Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need an "angel"

Someone to help me through the process. My surgery is June 3 and I'm getting all kinds of anxious. I would love it if I had someone to confide in before & after the process. Is anyone up for it?

I need one too!! June 27!

Feel free to contact me if you want. I'm almost 4 months out and always up for a chat.

I'm June 19th. There's a June Sleevers group that's really good. Holla at me if I can help! :)

Hi ,, I am 7 weeks out ,, and you are welcome to contact me whenever you want !!! :rolleyes:

i had my surgery dec 8 , and loooooooooove to talk to anyone considering the surgery!! I am a talker and love to preach about how great the sleeve has been for me !!! my heaviest weight was 258, day of surgery 228 and today i am 176 !it is soooooooooo unreal and yall will get there too!!!!Every day is a learning process and in the beginning its like bringing home a new baby ....so cautious and afraid u wont do right ....lol....but its a learning process !!! :) feel free to msg me your phone number or leave a msg and ill give u mine ......i really wish i had someone to talk to in the beginning and its neat to talk first hand to someone whose gone thru it !!! :)best of luck !!! :)

Hi Akmys11, I'm June 7th! :o

Someone to help me through the process. My surgery is June 3 and I'm getting all kinds of anxious. I would love it if I had someone to confide in before & after the process. Is anyone up for it?

Hit me up. Im 7 months out

Anyone willing to talk over the phone?

Just message me im always around. Had mine April 16th

Send me a private message if you'd like to talk to me, I'm six months out and I'm 8kg off a healthy BMI - lost 42kg (I'm in Australia)

I need one too!! June 27!

I'm June 25th we can keep each other calm :)

I had the same nerves and actually canceled the morning of my original surgery date which was Feb 11. I am now a week out as I had my Surgery on May 2. The hardest part is going to be the night before, but I already lost 20 pounds and am looking forward to the future. Give me a call if you need to chat.

Joiin the June Sleevers group. That is what we are here for. :)

Joiin the June Sleevers group. That is what we are here for. :)

I'm new here how do you join the June sleevers group?