Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

I'm down three pounds this week. Yay!

I'M OVERWEIGHT! I want top shout it from the rooftops! I am overweight! NOT MORBIDLY OBESE, NOT OBESE. I am OVERWEIGHT! According to my Wii Fit my BMI is less than 30! YAY! Finally!

I'M OVERWEIGHT! I want top shout it from the rooftops! I am overweight! NOT MORBIDLY OBESE, NOT OBESE. I am OVERWEIGHT! According to my Wii Fit my BMI is less than 30! YAY! Finally!

Congratulations! I can't wait til I'm overweight.:biggrin:

I am going to respectfully ask to withdraw from the challenge. I went from super super tight with TONS of reflux and coughing at night to where I am now, which is wide open. Weird.... anyway I have gained but I don't want to say how much. For my birthday present my mom is buying me a ticket to Denver so I can get a fill in a couple weeks. YAY! Anyway, off to do B-day stuff now and enjoy the day and try not to think about how much I have gained!

Congrats to all you losers!! (nice that losers is a good term here)

Edited by lotzasunshine
spelling

I am going to respectfully ask to withdraw from the challenge. I went from super super tight with TONS of reflux and coughing at night to where I am now, which is wide open. Weird.... anyway I have gained but I don't want to say how much. For my birthday present my mom is buying me a ticket to Denver so I can get a fill in a couple weeks. YAY! Anyway, off to do B-day stuff now and enjoy the day and try not to think about how much I have gained!

Marie,

Sorry you're having fill issues. Crazy how these things go, huh?

Enjoy your Birthday! And Marie, remember that many times gains are related to Water retention and other things. Don't get down on yourself, the band is very fickle! Just enjoy your birthday!!!

Deb - 10lbs-2.2-1.0-2.4+.8:blink:

Lapdancer - 25lbs-3.3-2.0-3.0-4.0biggrin.gif

Laptastic - 10lbs-1.0+0.0+0.0-1.0-3.0:thumbup:

Lotza - 5lbs-1.0+1.0+0.0+1.0+0.0:grouphug:

KayleighsMommy - 10lbs-3.2-2.6-2.6-2.0:party:Met Goal!!! -2.0-0.2:thumbup:

Mini - 10lbs+0.0+0.0-1.2wink.gif

Party - 20lbs-6.6-1.2+0.0-2.0-9.2-1.0:party:Met Goal!!!:)

Edited by PrtyAntOvrYt

Congrats! I can't wait til I'm Overweight! Wow! That is quite an accomplishment!

Idk how I missed this before! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

That is so AWESOME!! Can't wait for that either!

Well, i am going back and forth again about getting a fill. The weight is dropping again, now I am just 4 lbs up from where the challenge started. I think it must have been from my TOM, because I had gained about 8 lbs!!! I was so scared that all of a sudden no matter what I did I was gaining. I am eating more now, but not too much, yesterday I had about half a small taco for lunch and was full. We shall see, guess I will wait it out just a bit more. How is everyone? You guys must be busy, cuz it's awful quiet in here.

I was so glad to read your post. I thought it was just me. I was having horrible reflux and vomiting daily. Had an upper GI and band was fine, so I got 2 unfills. It was like flipping the eat switch to 'ON' in a big way. I've had one partial refill, but I am still hungry, and failing so much at "dieting". I don't even want to get on the scale. I want to get to the green zone again.

Hello to everybody and congrats on doing to great.

when is our next RR night?

i don't think i've weighed in since week four, so i am weighing in today for week seven as i had lumbar shots yesterday and the major Water retention is right around the bend. put me down for -1.2.:frown:

Edited by deboregon

i don't think i've weighed in since week four, so i am weighing in today for week seven as i had lumbar shots yesterday and the major Water retention is right around the bend. put me down for -1.2.:frown:

So this may sound weird, but do those shots affect your mood? I used to get absolutely giddy for several days after I would get them, but then I'd get depressed. Just curious . . .maybe it was just me.