Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

I am going to try my hardest to be there tonight!!!

Try your hardest, Your Very Hardest!!!

(Fabulous use of the smilies, Dee!)

Gotta run now before somebody breaks out the 4-point restraints again.

:cursing:

Thanks!!!

I do my best work with Smilies!!! AND BABIES!!!

The 4 point restraints will be here when you return, just waiting to be applied!!!

Mini Reaches Onederland!!!

Yeah Baby! AND not only Onederland, but you're 198!!! Congrats Lady!!!:cursing:

Your smilies made me want a beer! Every year we have a big "faculty retreat" on the Monday before classes start (this past Monday) and after we have a BBQ and beer. I couldn't have the beer this year. It made me sad for a minute.

I couldn't have the beer this year. It made me sad for a minute.

I must admit, I'm a little sad about this as well. While I'm not an alcoholic, I do enjoy drinking beer. My husband and I's "crew" get together on the weekends and drinking beer usually accompanies whatever we do, be it cooking out or watching football or NASCAR. I'm going to have to find something else to drink! Or just quit drinking entirely, which I suppose isn't really a bad thing. It would certainly help with the weight loss!

Quitting sodas is bugging me too, since my alertness at work before 11am depends on the caffeine in sodas and coffee! But, I also know that quitting sodas will aid in the weight loss as well, and that's probably the only reason I'll manage to quit.

I hope you all have fun at RR! I'm super jealous. Shelbi, we need an East Coast RR gathering sometime soon. Even if I haven't had the surgery yet, I'd still love to meet some of you! What part of NC are you in Shelbi? I'm near Raleigh.

Congrats, Mini, on entering the next "dimension"...i love the onederland title!:rolleyes2:Is there something for those of us who drop out of the 3's....drum roll, please....I weighed this morning at 299.2:lol::huh2::lol::unsure: That's 22.3 since 7/28.

God, never in my life would i have believed i would have celebrated let alone divulged a weight like 299:scared2:

Guess it is all a matter of perspective. However, i know this joy will be short-lived, for once I start eating regular food, i will gain weight, right? Let me know, guys, so I don't berate and judge myself too harshly.:cursing:

You guys and those "action" smilies....where do they come from? I want some, too:angry:

Mini: maybe we older teammates could provide some other function on the bench: coaching, cheering, jeering, catcalling....whaddya think?

Edited by deboregon

Congrats, Mini, on entering the next "dimension"...i love the onederland title!:rolleyes2:Is there something for those of us who drop out of the 3's....drum roll, please....I weighed this morning at 299.2:lol::huh2::lol::unsure: That's 22.3 since 7/28.

God, never in my life would i have believed i would have celebrated let alone divulged a weight like 299:scared2:

Guess it is all a matter of perspective. However, i know this joy will be short-lived, for once I start eating regular food, i will gain weight, right? Let me know, guys, so I don't berate and judge myself too harshly.:cursing:

You guys and those "action" smilies....where do they come from? I want some, too:angry:

Mini: maybe we older teammates could provide some other function on the bench: coaching, cheering, jeering, catcalling....whaddya think?

The official title is Twoterville . . . and the tradition is to supply a pic of your feet on the scale. I want to know how to get those action smilies too. And I think catcalling would be good.

I must admit, I'm a little sad about this as well. While I'm not an alcoholic, I do enjoy drinking beer. My husband and I's "crew" get together on the weekends and drinking beer usually accompanies whatever we do, be it cooking out or watching football or NASCAR. I'm going to have to find something else to drink! Or just quit drinking entirely, which I suppose isn't really a bad thing. It would certainly help with the weight loss!

Quitting sodas is bugging me too, since my alertness at work before 11am depends on the caffeine in sodas and coffee! But, I also know that quitting sodas will aid in the weight loss as well, and that's probably the only reason I'll manage to quit.

I hope you all have fun at RR! I'm super jealous. Shelbi, we need an East Coast RR gathering sometime soon. Even if I haven't had the surgery yet, I'd still love to meet some of you! What part of NC are you in Shelbi? I'm near Raleigh.

You know, I don't miss beer as much as I thought I would. I didn't drink soda, so . . . but I REALLY miss Mojitos! I eventually made me one without carbonation and it was okay, but it really wasn't the same.

Oh, and congratulatiosn on hitting 299 BTW. I forgot to actually say that. Geez.

Hey Lotza!

You've been banded over 5 weeks now! Can you believe the time went so fast?

Congrats on being your lightest since surgery!

I hadn't realized it was only 5 weeks ago. I'm doing pretty good! Thanks!!

Thanks, Mini.

I would post a pix, but I am technologically handicapped and am happy when I can navigate the web:cool2: I still can't figure out the ticker thing, even though, mini, you have explained it to me a million times! I am not good on written instructions, unfortunately; I need to watch something done What can I say, when it comes to processes, I am a visual learner:closedeyes:

No one mentions much about eggs. I am in between liquids and soft foods, so can I eat a couple of scrambled eggs to get some Protein? :confused2:

Thanks, Mini.

I would post a pix, but I am technologically handicapped and am happy when I can navigate the web:cool2: I still can't figure out the ticker thing, even though, mini, you have explained it to me a million times! I am not good on written instructions, unfortunately; I need to watch something done What can I say, when it comes to processes, I am a visual learner:closedeyes:

No one mentions much about eggs. I am in between liquids and soft foods, so can I eat a couple of scrambled eggs to get some Protein? :confused2:

Oh well. We'll just imagine your tootsies on the scale, then. And eggs are a great thing to eat at this stage. Go for it!!

Thanks, Mini.

I live on Eggs! I love them! I have one a day - with my veggie sausage.

BUT, unfortunately now that I'm on the detox diet, I can't eat eggs or any other animal products! I just started today and I already miss my eggs!

I made the best tofu today! I made some yummy brown rice and mushrooms and peas to eat it with!

IF you want to use the animated smilies, just click on the link that says "Smilies (More)" it's above the regular smilies when you are replying to a post.

See ya!

BUT, unfortunately now that I'm on the detox diet, I can't eat eggs or any other animal products! I just started today and I already miss my eggs!

I made the best tofu today! I made some yummy brown rice and mushrooms and peas to eat it with!

IF you want to use the animated smilies, just click on the link that says "Smilies (More)" it's above the regular smilies when you are replying to a post.

See ya!

Oh, for Pete's sake. I never thought to check that box. I thought you guys had some sort of "special" smilies.:thumbup:.

They shall now become part of my repertoire. :mellow:

See ya!

I made falafel last week. You may want to try it. It's really good.

I made falafel last week. You may want to try it. It's really good.

I love falafel!!!

Do you have a recipe?