't feel like eating or cooking, I would experiment with different flavors of Protein shakes.

Thanks!! It jus like I'm scared to reintroduce some door back into my diet...I know we're not restricted from anything but I'm still nervous :/

I don't cook. Eat lots of sliced low sodium chicken, yogurt, cottage cheese, apple sauce, Quest bars, nuts, etc.

I'm single too. I buy the pre sliced chicken and steak and frozen veggies. Its easy to microwave just what I need without having a bunch left over!

Sometimes I have a big drink when i want to eat but tummy is not growling. It helps me get my liquids in and eat less

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches