Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If you're super gasy and it makes a lot of music, you could go with Sleevie Ray Vaughn

I am scheduled for Thursday, July 18th.

Now 15 days away! Getting Excited....and Nervous!

It's brave of you to even write to us - but, glad to hear your out of surgery and you will be feeling better - remember deep breaths helps to get the gas out of your system and walking helps. Take care - can't wait to hear more.

I been thinking of a name for weeks for my sleeve. I am glad to see that many others thought that I was a good idea too ! BTW love some of the names already chosen especially the one named Sleevie Wonder!

Since we all go to a sleeve-anator, we come out of surgery sleeved, we'll now live a unsleevible life! And I plan to act like the true sleeve-arella I am! All that and I can't think of a name for my sleeve. LOL

Since we all go to a sleeve-anator' date=' we come out of surgery sleeved, we'll now live a unsleevible life! And I plan to act like the true sleeve-arella I am! All that and I can't think of a name for my sleeve. LOL[/quote']

Ok I have a few for ya'll to pick from

Sleeve Martin

Sleevie ray Vaughn

Sleeve busheemie

Sleeven' hawking

Sleevie B (If you are a 90s freestyle fan)

Sleenin' Sonders (90210 nod)

Sleevin Tyler

Sleevin Spielberg

Slew in segal (because it kicks ass and takes names)

Ok I have a few for ya'll to pick from

Sleeve Martin

Sleevie ray Vaughn

Sleeve busheemie

Sleeven' hawking

Sleevie B (If you are a 90s freestyle fan)

Sleenin' Sonders (90210 nod)

Sleevin Tyler

Sleevin Spielberg

Slew in segal (because it kicks ass and takes names)

Sleeven Berber

LOL you guys! haha.

Well, come to think of it my husband actually gave my future sleeve a name a few days back lol. I haven't really thought about it till I came on here and read all the posts haha but thats so awesome you guys are naming them lol. The only bad thing about "my" name is that it is totally "pun intended" BUT the pun is only understandable in another language (my second language = Punjabi). So that just sucks all over the place. lol

basically the punjabi word "Nikki" directly translates to teeny tiny in english so my husband calls it "Nikki Sleevaj" (Nicki Minaj lol). Not that clever if you don't speak the language but meh. LOL. Ah well, according to hubby it fits since I sound like a "dungeon dragon" all the time running around the house always yelling and breathing fire at everyone who has the misfortune of crossing my path. <_<

This is me pre-op

This is me about 1 hour post-op

This is me on day 1post-op...feeling great. Surgery???? What surgery????

Battle wounds

post-62196-13813667392616_thumb.jpg

post-62196-13813667393075_thumb.jpg

post-62196-13813667393742_thumb.jpg

I started my 2 week pre op diet yesterday...havent been hungry at all....but I woke up with one hell if a headache, I'm guessing the above 90 degree weather isn't helping much either... I'm reminding myself often that this is just part of the process and a means to an end... Now if only this headache will go away, sigh

This is me pre-op

This is me about 1 hour post-op

This is me on day 1post-op...feeling great. Surgery???? What surgery????

Battle wounds

You really look great!

You really look great!

Thanks a bunch. I feel really sore today so I am taking it easy

I don't have an exact date. So far they are telling me mid-July. Yes' date=' it seems all I think about now. I'm an older sleever - 67. Was afraid they would tell me I'm too old! I've been obese for about 30 years. Of course, I've tried and lost and gained several times over the years. I really want to spend the rest of my life in the best health possible. Don't feel old yet and don't want to!

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

Hi Shari, your post caught my eye when I read your age. I am also 67 and will have surgery Aug. 5th. Have you had your surgery yet? If not when will you have it? How are you doing now? I am drinking Protein shakes and eating one regular meal a day until I start my pre-op.

Hi Shari' date=' your post caught my eye when I read your age. I am also 67 and will have surgery Aug. 5th. Have you had your surgery yet? If not when will you have it? How are you doing now? I am drinking Protein shakes and eating one regular meal a day until I start my pre-op.[/quote']

I will have surgery on July 22. Monday I start my two week pre-op diet. I'm very lucky. I've lost 35 lbs. on my six month supervised diet as required by insurance. So, my surgeon has me on a high Protein, almost no carb diet. I can eat my protein, have non-starchy vegetables, but no grains, Pasta, or starches. I can have Protein Shakes, if I want. I am so excited to move on with this. Good luck with your surgery. We should keep in touch!

Sent from my iPhone using VST