Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Littleroo1 - I just had surgery the other day. I did ZEOR pre-op testing (no blood, no x-rays, etc.) This may be different for each patient. All went amazingly well!

EVERYONE ELSE: My sister and I are going to Red Robin early (she'd like to eat before we leave). So just look for us there. Couple blondes, one skinny, one on her way!

Okay folks how did it go????? PICTURES PLEASE!

I'm waiting to hear about your lovely evening.

Before I say anything about my visit to the Fill center U.S.A. (not what it is called here) I want to share some personal news that has me side tracked.

As most of you may or may not know, my daughter Crystal is working up in Michigan at a summer camp. She got engaged to her fiancee Shawn who is in the Army, back in May.

She sent me a TEXT MESSAGE two days ago and told me this:

"Mom Shawn and I are married. We married July 5th. I will call later"

The growing fear with me since she began seriously dating him in December has been that he and she would elope. They CLICKED so fast and seemed to be talking marriage within weeks of declaring their love for eachother. I thought the text message was a joke.

It wasn't.

On July 5th, her fiancee was up there over the 4th holiday and he and she, along with some of the counselors at the camp and the camp director and his wife, drove to the local courthouse and she and Shawn married. Her ring bearer was a 19 year old camp counselor.

So I've been in a COMA for the past two days.

I wanted to tell you all this.

Someone distract me with details about the wonderful time at Red Robin.

Patty

Hi all

I did it, I am offically a bandster!! I am back at the hotel and all went well. I am really tired, I didn't sleep well last night and so am going to sleep now for a bit.

I was thinking of you all at Red Robin (there is one pretty close to the hotel here in Parker) at 7. I hope you had a great time and I wish I was there. I will probably be back in a month for a fill, so maybe I can meet some of you then. I am sure you are having fun now chatting and sharing. I can't wait to hear a few details.

Lap Dancer - Wow, I was shocked, and that is tough to do right now with my groggyness. I am sorry, hang in there. I can understand that you would be in a coma like feeling!!!

I will check in tomorrow. Night

Wow! That's shocking! But, what's done is done. Hopefully you'll be able to find the silver lining. =o)

Okay folks how did it go????? PICTURES PLEASE!

I'm waiting to hear about your lovely evening.

Before I say anything about my visit to the Fill center U.S.A. (not what it is called here) I want to share some personal news that has me side tracked.

As most of you may or may not know, my daughter Crystal is working up in Michigan at a summer camp. She got engaged to her fiancee Shawn who is in the Army, back in May.

She sent me a TEXT MESSAGE two days ago and told me this:

"Mom Shawn and I are married. We married July 5th. I will call later"

The growing fear with me since she began seriously dating him in December has been that he and she would elope. They CLICKED so fast and seemed to be talking marriage within weeks of declaring their love for eachother. I thought the text message was a joke.

It wasn't.

On July 5th, her fiancee was up there over the 4th holiday and he and she, along with some of the counselors at the camp and the camp director and his wife, drove to the local courthouse and she and Shawn married. Her ring bearer was a 19 year old camp counselor.

So I've been in a COMA for the past two days.

I wanted to tell you all this.

Someone distract me with details about the wonderful time at Red Robin.

Patty

Woofay,:):);) Glad you're feeling better, it's a terrible feeling isn't it! His method with filling until you gurgle,funnel feeling, or just can't drink anymore Water didn't work for me. I hate getting filled as slow as my fill Dr. is going, but on the other hand I don't ever want to be overfilled again. If I would of been able to feel it right away or soon after I would have been able to call him and have a slight unfill, oh well on we go. Shesha, ;):):) I know that you have had to have alot of patiance waiting to get your band working again, good luck to you on your upcoming surgery. LapDancer,:):):) Where in Michigan is your daughter? You could come and visit her and then stop by to see me!?! That would be a shock, I have 3 sons and only the one daughter and can only imagine the drama that will take place planning her wedding! Not that I would'nt look forward to it, and i'm sure there would be no stopping it if they made up thier minds. Now you can probably plan a reception for them, oh no, am I making you feel worse? How old is your daughter? Can you tell that I am no good at composing a letter or my thoughts!:faint:Talk to you later, Sunnysea:)

Lapdancer,

So sorry to hear about your shocking news. Young love...so,unpredictable. I think that you are an amazing person, I believe that you raised an amazing daughter. You or I might not have chosen her way and I feel for you having to recieve the news through a text message. I feel your heartache...believe in her, you and your husband have set an outstanding example for her follow, be proud of that.

We missed you last night. The food was great and the company was better! Woofay took pictures. There was Dynamomini, Woofay, Marcy and her sister, myself and my son. I got there just after seven and we left about 9:30. We chatted about soooo many things...remembering to drink two Protein drinks a day, low carb milk, WW Cereal (loaded with fiber), good workout shoes, Dynamo's adventure in art with her Crazy Ladies (sounds fun), Woofay's brother going to be on Leno (exciting), of course our dear families and friends. We decided we would like to meet once a month, thinking for a name for our group...??? How about the LB Ladies??? I brought a couple of books to loan out, the titles have escaped me, but they are LB books. Before I knew it, it was 9:30 and I had to take off to pick my other son up from work. How's that for a play by play????

Looking foward to our next meeting!

Happy Friday!

8675309~Your consult will be great. I remember being soooo nervous! He will put you at ease. Before you know it, you will have a surgery date!

Congrats JenniferNAz, glad to hear all went well.

I did it, I am offically a bandster!! I am back at the hotel and all went well. I am really tired, I didn't sleep well last night and so am going to sleep now for a bit.

8675309~Your consult will be great. I remember being soooo nervous! He will put you at ease. Before you know it, you will have a surgery date!

Thank you. This board and all of the support it offers means the world to me. :clap2:

Jennifer congratulations on making the band! Woo Hoo. Continued health and better health!

Mal what a fun time. Thanks for describing it for us. thank you for the kind words. I'm sure I'll continue to love him and be glad she chose him.

What a great idea to bring the books to share. You brought your son too. How neat.

....................................................................................

I'm going to be out to Denver again. Although I "saved" money and got my fill done here, I feel like she hit me in the gut with a jack hammer. The fill was NOT the gentle touch of our surgeon. It took her about 10 minutes to find my port WITH a fluroscope. Took Dr. K a few seconds. I was in and out of his office in half the time. He has a much more skilled touch than I experienced here in Florida. But I think I found a good place for me. A really good place. Just enough.

lap_dancer.... did you have your fill done in St. Pete?? Just wondering if yours was done with who I'm considering for aftercare, but her name is escaping me at the moment. Not helpful, I know!

I kind of had no choice than to bring my son. He is Mr. "Skateboarder" and he was at the skatepark all day and needed a ride home, so it was on the way out to Red Robin. He was starving so he didn't mind tagging along. He was very patient.

Dynamo~where did you say that skatepark is? My Chris was asking lastnight.

I just got off the phone, and I have my surgery scheduled for August 8th.

I am excited, but scared at the same time.