Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Deb - 10lbs-2.2-1.0-2.4+.8-1.2+0.6:tongue_smilie:

Lapdancer - 25lbs-3.3-2.0-3.0-4.0-6.0:tongue_smilie:

Laptastic - 10lbs-1.0+0.0+0.0-1.0-3.0-2.0-2.0:tongue_smilie:

Lotza - 5lbs-1.0+1.0+0.0+1.0+0.0:grouphug:

KayleighsMommy - 10lbs-3.2-2.6-2.6-2.0:party:Met Goal!!! -2.0-0.2-0.8+0.6:tongue_smilie:

Mini - 10lbs+0.0+0.0-1.2wink.gif

Party - 20lbs-6.6-1.2+0.0-2.0-9.2-1.0:party:Met Goal!!!-2.0-2.0:tongue_smilie:

does anyone have a loss to report for the final weigh in? I lost another 2 lbs. I was able to lose 24lbs for this challenge. Anyone interested in doing another challenge? Maybe we could take a break and start another one before the holidays! I'm open to any suggestion!

Edited by PrtyAntOvrYt

Minus 2 for this week. Missed my goal by one pound. May have been the chocolate covered bacon I had at The Taste of Colorado...or the two ears of corn, or the hot dog. See you at Red Robin tonight.

does anyone have a loss to report for the final weigh in? I lost another 2 lbs. I was able to lose 24lbs for this challenge. Anyone interested in doing another challenge? Maybe we could take a break and start another one before the holidays! I'm open to any suggestion!

No weight loss... but a gain of .6 to report. I am not too sad about it though.... I still did over 12 pounds in the challenge :sad:

Dee--- :hurray: Woohoo for you, :hurray: you are just awesome. You are losing so well. I wish I had half the will to do as well as you do. I just can't seem to get it into my head yet that this is WORK. Even after a year I just want the weight to magically fall off without any effort on my part... and it is not happening, darn it!!!! :mad:

I'm open to another challenge any time anyone else is. I really want to lose 20 more before I go to MI (Thanksgiving week) that gives me a little over 2 months. I just need to get off my butt and ex-er-cise. I have been relying on my really, really, really tight band to get the job done. :blush2: Now I need to get real and get moving!!!! Any words of wisdom anyone???

Minus 2 for this week. Missed my goal by one pound. May have been the chocolate covered bacon I had at The Taste of Colorado...or the two ears of corn, or the hot dog. See you at Red Robin tonight.

Mmmmmm.. chocolate covered bacon. :mad: Was it as good as it sounds?? I saw that on the news last night and it sounded great. The bacon flavored ice cream with bacon bits?? Not so much. The thought of that just grossed me out.

I have decided to skip the school meeting (bad, bad mommy) and go to RR tonight. What time are you planning on being there??

Looking forward to meeting up tonight with whoever is coming.

dee, put me down for +.6...it all started off so well:rolleyes:

i am up for another one. how about Halloween? not sure of day of week, but i'm sure we can all make it a "spooky" experience!

mini, keep breathin'!

everyone have a good time tonight at RR. Lift a glass to me as i will be there in spirit!:mad:

I'll be at Red Robin before 7 so you guys can check out the clothes I'm getting rid of. The chocolate to bacon ratio was way off...it just tasted like chocolate. Some people at work talked me into whipping up my own batch today to bring in to work tomorrow. I'll bring you a piece.

No weight loss... but a gain of .6 to report. I am not too sad about it though.... I still did over 12 pounds in the challenge :sad:

Dee--- :hurray: Woohoo for you, :hurray: you are just awesome. You are losing so well. I wish I had half the will to do as well as you do. I just can't seem to get it into my head yet that this is WORK. Even after a year I just want the weight to magically fall off without any effort on my part... and it is not happening, darn it!!!! :mad:

I'm open to another challenge any time anyone else is. I really want to lose 20 more before I go to MI (Thanksgiving week) that gives me a little over 2 months. I just need to get off my butt and ex-er-cise. I have been relying on my really, really, really tight band to get the job done. :blush2: Now I need to get real and get moving!!!! Any words of wisdom anyone???

Thanks!!! YOU did really well too! Are you interested in monitoring the next challenge? We could to a Halloween challenge - like Deb suggested. It's 7 weeks starting this Friday. We could do our weigh ins on Friday mornings. I'll see you tonight!

You lost 9lbs! You really did great!

I'll see you tonight!!!

Edited by PrtyAntOvrYt

dee, put me down for +.6...it all started off so well:rolleyes:

i am up for another one. how about Halloween? not sure of day of week, but i'm sure we can all make it a "spooky" experience!

mini, keep breathin'!

everyone have a good time tonight at RR. Lift a glass to me as i will be there in spirit!:mad:

You did really well on your challenge too. You started off with a bang!

Great IDEA! Halloween is 7 weeks from this Friday. We could weigh in on Fridays. I already put up a new ticker! I will think of you tonight while we hang out at RR.

I gotta remember to take my camera. It's been awhile since we had a new picture of our RR group!

How's your Mom doing?

Hello divas... It feels like such a long time since I've been on here. I am back to work!

I have lost 6 additional pounds since my last weigh in. I have hit the sweet spot for sure.

Hope everyone is feeling good, having good restriction. I'm going to say this, if you feel hungry shortly after your last meal, if you are craving foods more often than not, if you are able to eat more than a cup full of food YOU NEED A FILL.

I guess we all are learning as we go. This management of chewing food minus liquid and volume control and understanding of volume and portions has been the most difficult thing to wrap my brain around. The surgery was a piece of Peanut Butter Protein Bar compared to the volume and chewing.

I have a question for all. Are you changing allover? Inside out? I must be having a midlife Band crisis. I find myself looking at career changes, college courses and careers. My job just isn't cutting it for me. It can best be described as satisfaction. I can't get no. My work is just less than it has been. There is no doubt my body looks better. I dress better, my size 18 rock my world. I have hip bones and curves. I'm really sensing that one woman in particular that I have known since my most fat years is breaking her back to pull me down being brazen and confrontational to me. Picking on trite things that on a good day would barely raise an eyebrow.

Are any of you feeling things like this? or anything close?

Please write about it here.

Patty! We were just talking about you at Red Robin and how we haven't heard from you in a while. It's nice to see you check in. It's late (for me, cuz I'm a wimp), so I won't take the time to comment on all of your points, but don't let anyone get you down. You rock. I wonder if your job satisfaction is anything like mine...my student can hear and is lazy, so interpreting for someone who doesn't pay attention to me and does no work is very frustrating to me.

Red Robin was great! We all met in the parking lot and exchanged clothes from the back of our cars! Thanks Snowgator and Laptastic! Julie and I are set for awhile!

We all missed you guys! AND we are thinking of you Mini!

Here is the picture - see for yourself, we are transforming into lovely butterflies!

post-224851-13813138703192_thumb.jpg

Hello divas... It feels like such a long time since I've been on here. I am back to work!

I have lost 6 additional pounds since my last weigh in. I have hit the sweet spot for sure.

Hope everyone is feeling good, having good restriction. I'm going to say this, if you feel hungry shortly after your last meal, if you are craving foods more often than not, if you are able to eat more than a cup full of food YOU NEED A FILL.

I guess we all are learning as we go. This management of chewing food minus liquid and volume control and understanding of volume and portions has been the most difficult thing to wrap my brain around. The surgery was a piece of Peanut Butter Protein bar compared to the volume and chewing.

I have a question for all. Are you changing allover? Inside out? I must be having a midlife Band crisis. I find myself looking at career changes, college courses and careers. My job just isn't cutting it for me. It can best be described as satisfaction. I can't get no. My work is just less than it has been. There is no doubt my body looks better. I dress better, my size 18 rock my world. I have hip bones and curves. I'm really sensing that one woman in particular that I have known since my most fat years is breaking her back to pull me down being brazen and confrontational to me. Picking on trite things that on a good day would barely raise an eyebrow.

Are any of you feeling things like this? or anything close?

Please write about it here.

I know what you mean Patty! For me, it's that I now have more confidence in myself and I'm not going to settle for being mistreated. I have always been the "yes" girl because I wanted to be liked and felt if I went out of my way, people would overlook my obesity and like me. This makes me angry to think about. I was just as valuable as an obese woman as I am as a less-obese woman. But yet, I didn't value myself! I know for certain, I am going to return to get my Masters. I'm either going to go to Physician Assistant school or get my Masters in Nursing Education. I have one chem class to take before I can apply to PA school. I just need to do it!!!

Oh my gosh! You guys look wonderful! Dee, you are absolutely radiant. My goodness. And you have lost SO MUCH since I saw you in April. Wow.

Patty, I agree with dee. I think as our confidence grows we realize that we've let ourselves be pushed around for one reason or another or settled for less than we really deserve in life. So then it's time to take action!

And miss dee . . . .get that damned chem class out of the way so you can take that next step! See? I'm being all bossy again!!!

Well, I don't know how the heck I"m going to sleep tonight, and my surgery isn't until the afternoon! ARRGGHHH!!! I was so hoping that it would be early in the day. Oh well. By this time tomorrow night it will all be over! I'll be home in my recliner, wearing my big comfy boxers and blissfully snoozing under the influence of lortab. Woohoo!!!